L,

STUPED CRUSH !

The next day, you went to school even though you sick. You sat down at your sit. The noise that your classmate made .. Make you dizzy. 

"I've to got fresh air" You say and walk out. You rub your forehead. Suddenly you bump into someone. You fell on the ground. "I'm sorry . I'm sorry" You say while standing up. "It's okay" A sweet voice say. You look up and see L's angelic face. "Are you okay?" He ask. You lightly smile and nod. "Not that okay . I just have to got some fresh air" You say. 

"Do you want me to accompany you?" L ask. "Huh ? No .. I don't want to trouble you" You say. L chuckled. L grab your hand. "Come one" He say and lead you to the school's garden. 

>>> Garden. >>>

L lay on the grass first. You follow him. "Inhale plenty of oxygen.." He say. You chuckle and nod. You inhale and exhale silently. 

Suddenly L turn to you and spoke "Eunyoung." You look at him. "Yes?" He close his eyes and say "I'm sorry for yesterday" .You just sigh. 

"It's okay" You say. "Thank you" L say. Suddenly the school bell ring signalling class just start. 

You stand up. "L .. Hurry .. We gonna be late." You say. L stick out his hand. "Help me up" He say. You chuckled. You take his hand with both of your hand. L stand up. "Thank you" He say. You just smile. 

L'S POV: Eunyoung touch my hand. Her hand are soft. I'm soooooo not going to wash my hand today.

 

 

 

>>> School dismissed >>>>>>

You're coughing like crazy. L who notice it walked to you. He lay his hand on your shoulder. "Are you okay?" L ask. "I'm o*cough*kay." You lie. L stop and stand in front of you with both of his hand on your shoulder. 

"Pale face , pale lips , sweats on the forehead , coughing.. Are you sure you okay?" L ask. You nod. "Where's Chanyeol hyung?" "He have shool project to do" You say. 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" L ask. "Huh ,, No than-" L cuts your senteces "Leggo" he say. he interwined his hand with you. 

You and him silently walked to your house. When you arrives at your home ... "L .. Thanks" You say. "Not a big problem" He smile. 

"You should go now.. Your parents must be worried" You say. He smile and walked away. You see him walking away.. Suddenly He turn and run to you. "Did you forget something L?" You ask . Suddenly he gave you a quick peck on the cheek and ran away. 

 

Your's POV: L just kiss my cheek!!. What the ... just happen ?