Classmate

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This guy is an alien, people, believe me. I don’t even get the idea why people, well, mostly girls, said that he’s charming, cool, or whatever. Frankly, he looks like an anorexia horse in front of my eyes. Wait, can horse even get anorexia?

 

So this guy is quite a loner. He belongs to the last row, at the corner to be exact, and the only thing he seems to be busy for, are his books or sometimes he just like to sleep in classes. I wonder how he could manage to keep his scores all steady.

 

I, myself, am totally not a straight A student of course. My seat is not far for him, so his activities are like my scenery if I get bored with History class. Damn, why do we even need history class? It’s not that it will be handy for the future. But back to topic, I admit it, I’m a little bit interested with this guy.

 

Oh, I forgot to mention his name. The name’s Choi Seunghyun, the Walking Dead, I call him, well, secretly. He looks lifeless, roaring eyes, skinny figure, and seems not too friendly. He has a black spiked hairstyle, which I find a little hot. He's tall, about 180cm I could say, yup, pretty scary. I’m not fond of how he treat people though. He’s rude, the heck, girls call it cool, but not for me. I think he should use his mouth to speak and be nice to people, that’s why God created lips for you to communicate, Mr. Alien.

 

Stupid me, my name’s Park Bom Lee anyway, on my first year of High School. I’m just an ordinary girl, actually got many male-friends, and girls don’t really have a thing on me. I barely got female-friends.  

 

 

“So class, today we will discuss about Archaebacteria. Archaebacteria is…”
 

 

Right, I forgot that I’m now in the middle of Biology class. I ain’t even need that crap for my future, I better watch my usual scenery.

 

 

“May I have your attention, class?” Ms. Ahn said with her high-pitched voice.

 

 

My attention is a , you’ll regret it. How I wish I could say it out loud.

 

 

“I will divide you into pairs and I will give you an assignment to do.”

 

“Great.” I mumbled.

 

“Hoping to be teamed with Seunghyun, aren’t you?” The fat boy named Shindong next to my seat said. I widened my eyes. “You kept looking at him.”

 

“I didn’t.” I said. Nice lie, Bom.

 

“Oh don’t be sh--”

 

“Choi Siwon, you will be with Kim Yoona, and Choi Seunghyun will be with Park Bom Lee.”

 

 

Oh my mother father gentleman.

 

Crap, why must I use PSY’s song in this kind of situation???

 

 

“Congratulations.” Shindong nudged me.

 

“Shut up.” I nudged him back.

 

“You guys will work on the worksheet that I gave you yesterday, make an essay about it, and submit it next Monday. No late, kids, I will cut your points.”

 

 

I sighed. I really don’t want to get involved with this strange guy. True that I am interested with him, but working with him? Only the two of us? Hell ing no. Oops, sorry about my words.

 

I stole a glance at him, how can have that IDGAF face? While here I am sweating like a pig that about to be cooked. (A/N : IDGAF means I Don’t Give A . Well, sorry about the language. Hehe)

 

The bell rang, so the class dismissed. Shindong came to me with that cheeky smile on his face again. I know he really likes the idea of me and Seunghyun in pairs for this damn assignment. I would totally throw a pair of Christian Louboutin with all those damn studs to his face!

 

 

“Why don’t you try talking to him? You know, about the assignment.” Shindong smiled again.

 

“Stop smiling like an idiot.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter