Chapter 3

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

"Yah! Junsu-ah!" Yoochun yelled after Junsu, annoyed the other left him before he quickly followed behind. The moment he reached the now crouching Junsu, worry hit him like a giant wave, as soon as he saw Jaejoong on the floor, desperately trying to get up.

 

"Jaejoong-ah! What happened?!" Yoochun and Junsu panicked as they helped Jaejoong up.

 

"I was walking and I tripped. That’s all," Jaejoong played it off with a shrug, hoping his friend’s wouldn’t know the real reason as to why he fell. If they did they would never let him out of their sight.

 

"Yes, Hyung. It takes great skill to trip on thin air,” Yoochun said sarcastically. “But we know you, so don't lie to us."

 

"What, I'm not lying!" Jaejoong acted shocked.

 

"Yes, you are hyung. Yoochun and I have known you since kindergarten. I think we can tell when you're lying and when you're not," Junsu stated with pursed lips.

 

"I'm not lying you guys! I'm really fine, see?" Jaejoong assured. He knew the only way to reassure them was if he could actually show them that he is physically fine. He was aware, however, that he would have to try really hard not put too much pressure on the joint as he took a step forward. He took a deep breath before slowly lifting his sore knee up and stepping ahead, gently touching the ground before the other foot quickly took a much heavier step, taking most of the weight. He eagerly turned back to his friend’s with a smile on his face, hoping that it was enough to show them that he was fine, but was disheartened when he saw their expressions of cocked brows and half lidded eyes as one of waiting. He knew that they needed more than just two steps. With a defeated sigh he braced himself to take a few more steps. He thought that maybe if he took quicker steps then he could easily hide the fact that he would be using less force on the injured leg and let the other leg take more weight. How wrong he was. It wasn’t hard for his friend’s to notice his intentions when they saw the unbalanced and quirky limp Jaejoong was sporting as he walked. By the fifth step he was already on the floor gasping in pain.

 

The duo were at his side once again aiding him in staying up.

 

“You really need to see the nurse.” Yoochun affirmed. “You guys stay put while I try to find where the nurse’s office is. I already forgot where the room was over break.” Yoochun said before letting go of his hold on Jaejoong. Promptly after though, a loud grunt accompanied by a shriek rang in his ears causing him to turn swiftly around. The sight that greeted him caused Yoochun to choke on his spit, his cheeks filled with air before he let out an uncontrollable laugh.

 

“Stop laughing and help us up!” Jaejoong whined from atop Junsu. His hand was out stretched, waiting for the other to take it.

 

“I leave you for less than two seconds and this happens.” Yoochun chuckled, before pulling the two up.

 

“Well you should’ve known that Junsu wouldn’t have been able to support all my weight. He’s not the strongest person in the room if you catch my drift.” Jaejoong failed to whisper.

 

“Hey! I have caught your drift and am offended!” Junsu gasped. “Did it ever occur to you that maybe my strength wasn’t the problem?”

 

“Are you calling me fat?!” Jaejoong screamed. When Junsu stuck his tongue out in response, Jaejoong's jaw dropped, appalled. “Yoochun! Hold my earrings!” he shouted, attempting to take off his earrings while Junsu continued to stick his tongue out teasingly.

 

“Break it up! Break it up!” Yoochun shouted, getting in between the two. They didn’t seem to listen since Junsu decided to surprise Yoochun with a push, causing him to grab onto Junsu in reflex. The ground wasn’t as hard as Yoochun thought it would be when he fell, it was actually quite warm and… squishy. It was until he heard a loud groan under him that he realized he had fallen on top of Jaejoong.

 

“Oh my gosh Jaejoong! I am so sorry!” Yoochun hurried and got off of Jaejoong, pushing Junsu carelessly off him. He was too preoccupied helping Jaejoong to see the pout that adorned Junsu’s face.

 

"Whatever, just help me up so we can get to class!"

 

"No, we're not going to class!" Yoochun stated once they were fully up.

 

"Hyung, why not?" asked Junsu curiously, while dusting himself off.

 

"Because we need to take Jaejoong to the nurse," Yoochun replied, already looking around to see which way the nurse’s office was.

 

"Why do I need to go to the nurse?!" yelled Jaejoong .

 

"Because you can't even walk Jaejoong. You just showed us now, and you fell... on Junsu."

 

"I don't need to go to the nurse!" Jaejoong protested.

 

“Yes you do!" Yoochun asserted.

 

"No, I don't!"

 

"Yes, you do!"

 

"I'm leaving now!" Jaejoong exclaimed as he tried to walk away.

 

"Oh, no you don't! Junsu…GRAB HIM!"

 

Jaejoong shrieked as he was tackled and sat on by Junsu's famous duckbutt.

 

"Good Junsu-ah! Now we just have to bring him to the nurse's office..." Yoochun said with a short pause. "But first… we have to find out where it is." he let out an embarrassed laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. Jaejoong just scoffed.

 

"I think it's this way hyung." Junsu pointed down a hallway. "Well, we have lots of time, so--"

 

"No we don't!" Jaejoong interrupted, quickly motioning to all of them after. "We have to take a test in English class, right now!"

 

"And that's exactly why we have lots of time," Yoochun added with a smirk.

 

Jaejoong paused, but as soon as he realized that he was going in the opposite direction of his English class, he started screaming again. And this time, there was kicking involved.

        

"Kim Kibum," the teacher called out.

 

"Here!" A perky male student responded with a hand in the air.

 

"Kim Heechul." The teacher called another.

 

"Don’t wanna be here." A male student responded with a loud groan and roll of his eyes, earning a few laughs from the other students. The teacher looked Heechul up and down, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter