He Came to Her Dorm

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bright smile plastered on her lips. She wiped her sweat and excused herself after a long and tiring practice she had. She walked happily to the elevator and pressed the number floor of her dorm. After she felt sure the other girls wasn't at the place yet, she ran to her room and looked the door.

 

 

Click, click, click

 

Type, type, type

 

 

www.asianfanfics.com

 

 

Search : Daragon

 

 

She satisfied herself with fanfics, fanvids, manips, and other stuff. Because that was the only place when she could see people agreed about her and Jiyong aka G-Dragon.

 

Reality wasn't really at her side. Everyone seemed to support him with the Japanese model, Mizuhara Kiko, or she preferred her 'cute' name, FISH.

 

Being a Dara and not Sandara, she got the image to protect. She also didn't want to interrupt the almighty G-Dragon's life. Things were hard for her.

 

Actually, this dragon guy made move on her once. He gave her the 'YG-GD-D' couple rings and many other couple things. But thanks to her bad luck, at that time, she didn't know how important the guy was. When she had realized it, he had no longer kept his heart for her.

 

All she could do was keep wearing the ring he gave her. She wore a few things that he gave her before, hoped silently that he would realize what she meant. But nope, there was no response.

 

Although the two kept their relationship as friends, things was still awkward between them.

 

She was reading a fanfic happily, then suddenly her iPhone rang.

 

 

INCOMING CALL : G-DARAGON

 

 

"WHAT?!" She shouted at her phone. Talk about perfect timing. She became panic as she didn't know what to say to him on phone later.

 

 

"Y-Yeoboseyo?" She said nervously.

 

"Ah, Noona..."

 

"N-Neh... Do you need something?"

 

"Anniya, I somehow got free time today. The girls were out I heard--"

 

"Those es..." Dara cursed but closed and gasped later when she realized what she had done.

 

"Haha... Aigoo~ Ok, so since you're alone currently and my boys except Seungri are eating at the restaurant... Can I go in your dorm? You know, chillin'?"

 

 

Dara's eyes widened. Him? Chilling? Inside her freaking dorm? Only the ing two of them? This was way too much for her.

 

 

"Err, you said Seungri didn't go..." The girl tried to make an excuse.

 

"But that brat is really noisy! I need a calmer person to accompany me."

 

"But why me?" She protested. She didn't know what to say anymore.

 

"Now sssh it, noona." Dara didn't see his face but she knew it perfectly that he was smirking.

 

"But--"

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

"Noona, open up!" Jiyong's voice was heard from outside.

 

"!" Dara cursed quietly when she heard his voice, at the same time looked at her macbook that was still on AsianFanfics and few tabs of YouTube. She quickly clicked the shut down button and hurried to the door.

 

"Noona! What took you so long?" He pouted.

 

"Anni, I was just... Nevermind."

 

"Okay." Dara sighed and was glad that he didn't asked for further information.

 

"I got deokbeokki and sandwich from cafetaria." The lad said and raised the plastic bag on his hand. He smiled brightly to Dara and sat down. But he only earned a nod as a reply.

 

"Yah noona, don't you wanna eat?" The dragon said and pointed to in front of him.

 

"N-Neh... Gomawo." She forced a smile and sat in front of him on where her floor table was.

 

 

Dara could feel her temperature rose. He was eating happily while she wasn't having a good deal with the food. That bubbly expression of him was something that she had been longing to see again. He was so far from her and all she could see was his cool and swag sides, which were his sides that he showed to fans when he performed.

 

 

"Horr! (Here!)" He gave her a little amount of his deokbeokki while his mouth was still full. Dara couldn't help but to laugh at his cuteness.

 

"Yah!" GD protested after he had swallowed all of the food inside his mouth. But Sandara didn't stop her laugh.

 

"Noona-ah, stop laughing please." He pouted and glared at her. The fake maknae of 2NE1 didn't stop, it was just too cute and hilarious at the same time. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter