Chapter 16

A Back Talker's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N - Read the ENTIRE CHAPTER because the first part is something that seems annoying but then when u keep reading u will see;) so just trust me and read the entire thing then my note at the bottom lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 16

Yunho's house was huge. Jaejoong couldn't help himself from staring. His head crained back as he looked at the tall building in front of him.

"Like what you see?" Yunho chuckled as he pushed Jaejoong's chin up. The raven haired boy didn't realize he was gaping.

"You live in a mansion?!" He gasped, his eyes taking a quick glance at Yunho before looking back at the house, watching with wonder.

"Yup." Yunho nodded before heading to the front door and bending over to pick up a rock, taking the key that was stuck under it and inserting it into the lock.

Jaejoong quickly made his way up to him and pressed the doorbell.

A fancy chim echoed inside, getting louder as Yunho opened the door.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"I wanted to see if you had one of those fancy doorbell songs. And you do," Jaejoong added with a cheeky smile, the skin under his eyes puffed up in a curve as his eyeball became less visible, before he ran inside.

Another gasp left him as he saw the inside. His eyes glistened with wonder and awe. A giant staircase was the first thing he saw when he entered, as it lead to the rooms above. The railings were gold and the stair's were clothed in red velvet fabric. The room smelled of expensive perfume and poperie. Almost all the furniture was rimmed with gold, the frames to the paintings, the chair's in the next room, the doorframes, the rug, the tables, the plant pots, it all sparkled. Jaejoong was amazed. 

He spun around in excitement. He couldn't wait to explore everything and check every nook and cranny to see what other hidden treasure's were lying in the house.

Just as he was about to speed off, he halted in his step, turning around to see an amused Yunho staring back at him.

A blush crept up his face as he asked, "Where are your parents?"

"They are, just like yours, on a business trip," He answered.

"No siblings,butlers, maids, or any workers around either?"

"My parent's know how much I don't like their presence and I'm an only child."

Jaejoong's eyebrow twitched in confusion before he shook it off with a smile. His head turned side to side as he couldn't decide which part of the house to explore first.

"Why don't we check the kitchen first? I know how much you love cooking." 

Jaejoong's eyes twinkled in excitement as his smile spread even wider. He immediately darted into the room on his right, his constant grunts and skidding sounds the crutches made against the floor filling the air, before Yunho ran after him, laughs never ceasing.

"Jaejoong! That's the wrong room!" He chuckled.

However, when he entered the living room, the boy wasn't in there. 

"What?" He scratched his head before heading into the next room. The boy still wasn't anywhere in sight. 'How far could a boy with a broken ankle get?' He continued to search for the boy for the next half hour, checking every single room in the house before finding him in his bedroom. His back facing Yunho.

"There you are," He panted, walking up to him. "I was looking all over for you." As soon as he walked up to the boy, he noticed his attention on his picture frames. It was himself through the years, starting as a baby all the way up to him now.

"Surprising, isn't it," Yunho added with a hand on Jaejoong's shoulder. "That a strong, manly guy like me used to be a chubby, pudgy little kid," He laughed.

Jaejoong gave a slight smile as he exhaled through his nose. "I think it's cute."

"Thanks for trying, but we both know that's not true. Now come on, don't you forget that you just broke your ankle. I'm still surprised you had me chasing you all over the mansion trying to find you. How did you even get up here?"Yunho laughed as he picked Jaejoong up and carefully laid him on his bed.

"No, I'm serious," Jaejoong laughed too as he palmed the sheets, admiring the soft blankets.

Yunho jumped on the bed, causing Jaejoong to bounce, as he took a spot next to him. The two laughed as they had fun, trying to make the other bounce higher each time. 

"You were cute as a kid," Jaejoong added, looking at the other as their laughter finally died down. 

"Thanks." Yunho smiled as he poked the tip Jaejoong's nose.

The two laid in silence for a while before Jaejoong asked.

"Yunho. Why do you hate the people that work at your house so much," Jaejoong asked hesitantly.

"It's not like I hate them. I just hate being constantly bothered with questions of 'anything I could get you' or 'would you like me to do anything for you.' I'm going to be an adult soon and I want to learn how to be independent. I don't need someone at my beck and call every time of day. Plus I hate seeing them work for someone like that. It feels so degrading."

"That's... That's really--"

"Wierd?" Yunho cut in.

"Surprising," Jaejoong stated. "Not in a bad way, just... I didn't know you were actually like that. I mean I always hoped but--" Jaejoong's eyes widened as he realized that he said too much. He glanced over at Yunho to see if he noticed and caught him staring back at him with an unreadable expression. Jaejoong pulled back his lips as he shrunk in place. "Nevermind," He said as he pulled the blankets over him, covering his red face.

"No, no. What were you saying. I wanna hear." Yunho laughed as he tugged at the covers. Successfully pulling them off as the boy gasped.

"It's nothing." Jaejoong hid his face with his hands.

"Tell me or I'll tickle it out of you," He threatened.

"I'm not ticklish," Jaejoong lied, but Yunho knew better from all his time stalking the boy. With a smirk he moved his fingers in a rapid motion against Jaejoong's skin, attacking the most sensitive places, his belly, neck, and feet, well foot.

"No! Yunho!" The boy laughed. "Stop!" He giggled as he softly hit Yunho to get off him.

"Not until you tell me!" He held the boy's legs as he attacked his feet. The boy squirmed in his hold before the cast dug into Jaejoong's leg causing him to let out a cry of pain. He kicked Yunho in reflex, the hard cast making contact with Yunho's jaw.

Yunho fell back with a groan, his hand massaging his jaw.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Jaejoong panicked as he reached over to Yunho but the teen backed away, not looking at him.

"No. It's my fault. I shouldn't have been so rough after you just broke your ankle," He apologized as he stood up from the bed. His back facing Jaejoong.

"I'm sorry about that time in school too. Where I almost..." Yunho bit his lip. He hesitated to finish. "When I almost you." He hated himself. 

"Yunho.." Jaejoong tried but his voice was almost inaudible. 

Yunho made his way to the door, stopping at the doorway as his hand gripped the frame, his attention to the hallway. "I'll let you sleep in here tonight. I'll take the couch." Just as his hand slid off the doorframe two arms wrapped around his torso, the hands gripping at his chest as a body was pressed against his.

"I forgive you," Jaejoong whispered into his back.

"What?" Yunho turned his head slightly.

"I forgive you," Jaejoong said louder this time.

"No, I know what you said. But how?" He turned around, fully this time, grabbing Jaejoong's shoulders. "How can you forgive me that fast? I... I hurt you." He looked away, his grip loosening before falling back to his sides.

"And that's in the past." Jaejoong lifted Yunho's gaze with gentle fingers under his chin. "I've forgotten about that."

"You can't!" He hollered, making Jaejoong jump. "You can't! I won't let you!"

"What?" Jaejoong's eyebrow twitched, almost offended.

"I don't accept your forgiveness!" The teen explained.

"You don't accept my forgiveness?!" The beauty repeated, the sentence sounding so stupidly offensive to him.

"Yes!"

"You can't do that!" Jaejoong screamed with a stomp.

"Yes I can!" Yunho retorted, his head bobbed closer to Jaejoong to exaggerate his action as his eye size doubled.

"No! Then... Then I don't accept your rejection! You have to accept my forgiveness!" Jaejoong said with crossed arms, walking away with his head held high before sitting on the bed once again.

"What?! That makes no sense!" Yunho followed after him, sitting beside him as they continued to argue.

"You make no sense," Jaejoong retorted," not accepting someone's forgiveness who does that?!" He groaned as he fell back onto the mattress.

"I do!"

"Well it's stupid," He mumbled.

"Well you're stupid for letting me get away with hurting you so easily," Yunho mumbled back as he laid down too.

The room was silent except for their breathing. Jaejoong turned to Yunho, watching him. 

The teen sensed his roaming eyes and turned to look, their eyes meeting before Jaejoong cut the silence.

"Why are you so set on not letting me forgive you?" He tried, the question boggling him.

The teen sighed, turning his attention to the ceiling.

"You just... can't. I don't deserve it." 

"And why do you think that."

"Because..." Yunho hesitated. "If I didn't make such a big scene after you confessed, none of this would've happened. My stupid followers wouldn't make you their target and... I shouldn't have led you on."

"What are you talking about? Led me on? You knew I liked you?"

"No, but... Kinda?.. I don't know!" He paused, thinking. "I mean, I love teasing you and seeing that blush creep onto your face without you wanting it to."

"Really?"

"Yes," Yunho swallowed, quickly regretting giving out that information.

"I should've known that you blushing meant that you liked me back."

"Wait, back? You mean--"

"You're sweet... Kind... Funny, cute, adorable, and... Just seeing you makes my day ok?!" He said all at once, his eyes shut in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you felt that way," Jaejoong gaped, shifting in his place.

Yunho kept his eyes closed, both embarrassed to have confessed and relieved to have let it all out yet being reminded of his previous actions earlier in the year brought guilt that settled in his heart. At least he didn't have to hide it anymore, but what were the consequences for it?

"If it makes you feel any better..." Jaejoong paused, the silence almost deathly. 

"I feel the exact same way." 

Yunho's eyes shot open as he swiftly turned his head. "What?"

The boy looked down, attempting to hide his embarrassment but the blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter