Chapter 6

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once school ended Jaejoong met up with Yoochun and Junsu in the bathroom.

"Not the best meeting spot for planning something romantic," Yoochun stated, looking around the bathroom. Blue and white patterned tiles lined the room, their color’s fading. Offensive writing tainted the walls and stalls while a foul smell lingered in the air. The trio didn't even want to guess what it was.

"Well… some couples have moments in the bathroom… Like shower ," Junsu stated flatly with an innocent look on his face.

"Well as you can see Su, there's no shower in--" Yoochun was directing his hands to the stalls, showing Junsu the lack of a shower in a school bathroom before a thought stopped him."Wait... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Yoochun and Jaejoong directed their attention to the other, their eyes wide.

"Shower . Some couples do that," Junsu deadpanned.

"But how-- how did you know that?" Yoochun stammered as he tried to come up with any possible explanation as to why his innocent Su would know something like that.

"Sometimes I get curious," Junsu mumbled with a shrug as he looked down and played with his hands.

Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at each other with a similar glint in their eyes, taken aback by the younger’s words. Pursing their lips, the two shared their surprise with a knowing glance. Maybe Junsu wasn't as innocent as they thought.

Jaejoong cleared his throat and tried to change the subject. "Ok, lets get back to what we came here for."

"Right!" Yoochun and Junsu said in unison.

"Jaejoong, here's the flowers from the shop. Do you have everything else ready?" Yoochun asked as he handed the bouquet of flowers to Jaejoong. It consisted of mostly yellow flowers with a touch of baby's breathe on the sides.

Jaejoong nodded and held up the necklaces in his hand before he took the flowers, his heart beating faster in his chest. The phrase, 'It's now or never,' became his current mantra.

"It's ok Hyung. Junsu and I will be watching you. If anything bad happens, we'll come to the rescue." Yoochun smiled, reassuring Jaejoong with a pat on the back.

"Ok then, let's do this before Yunho leaves," Junsu said, quickly pushing both Yoochun and Jaejoong out of the bathroom.

“We'll be right here," Yoochun assured, as he pointed to the spot they would be standing in behind the lockers.

"Now go! Don't worry, you can do it! Fighting!" Yoochun and Junsu cheered. Jaejoong nodded before spotting Yunho and Changmin walking towards them.

"Yunho?" Jaejoong called, redirecting Yunho's attention from Changmin onto himself. He held the flowers behind his back. His palms already sweating. He held the flowers tighter so they wouldn't slip from his grasp.

"What?!" Yunho screamed, causing Jaejoong to instantly flinch. His eyes wide, a shiver ran down his spine and he suddenly felt hot. His clothes seemed to keep the heat in and he could already feel more sweat to form. What just happened? Why was Yunho in such a bad mood?

Jaejoong immediately looked down, gripping the necklaces along with the bouquet as he hesitated to speak. When he looked up at Yunho's face, he saw Yunho’s nostrils flare and jaw clench. A wave of anxiety hit him in the pit of his stomach at the sight. Yunho was glaring at him, his lips drawn tight, becoming thinner.

'Is this the right time to do this? Should I do this another day when he doesn't look that mad?' Jaejoong pondered but was brought back to the current situation when Yunho screamed at him once again.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter