Chapter 14 part 1

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part one since the entire chapter is 11 pages long and i hv a headache so i was only able to edit some but not all. This is one of the chapters where the beginning u might not like but the end u prob will. Since this is the beginning of the actual chapter u might not like it but remember there is mre coming. I just didnt want to keep you guys waiting so i uploaded what i could:) Anyways enjoy:) 

-----------------------------

Chapter 14 

"Jaejoong!" Yoochun ran after the angry boy, calling him to stop. His friend did anything but. "Jaejoong!" He caught up to him, gripping his arm as he forcefully turned him around, successfully stopping him. Glossy trails ran down the boy's face. Yoochun sighed, so many emotions were firing off inside him all at once, he didn't know which one to show. 

"What is going on?" He gripped the crying boy's shoulder as he made his gaze met Jaejoong's. "Why aren't you telling me anything?" The other kept quiet, taking any chance he could to look away. Yoochun grabbed Jaejoong's chin and forced him to look at him. "You have to tell me." His eyes pleaded, reflecting Jaejoong's. 

Their eyes focused on each other for what felt like centuries, each studying the other's face. Jaejoong searched his friend's face as he wanted to know if Yoohun was ready to know the truth. 

Yoochun was dying to find out what Jaejoong was hiding behind those once hope filled eyes.

"Are you mad because of Junsu?" Yoochun thought back to just moments ago. His adorable dongsaeng had a crush on him. The thought made his breath hitch. But to sacrifice your friendship for love... Is that right? But his crush is his friend too... "I mean... I'm very surprised myself! I didn't know tha--"

"It's not only because of Junsu." Jaejoong cut him off with a groan, his friend didn't understand. Yoochun's face reflected confusion as he stared back at him wordlessly, his eyebrows twitched together and his mouth resembled a frown.

"And I'm not only mad. I'm sad, i'm tired, i'm depressed, i'm...." Jaejoong paused, looking for the perfect word. "Confused." 

"There's just so much going on!" He d at his hair, messing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter