Sleepover. Part 1

STUPED CRUSH !

"Eunyoung-ah. I'm going to the market. The boys will be here soon. Wait for them okay?" Chanyeol say while fixing his sweater. You nod. "Want me to buy anything?" Chanyeol ask. You smile widely. "Chocolatee~" You say. He chuckled. "Arasso. I'm going. Bye bye" He give a little kiss on your cheeck and went off. You sigh. "Here I am .. alone" Suddenly your phone ring. It's a text from unknown. 

"Did you take my math textbook? -L" "Huh? Where did he get my phone number?" You mumbled. You walk up lame to your room and search for his book in your bag. "Haa.. Here it is. Huh" You say. You take your phone and reply.

"Uhh.. Hi L. I took your book. Sorry. I thought it's my book. I'll give you back on Monday"  You send. You lay on your bed. "Tomorrow is Saturdaaaaaaaaay~. No school oh yeah~" Suddenly your phone ring. 

"How am I supposed to do my math homework? It's due tomorrow" L reply. You chuckled.

"L.. Tomorrow is Saturday. It's weekend!" 

"And we are schooling. Don't you remember with have replacement day?

"Replacement day? What is that?"

"We going to replace a day for Chuseok day. Chuseok day is on Wednesday this year" You can't help but sigh. "The sleepover.." The bell ring. "Sehun here!" You heard Sehun shout from outside. 

"Coming!" You shout and walk to the door lamely. You open the door and see Sehun smiling. You chuckled. "Why are you smiling weirdo?" "I'm smiling because of you idiot" He say walking in and mess your bangs. "Haa.. stop messing my bangs!" YOu say closing the door. Sehun chuckled. "Where is Chanyeol hyung?" "Market" You replt short. He nod. "Do you want something to drink?" You ask him while walking to the kitchen.

"Orange juice would be good" He tail you to the kitchen. He scan your leg. "Are your bones okay?" He ask. You chuckled. "You sure are different. Everyone else asking if I'm okay or is my leg okay.. But you ask is my bone okay.. Lol" You say pouring the juice in a glass. Sehun sit on the chair near the counter and chuckled.

He take a sip of the juice. "Answer me is your bone okay? He ask again. "Sehun I got my ankle wrapped not ciment. That's mean my bone is nothing near pain" You smile. He nod. "And by the way Sehun.. Do you know that we have school tomorrow?"

He nod. "I'm not going" He simply reply. "Why does the teacher make a replacement day? ON SATURDAY! Do you think anyone wanna go. No one. " He continue. "Are you going?" He ask. "You better not!" He shot a glare. You chuckled. "And the hyungs not going. They never go to the replacement day. So do you." He say and drink the juice. 

"Do you mean there are replacement day before?" You ask. "Yeah? Since last year.. The year that we walked in into the school" He say. You sigh. "I didn't now that there are replacement day" Sehun chuckled. "Pabo pabo pabo Eunyoung~~" He sang. You chuckled and pinch his nose. "You call me pabo again, I'll throw your Bieber perfume!" "Oh no no no. Not my Bieber perfume"

You chuckled. "You and your forever Bieber huh" Sehun laugh. "So are you going to school or not?" You shook your head. "No. But I have to give back my friend book" You sigh. "Who? Hanna?" Sehun ask.

"No. It's L" You say. "Do you want me to send it for you?" Sehun offered. "Do you even know his house?" Sehun shook his head. You chuckled. "I'll tell him to come and pick his book" You say. You walk to take your phone but Sehun stop you. "Is it in your room? I'll take it for you" He say. 

"Eahey.. Sehun being a gentleman" You say. He chuckled. "It's on my bed. The yellow one" You say. He walk to your room. 

"L can you come to my house? I won't attend  school tomorrow. I wanna send the book to yyou but you know how my leg are. You do know my house right?" You send. "I feel bad for him." You mumbled. Sehun come down. "This one?" He show the book. You nod. "Yes. Thank you" He smile. Your phone vibrate 

"Yeah sure. I'll be there soon." L said. Suddenly there a ring from the door. "I'll get it!" Sehun shout. "Yeah. Thank speaker" You mock him. You heard the boys cheer. You walk to the front and see Xiumin Luhan Lay Suho Tao Kris Chen Kai D.O Baekhyun walking in. Lay drop his things

"Ahh.. My mei-mei" Lay run and give you a tight hug. Everybody join the hug. They jup up and down from happiness "Ah leg leg leg" You whined. They broke the hug in less then a sec.

"Are you okay?" "Okay mei-mei?" "Wanna go to he hospital?" They ask. You giggled. "I'm okay. I don't want to go to the hospital." The boys chuckled.

"Where's Chanyeol hyung?" Kai ask. "Maaaarkeeet" You sang. The boys chuckled again. You search for Kris. "Where is Kris ge?" "Right here" Kris say while waving his hand from the sofa in front the TV. Someone give you a back hug a lift you up. 

"Whoa whoa whoa. Chen. Put her down" Suho say. Chen put you down and give you a kiss on the cheeck. "Hi girlfriend. Miss me?" He ask. You smiled. Suddenly Someone push Chen away making him fall on his on the ground and pull your waist. "She's mine mine mine" Tao say. Chen brush off the  dust from his . "Shut up " Chen muttered and walk away. 

You chuckled and slap Tao's back lightly. "Good at annoying Chen huh?" You ask. Tao laugh and walk to the boys. He sit on the floor near Baekhyun. You sit at the empty place between Kris and Chen.

 "So.. No one going to school tomorrow?" You ask them. "No" "Nope" "Who go to school on Saturday?" You chuckled. "Haha.. Too many answer. They giggled. "Hey guys. How about we watch The Conjuring and Indicious 2 tonight?" D.O ask. 

"Isn't that horror movies?" You ask. D.O nod. "You know Eunyoung can't watch horror movie. She'll get nightmares" Luhan say. Everyone agree. "She have us." D.O reassured. "Don't you remember the last sleepover before Tao YiXing and Kris transfer to China when we watch the horror movie you brought?" Xiumin ask. Everyone silent. "Don't remind me that. please" Chen say covering his ears with his palm.

"What did I did?" You ask. "You don't wanna know" Lay say. "I wanna know~" You aegyo. The boys eye signal to not tell you what you did. "You talk like ghost" Kris blurt out. Tao face palm. Xiumin give you a shoulder hug. "Ge! Don't you get the signal!"Tao shout in mandarin.

"Until when you wanna secret this from her?" Kris ask. Everyone sigh. They notice your silence. "Are you okay mei-mei?" Luhan ask. "H-Huh? Yeah. I'm okay" You reply. Xiumin take you hand and squeeze it. Chanyeol walk in. 

"Wowow.. Everybody is here? Why with the silence?" Chanyeol ask. Everybody still silent. Baekhyun stand up and whisper to Chanyeol. Chanyeol gasp. He shook his head. He walks to the boys and pat their back.

"Okay stop with the silence. No ghost movies. Now help me start the fire. We going to make s'more." He say. Everybody stand up and walk to the garden behind you house. "Xiumin hyung.." Chanyeol make the please-stay-with-her face. Xiumin nod. Chanyeol walk to the back to help the boys.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin ask. "Did I really speak like ghost?" You ask. Xiumin sigh. "Yeah... but in sleep. You talk in sleep. So don't mind about it." "It must be loud huh? I sleep in my room while you guys sleep in the living room" Xiumin didn't respond anything. He pull you for a full hug

While the boys at the back.

"Ah ge!Do you really have to tell her?!" Tao ask in anger. "She need to know" Kris calmly say. "But not in that way. It's a culture shock to her" Chen say while stacking the firewood. Kris massage his tample. D.O look at everybody. "It's my fault. Why did I bring up the ghost story. Very stupid of me" D.O say. "No. It's okay. She need to know by time" Chanyeol say while taking the cookies out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I don't know what I'm doing right now. Lol. :Thanks guys who still reading. Don't forget to COMMENT! Thanks!