Gimme Gimme

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want another pair of Louboutins! These are ugly! Eww...”

 

“I want a Valentino dress! The very latest one!”

 

“I want a Gucci handbag!”

 

“I want Chanel no. 5!”

 

“I want them all and do it quick!”

 

 

Bom puffed her cheeks. She wanted them all. Being a daughter of very rich parents, made her grown as a very pampered and spoiled brat. She wanted all and she could easily get it all by only one clap. Well, not actually one clap, since she had her bodyguard, slash, assistant, slash, SLAVE. She could easily ordered him to buy anything she wanted by only giving her card.

 

 

“Seunghyun-yah!!!” She shouted. “Where’s my Balmain dress?!”

 

“Coming!” The guy clumsily ran with a purple dress with him.

 

“Not this one, you pabo! The red one!”

 

“Coming right away, miss.”

 

 

The guy ran back to get her dress like he was a retarded person. She groaned. She didn’t want this. She didn’t need this.

 

 

“Uh, miss? Is this the right one?” The poor guy was sweating like burning hell.

 

She nodded coldly. “Now take me to the salon!”

 

“A-Alright, miss.”

 

 

Seunghyun took her to a well-known hair salon. The hairstylists did their best and made Bom looked like a princess. But still, no, this wasn’t what she wanted.

 

 

“Where’s my Christian Dior heels?”

 

“But miss, you asked for Christian Louboutin.”

 

“Bring me my Dior!”

 

“R-Right away, miss.”

 

 

The guy stormed out to the nearest Dior store and bought her what she wanted. But still, something felt weirdly incomplete. It still wasn’t the thing she wanted.

 

She kept ordering him to do stuff, sane or insane ones. But yet, she felt incomplete for unknown reason.

 

 

“Yah! Buy me my--”

 

 

His phone suddenly rang. Of course, this pissed Bom off.

 

 

“How could you answer a call in front of--”

 

“Omma?! I… I… I’ll be there right away.” He stepped out without saying anything to her.

 

“Where do you think you’re going???”

 

 

The guy looked back to her, but he didn’t get the same clumsy and stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter