Chapter 4

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After only a minute of walking, Siwon and Jaejoong were greeted by the sight of Yoochun and Junsu.

 

"There you are Jae!!" The duo ran up to them, panting. Yoochun took deep breaths of air as he gripped Junsu’s shoulder, holding himself up so he wouldn’t collapse on the floor from exhaustion.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the sight. "Can you guys leave? We are heading to English if you don't mind," Jaejoong said as he tried to push the two out of the way.

 

"Actually Jaejoong-sshi, I need to take them to class too," Siwon stated, motioning to the two in front of them.

 

"No! You can't!" Junsu suddenly panicked. "He needs to go to the nurse! He hurt his knee so badly it turned purple! Just look at it!" Junsu pointed to Jaejoong's right knee, showing Siwon. Within the few minutes of their quarreling it had in fact turned purple now.

 

"Omo! Jae, that looks serious. How did you get that? It's all purple and dark and swollen!" Siwon said with a half worried, half disgusted face.

 

"I got that from them!" Jaejoong pointed to his two friends. "But it's fine! I don't need to see the nurse! Why can't I just go to English?" Jaejoong whined, but before he knew it, Siwon pulled him up and carried him bridal style, causing a heat to rush to Jaejoong's face.

 

"S-Siwon--s-sshi! What are you doing?!" Jaejoong gasped, trying to get out of the other's hold. He tried his best not to let the other see him blushing, however, he unknowingly failed as Siwon had already seen it-- hiding his smirk.

 

"Taking you to the nurse. Junsu and Yoochun are right." Siwon let out a small laugh when he heard Junsu trill, “Told you!~”

 

"But I already told you I'm fine," Jaejoong objected. Siwon just held him closer to his chest, ignoring the boy’s protests.

 

"Don't worry, it will only take a few minutes. We can get to class before this period ends and you can take your test. Even if we don't make it, I'm sure the teacher will let you take it another time, like after school." Siwon smiled, looking down at the figure in his arms. Jaejoong looked away with a slight blush, watching how they drew closer and closer to the nurse's office. He didn't bother fighting anymore because he knew the others wouldn't listen. He took note of how soft, warm and-- dare he say-- comfortable being in Siwon’s arms were. A drowsy feeling soon overcame him, first starting with tired limbs and ending with heavy eyes. It wasn’t long before he welcomed sleep with open arms.

 

When they had arrived at the nurse's office, Siwon looked down at the boy in his arms and noticed he was sleeping. His raven black hair complemented his fair complexion. It reminded him of a certain someone who held a close place in his heart. He smiled at the thought of said person and looked around for the nurse. The other two did also, but couldn’t see the same nurse as the previous years they attended the school. Instead, the only woman in the office was a young looking--probably just out of college-- brunette haired woman.

 

“Where’s Mrs. Chung?” Yoochun quietly asked the woman, trying not to wake the other up.

 

“She had a family emergency she had to attend to so I’m taking her place for the time being. You can call me Nurse Seong.” The nurse whispered back with a smile and open hand, quickly gaining a handshake from Junsu.

 

"Can you help our friend here? He injured his knee not too long ago." Siwon kept his voice low.

 

"Of course I can Sweetie." the nurse chimed, the smile never leaving her face as she directed them to the back of her office, skipping along the way to a room filled with many beds.

 

"Just lay him down here and I'll check the wound." She smiled as she pointed to a bed she had walked next to. Siwon carefully laid Jaejoong down on the bed, while Junsu and Yoochun sat on another bed behind them. The nurse inspected the bruise, checking for any cuts or abrasions. Within five minutes, she was done.

 

"Okay, Jaejoong just had a little bruise that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter