It's Fading

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tight schedule, commercials, recording times, shows, inkigayos, concerts, and anything like that. Life as idols wasn’t an easy thing. Living as idols had a piece of anti social in it. Living as idols had rules and one of it was the dating ban rule. But dating ban was not the enemy of celebrities’ lifes. They could still date but in condition that he or she couldn’t brag it to the public for the sake of the fans.

 

That was what happened between 2NE1’s Bom and BIGBANG’s TOP. They had been secretly dating and they were lucky that fans didn’t found proves of their secret relationship.

 

As expected, the two had those killer and super tight schedule tattooed in their lifes, so they didn’t have much time to spend together.

 

But days became weeks and weeks became months, so as months became years. On-stage skinships or interactions became something usual and not special for them, fans that were shipping them together seemed not interested anymore, and even, no more love words or kisses from each of them. Everything turned so normal for them. Way too normal.

 

And so, there they were, inside the makeup room, prepared for their performance together in YG Family Concert. They were asked to perform a GDTOP song together because G-Dragon got injured quite badly from the previous performance he did. Of course the aliens didn’t feel bothered by Yang Sajangnim’s request, but what was crazy, they felt nothing at the same time.

 

 

“Noona…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Hand me that tissue.”

 

 

Bom handed the guy called TOP without even bother to look at him.

 

 

“Gomawo.” TOP said without any expression on.

 

“Neh.” Bom said with a cold voice.

 

“Bom and TOP, five more minutes!” The crew shouted.

 

 

They made no sound as TOP kept fixing his hair while Bom continued her voice practice.

 

 

“TOP, Bom, you guys up!” The crew shouted again and the two made their move to the stage.

 

 

Fans were cheering and anticipating for the next performance. The stage was dark but then suddenly some scenes from ‘We Belong Together’ were showing on the big screen and the instruments started to play. Loud cheers were surrounding the stadium and fans were shaking their lightsticks excitedly.

 

When the fans were expecting G-Dragon’s y voice would come first as the opening of the song, a deep and husky voice was audible and the fans couldn’t help but to cheer out loud.

 

 

“Baby Boo,” TOP said to the microphone softly until it sounded like a whisper. He walked slowly to the center of the stage.

 

“I’m always thinking about you…” The guy said again but he could feel his fists started to sweat. He then nervously offered his right hand to the older woman.

 

 

Bom looked into his eyes before looked away after a few seconds and took his hand. She could swear she felt her heart was like running away from where it was. Something from the lyrics felt so wrong yet so right to her ears. She took a deep breath and kept her expression straight as she walked behind him hand in hand.

 

 

“Whatever you do, I’ll always trust you…”

 

“You know we belong together uh…” TOP starred directly to her eyes.

 

 

Everyone was anticipating for Bom’s amazing voice at the chorus, but BANG! The sound of the mike collided with the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter