Chapter 2

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yunho! What are you doing here?!" Yoochun gasped, his hand quickly found Jaejoong, smacking him in the chest to get his attention to the new individual.

 

"I thought I heard Jaejoong call my name," Yunho replied with a side smile at Yoochun before drawing his attention to the doe eyed student. Jaejoong’s eyes instantly grew wide at the sight. His heart beat increased as he could feel it pounding harshly against his chest, getting quicker every second. His body felt like it was heating up, sending a warm tingle to his hands. Saliva began to fill his mouth at a rapid pace and he immediately tried to gulp it down. ‘Oh my freaking gosh! He is looking so fine!’ Jaejoong screamed in excitement, on the inside of course. When he saw Yunho still staring at him with that heart melting smile, he realized then that he was gaping. Quickly closing his mouth he remembered that he hadn't responded yet. ‘Ok, you only have a few seconds to reply in a cool way, dont it up.’ Jaejoong thought as he tried to quickly calm himself. He believed the notion that maybe if he tried to act as if he didn’t care, then his feelings wouldn’t be so obvious.

 

"Ok, first of all, why would I call you? And second, how could you even hear us though all the fangirls' screams?" Jaejoong gave a questioning glare with the of his brow. Inwardly smirking at how well he played it off.

 

"Well maybe because your voice is so loud a person all the way in the north pole can hear you!" He replied in what seemed like annoyance to Jaejoong as Yunho brought his face closer to him. The raven haired boy had a little feeling in the back of his mind that maybe Yunho really was annoyed with their playful bickering, but it was quickly shrugged off as he thought that it wasn't possible. It was just for fun. Playful fun, he reassured himself. That's what people do when they like each other right? Bicker but not mean anything bad while doing it? He kept telling himself.

 

With a gasp, Jaejoong stomped his foot. "My voice is not loud!"

 

"Sure it isn't." Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

"Well at least my voice isn't as big as your head! I mean, it's so big but there's nothing inside!" Jaejoong’s voice rose an octave, catching the attention of some of Yunho’s fans in the hallway.

 

"At least I don't check myself in the mirror every 10 minutes just to make sure I look good; ‘cause I already know that I do! And what do you mean your voice isn't “big”? It makes no sense!" Yunho yelled back as he made sure to put air quotations when he said the word 'big'.

 

"I mean, my voice isn't loud, you know, loud as in big..." Jaejoong tried to get Yunho to comprehend, even using hand gestures. Yoochun and Junsu could only stare in bewilderment at the two still having to explain their comebacks so that the other would understand.

 

"What?!" Yunho spat.

 

"Idiot! Anyone can get what I'm saying, even a kindergartener could get it." Jaejoong scoffed to the side with a roll of his eyes.

 

“I don't get it Hyung!" Junsu butted in.

 

"Junsu!" Yoochun’s voice raised an octave in surprize. "Be quiet, I'll explain it to you later."

 

"Ok!" Junsu complied with an innocent smile.

 

"Haha!" Yunho gave a mocking laugh as he felt like he won the fight.

 

"Shut up! And I do not check myself in the mirror every ten minutes!" Jaejoong hissed with arms crossed.

 

"Yes you do hyung! I watch you everyday!" Junsu added with an innocent smile. Jaejoong’s eyes immediately grew wide, but only for a split second before they ended up in glare like slits accompanied by pursed lips as he thought of horrible ways to kill Junsu.

 

"Junsu!" Yoochun hollered, automatically covering Junsu's mouth.

 

"See? Listen to your friend Jaejoong," Yunho said with a smirk, causing some shrills and gasps from the fangirls in the growing crowd.

 

"Why should I?!" Jaejoong snapped, making the crowd whisper amongst themselves. The boy tried his best to ignore it, knowing that now his only goal was to make the best comeback that would get the other speechless. Just once this time if it could finally happen where he could win, make Yunho gape, and completely not have anything to retort with.

 

"HYUNG!" A muffled scream came from the spiky haired boy. He tongue darted out quickly to trace a long line on the palm of Yoochun’s hand, leaving behind a slobbery mess. Yoochun immediately drew his hand back in disgust before Junsu continued.. "I thought you cared about my thoughts!" Junsu pouted, with a cross of his arms.

 

"Sorry Junsu, I do care about your thoughts. It's just that stupid McStupid Head over here keeps ruining everything! And Yoochun, I thought you were going to shush Junsu while I talk to Yunho," said Jaejoong looking at the not-paying-attention-to-anything-friend in the corner.

 

Yoochun’s mouth dropped open.

 

“Did you not just see what he did?!” Yoochun flailed his arms. “He my hand! Now it’s covered in saliva!”

 

Junsu just shrugged and walked away, thinking nothing of it. With a groan, Yoochun wiped his wet hand on his shirt before following behind the younger, knowing that it’s best not to leave him alone where he could easily attract trouble with his big mouth.

 

"So where were we again?" Jaejoong asked, embarrassment not in his vocabulary. The fact of the two of them by themselves without his two friends didn’t seem to become evident to the beauty as he continued on with their argument

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter