Chapter 14 part 2

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bulky student turned to him, his eyes slightly wide in shock, Yoochun never spoke to him voluntarily before. 

"Hi?" 

Yoochun bit his lip, the jerk's stupidity was irritating.

"I need to talk to you about Jaejoong," Yoochun started.

"Say no more. I've already decided that it's best for Jaejoong if I just don't associate myself with him anymore," Yunho stated with a glide of his hand, sweeping the air in front of him as in the motioning of moving on.

"No, thats the opposite--!" Yoochun raised his voice, a little too loud as the teacher immediately shushed him. Yoochun gripped the corner of his desk, his knuckles quickly turning a deathly white. He took another deep breathe. Just talking to this person was killing his brain cells, but for Jaejoong's sake... He would do anything.

"Look," He sighed, finally somewhat calm. "You know I care about Jaejoong a lot. He's like a brother to me." 

Yunho nodded.

"So I would do anything for him and that includes protecting him from people and danger like you." 

Yunho's mouth dropped in offense.

"Oh don't act so surprised. You know why I don't like you." Yoochun scoffed, causing Yunho to pout when he remembered.

"Anyways... the entire school is out to get Jaejoong after his confession to you. They are making fun of him because he is gay and others are just jealous," Yoochun stated as he recalled overhearing the gossips of his classmates and hearing what they did to Jaejoong. His blood boiled when he heard that someone dumped their drink on him in class and tried to make it look like an accident. He was glad that Siwon was there to help him when he, himself couldn't. "I even heard the plans of hurting Jaejoong even more in the future."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you are the only one who can stop it."

Yunho stared at Yoochun like he was crazy.

"Look, I'm not as.." Yoochun gritted his teeth as he forced the next words out. "Influential as you."

"What are you saying?"

Yoochun sighed. "Im saying... You should protect Jaejoong since I can't."

"What?" Yunho gasped. "Didn't you see what I did to him? I don't know if you can't tell but that isn't really protecting someone. And believe it or not I feel terrible and I don't want to hurt him anymore even if that means not being with him anymore. And Jaejoong won't even talk to me anymore. What makes you think that he would let me protect him?"

"I told him to get over you ok?!" Yoochun screamed, making the entire class look at him. The teacher shushed him once more giving him a final warning before she would send him to the principal. Yunho gasped. "I made him stop talking to you. I thought... I thought it would be best for him if he didn't fawn over you anymore... I didn't realize that it would only make it worse."

Yunho didn't know what to say. He sat far back in his chair, his eyes continually blinking as if it would make the situation clearer as he tried to let all the information sink in.

"Look... I'm sorry," Yoochun whispered, watching the teacher. "He really does like you, and it hurts me to see him try so hard only to get put down at every turn." Yoochun knew that this was the best thing he could do for his Jaejoong. He had to give up his hyung to someone who could really protect him.

Yunho looked back at Yoochun seeing the boy staring back at him, his eyes begging.

"Please help him."

"Doesn't he have Siwon to help him now? Why don't you ask him?" Yunho scoffed.

"Because Siwon can only stop them while he is with Jaejoong. But the bullying continues when he's not around. He isn't getting anywhere with him."

When he heard Yoochun's explanation he was a little mad at first but more shocked than anything. 

Yunho sighed. He just decided that he would stay away from the boy but after hearing Yoochun he did a full 360 and was eager to see him again. He could get to be with Jaejoong. And this time, he won't screw this opportunity up.

With a smile he turned his body to face Yoochun? His entire demeanor upright and energetic.

"How should we do this?" 

"Tell the school not to mess with Jaejoong anymore. Be around him all the time so that no one can hurt him," Yoochun listed.

"Are you sure that's going to work?"

"Of course! The entire school bullies him now because of the little stunt you pulled earlier in the year so why wouldn't they listen to anything you tell them to do. The entire school practically idolizes you. They wouldn't want to get you on your bad side and do something that would make you hate them."

"Yoochun! Yunho! If you don't stop your chit chat right now I will send you to the principal's office!"

"I'll find him right after class. I'm not going to let him get hurt anymore," Yunho whispered with a fist in the air before the two both quieted down. Yunho's leg shook with determination. He was going to make things right.

-----------------------------

As soon as the lunch bell rang, Yunho sprang up from his seat, the chair screeching against the floor and bolted out the room without bidding a goodbye to Yoochun. The old protector watched the boy sprint out the room with a bite of his lip. He hoped he made the right decision.

Yunho weaved through the crowd of students heading to the cafeteria, his stomach was rumbling but it wasn't from the hunger. 

He was glad that today was a B2 day since now lunch was the only period left and he could now use his time to look for the beauty.

The bell rang what seemed like a minute later but Yunho knew it was only five minutes. He still couldn't find Jaejoong. He peeked into the cafeteria thinking that maybe he was eating too, but didn't seem him. He caught a glimpse of Siwon eating happily with Heechul and two other boys. 'That bastard.' Yunho thought. 'I'm not going to let him take Jaejoong away from me.' Yunho gritted his teeth as he glared through the glass screen on the cafeteria door. The moment he saw Siwon look in his direction he immediately turned around, his back against the cold concrete door, the screen right next to him.

'He didn't see me right?' Yunho panicked before speeding away from the room. He was going to continue looking for Jaejoong for as long as it would take him. He looked down at his watch seeing he only had half an hour left before school ended, which would make it more difficult to find the boy since he wouldn't be on the premises. There would be more places for Jaejoong to be. 

Before he could look up, he bumped into another student, their bodies created a hollow sounding thump against each other. 

"Opps. Sorry about that," Yunho apologized, his hands on the boy as he caught him before he could fall.

"Oh! Yunho-shii! No! It was my fault." The boy blushed, his whole face turning beet red as he stared at Yunho's hands. 

"Well, see you later," Yunho said, about to walk away. Eunhyuk felt the loss of warm and immediately grabbed Yunho's retreating hand.

"Wait, where are you going?" Eunhyuk asked, his voice louder than intended. He fixed it with an awkward cough. His face even redder than before. "If you don't mind me asking of course. Lunch is this way." Eunhyuk pointed to the direction Yunho just came from.

"Oh, I'm not eating lunch today. I have to go look for someone," Yunho said, slowly backing away, anxious to leave.

"It's not that Jaejoong kid again is it?" Eunhyuk groaned. "I thought we took care of it already. Heechul was right. That boy needs to be put in his place." 

"Wait, what did you just say?" Yunho felt his heart beat faster, a sweat starting to form as he walked back to the boy. 

"We beat Jaejoong up to teach him a lesson earlier in the year. Remember when he came to class that one time all bruised and battered?" Eunhyuk laughed.

Yunho saw red.

"What?! That was you?!" Yunho screamed, his eyes bulging, as if they would pop out of his head at any moment. 

Eunhyuk's eyes widened in slight fear. He didn't understand why Yunho's mood changed so quickly, his body started to quiver. "Y-yeah. Me and my friends," Eunhyuk stuttered.

"Who? Give me their names!" Yunho hollered, his hands found their way to Eunhyuk's collar as he pushed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter