Holiday Stinks!

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While other girls at her age spent time with their boyfriends at holidays, here she was, alone in her room, re-watching The Walking Dead from season one and playing Counter Strike.

 

Park Bom was always this gamer girl who never fancied girly things. She never really took care of her appearance, her styles were one of a kind, and the majority of girls inside the school hated her for some reasons. Maybe because she was that kind of girl who got on with well with boys really fast, including the hot ones, but then those girls didn’t know the fact that she was always stuck in friend-zone.

 

But, inside her tomboyish life, Bom had a crush on her friend, which was one of her hang-out-pal boys. Though she didn’t think she would actually got the chance to be with him, because how she knew herself well that she wouldn’t pass the so-called friend-zone-level.

 

This guy, Choi Seunghyun, named himself The One Pro, aka T.O.P. He was one of the school’s troublemakers that Bom weirdly befriended. He belonged to a group called BIGBANG and this BIGBANG guys were popular for lots of disasters they had done at the school. Although they were walking disasters, these guys were actually really kind and easy-going.

 

 

**

 

 

“Previously on AMC’s The Walking Dead.”

 

 

“Ugh, I’m tired watching this. Holidays are the worse…” Bom groaned.

 

“Yah, Bommie!!!” Sound of a group of boys banged her door.

 

 

She snapped out. What are these guys doing here?

 

She opened the door and saw five boys with big grins on their faces.

 

 

“Why are you guys here?”

 

“Wanna watch a movie?” Taeyang grinned.

 

“Seriously, guys? I haven’t taken a shower!” Bom protested.

 

“Nah, we’ll wait as long as you ain’t gonna do it too girly.” Seungri said and handed a ticket to her. “Or… Do you want me to wash you up?” Seungri laughed.

 

“You ert!” Bom smacked him, made him whined like a little kid. “Fine, you guys wait a sec, I’ll go prepare stuff.”

 

 

Her cheeks were red as she made her way to the bathroom. TOP was there, TOP was in her house, these guys had never been to her house before.

 

The thought that TOP came into the scene too, she became unexpectedly girly. She spent much time to pick what to wear and she used lipgloss that she barely touched before.

 

She wasn’t really sure about what she was wearing. Pink mini dress, with glossy lips, with her hair tied up and styled frizzy. She even applied eyeliner. God, she began to regret doing all the makeover. She began to wonder if the boys would think that she was a weirdo or something.

 

 

“Okay, I’m ready to do this.” She said to herself and stepped out from her room, at the same time, shock welcomed her.

 

“Where the hell is everybody?!” She raised her voice.

 

“Wha-- Oh, you finally come out.” TOP said casually.

 

“Where’s everybody? Why are you here? I mean, why are you the one left???”

 

“Easy there…” TOP groaned. “Women are just too noisy.”

 

“What do you expect?! The boys left the two of us alone with booked tickets!!!”

 

“Are you going or not?”

 

“What?!”

 

“It’s still a waste if we don’t watch the movie.”

 

“Don’t test me… I’m not going….” She looked to her dress and sighed. “Like this.”

 

“Nothing’s wrong with your look. Now let’s go.” The guy stood up and made his own way to his motorcycle.

 

“M-Mwo?” She blushed. “Y-Y-Yah! Wait up!”

 

 

It wasn’t mentioned, but Park Bom had a thing towards motorcycle. A guy with motorcycle, a guy with big motorcycle, especially black or white ones, especially Kawasaki, Kawasaki Ninja.

 

It was also not mentioned that this Choi Seunghyun dude had a black Kawasaki Ninja.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter