1.

STUPED CRUSH !

 

“Pabo Eunyoung.. Jjinja pabo Eunyoung” You say smacking your own head. You lay your back on on bed. “Why didn’t I turn back? If I have … I must have been his partner” You say. You keep sighing. “AhChan! The twins here!” You heard your mom shout. You stand up put some lips gloss on , take your bag and walked down the stairs straight to KwangMin’s hug. “Have you been good?” He ask patting your back. You noded at his chest. “Eyyy. Enough with Kwang.. Come to Young” YoungMin say. You chuckled and pull off from KwangMin’s hug and hug YoungMin.

“Jaaa ~~~ Let’s go. We have to pick YoonJi up” Youngmin say. You nod. “Mom! We going!” You shout. “Okay! Be safe and have fun!” Your mom shout. You chuckled. You walked out closing the door

 

>> YoonJi’s house>>

You knocked the main door. “Is anybody home?” You shout. “Wait a sec” You heard someone shout. The door opened. It’s you cousin, YoonJi. You hug her. “Ready?” “Hi KwangYoung oppa..Yeah. Wait here. I’m going to take my things at my room. Do you want anything?” She ask. “Give me Polaroid , ring (The ring like EXO always use in MAMA) and the OBEY cap” You say. “Got it” YoonJi say and dash off to get the things. YoonJi come down after a few minutes and give you the things.

“YoonJi do you have any scarf or jacket? It’s kind of cold and both of you wearing short sleeves” YoungMin say. “I’m wearing a blazer.. What about you  Eunyoung?” YoonJi ask . “Huh ? Me ? KwangMin oppa’s jacket” You say gliddily. “Huh ? Not today honey. I’m cold too” KwangMin say. You pout. “Do you have any blazer left?” You ask YoongJi. “Purple” She reply short. “Hmm. Can you get it for me ?” You ask. She nod. “Sure.” But Youngmin interferce. “Go get it by yourself   Eunyoung ah.” You nod and walked to the room.

YoonJi’s room always messy. Since she like fashion the accessories that she buy flatter on her room’s floor. You saw a familliar ring.. You lift the ring up and see your Crush name. You chuckled. “I remember this. I make this on my tour to Malaysia” “ Eunyoung ! HURRY UP!” You heard YoonJi shout. “ARASSO!” You shout back . You hurrily take the blazer and walked down.

“YoonJi .. Where Aunt and Uncle?” KwangMin say. “Huh ? Business trip” YoonJi reply short. YoungMin hug her. “Sleepover at my place tonight?” “Yeah sure” “But hyung, we’ve plenty of boys sleepover at our place tonight. It’s dangerous for her” KwangMin say. You come right in time. “ Eunyoung-ah sleep over at my place tonight?” “No can do oppa. Mom and dad only here for this week. Next week they going to start the business trip” YoungMin pout.

“ Eunyoung.. Can I sleepover at your place tonight? I’m lonely” YoonJi say. “Hmm .Arasso. I’ve plenty of secret I want to tell you.” You say. “Crush?” YoonJi ask silently. You blush and noded. “Then lets all sleepover at AhChan’s house” YoungMin say. “How about the boys?” YoonJi ask. “We can kick them out ..” KwangMin reply laughing. You laugh too. “Jaaaaaaa~ Let’s go before it’s late.” You  and them get in the car and KwangMin drove off to the Lotte World.