Best Christmas Present

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, whether we like it or not, there are things that we want to disappear totally and we never hope that to come again. But, there are some things that we want to be gone but then regret it when it's finally away.

 

When I say that I hate copycats, I mean it and I want them gone forever. But the time when I said that I hate Kwon Jiyong and I want him to never peruse his love to me, I regret that to the very bits.

 

 

 

 

This guy had the typical bad boy look.  He got that blonde and spiky hair, he loved to wear leather jackets, and he belonged to a notorious gang named BIGBANG.

 

It was a surprising thing that he was my neighbor. It was another surprise that he was known as a real good boy around my neighborhood.

 

He came to my house twice a week, since my mother was a piano teacher. It makes me wonder why a gangster like him wanted to study music.

 

We became close by unknown reason and he came more often to my house. He came not only to study piano but also to take me out or something else.

 

As we became closer, he suddenly got involved into a big fight that he must deal with police. Lucky though that he was at the right side so the police didn't sentence him.

 

Since that day, my parents forbid me to see him again. They knew about Jiyong being a gangster and they were afraid that he would hurt me. It crushed me to pieces when the same day my parents told him to stay away from me, was the day he told me that he loved me. It was for our own sakes, I didn't want to make my parents worry about me. So I lied to him about how I really felt.

 

 

 

 

It's been almost two years and I've never been in contact with him anymore, and that whole time I've been living in hell. Though sometimes I met him when I come back from campus and sometimes when I go to a MCDonald near my house.

 

I spent last year's Christmas with him. I could still picture his gummy smile when we were exchanging presents. He gave me a cute necklace which made me feel bad that I just got him a baseball cap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter