Just Jealous

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This girl is on fire~ This girl is on fire~”

 

 

GD sang seriously with his eyes closed as his hands followed the melody. He kept singing as his hand took his iPhone from his pocket and he surfed the instagram. Relation? Great, I’ll post this… His mind spoke. He captured the picture and posted it to his instagram account. He groaned later when he saw many comments from fans popped out asking what happened to him and why did he post a picture like that. He was just so pissed out, not with the fans, but with a certain someone.

 

 

“I will kindly burn her~” He randomly sang out loud with the wrong lyrics.

 

“Yah, that’s not the right lyrics!” A fierce female voice suddenly said.

 

“Oh, CL? You came?” He stood up from his seat and turned off his music.

 

“Sorry to interrupt your mini concert session, just droppin’ by to say thanks about your appearance in my MV, you made a boom with yo’ swaggy hot pants…” The leader girl let out a chuckle. “No seriously, thanks for supporting me! My first solo turned out great! Bye, I’m off to see Youngbae oppa… Oh, anyway, where’s Dara unnie?”

 

“Tch, that girl?” The other leader scoffed. “Do you think I care?!”

 

“Wow wow… What’s happening here? You two in a quarrel?”

 

“Sort of.”

 

“Seeing your annoyed face, I can tell that Dara unnie has been bad…” She did the ‘oh puuh-leeaase’ expression and smiled.

 

 

GD just sighed as he sat back to his boss-kind seat.

 

 

“Right…” She broke their sudden silence. “I’m going… Err, to Youngbae oppa!! Uh, See ya!” She quickly bid goodbye. She felt somehow scared by the dark aura that was surrounding the great leader of BIGBANG.

 

 

When Chaerin already went from his studio, he his iPod again and turned the speaker’s volume to its max.

 

 

“Jesus Christ please help me!!!” He shouted in frustration.

 

 

So what actually happened was that he saw something bad, real bad actually, when he and the gang were shooting for CL’s new music video.

 

 

--Flashback

 

 

“Yo, hyung!” GD greeted Teddy.

 

“Yo! Nice pants…” Teddy laughed a bit at him.

 

“Yah! Ain't funny! I spent much on this!” He said and pointed to his precious hot pants.

 

“Still man! That looks… Looks awful! Oh my!” He laughed again. “Anyway, where’s YB? He left his phone with me.”

 

“Oh, that brat? Imma tell him if I meet him. I think he’s in the dressing room now. I’m leavin’, hyung.” He waved his hand and made his way to the dressing room.

 

“Bae? Bae-ah, Teddy hyung said you left yo-- OH SWEET MOTHER WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???”

 

 

There, much to his horror, he saw Dara was touching Youngbae’s stomach, which had that yummy and toned chocolate abs. What was worse, that girlfriend of his had a pleading look on her face. Well, that wasn’t a very nice view.

 

 

“Gosh! Ji, it doesn’t like what it looks!” Youngbae quickly parted himself from Dara.

 

“Then what? Was she wiping that thing of yours that I don’t have?” The leader raised his voice.

 

“Yongie…”

 

“Oh you shut up!” He looked at her with eyes full of anger. She couldn’t say any more word.

 

“Ji, she accidentally bumped a mike stand to my stomach… Which unluckily, I was like this…” Taeyang looked down to his bare upper body.

 

“So? Aren’t those abs of yours strong enough to maintain the hurt?”

 

“He did nothing, I was just playing with him, but I really worried about his stomach though, it bumped quite hard with the mike stand.” Dara finally spoke, defended her boyfriend’s best friend.

 

“Playing, huh? Did you enjoy your play time?” GD smirked and looked down sadly.

 

“Ji, you’re being nonsense.” Youngbae said with his usual soft voice. It made Jiyong wondered how he could still be that casual though he had released his fuming dragon.

 

“Whatever, I don’t want to shoot with wrinkles on my face… Go on, continue your ‘playing’.” He turned his back and started walking but stopped when he remembered his first point to see his best friend. “Oh, don’t forget to take your phone, you left it with Teddy hyung.” The dragon said without turning his back to face them.

 

 

**

 

 

“Playing… For ’s sake…” He mumbled again and ruffled his hair. Stress was running inside his system. He had a real dragon expression on his face. Jealousy was eating him. Why did his one and only homie had that glorious greek god body, while he could only sulk on the corner.

 

 

He had to admit that his body wasn’t that bad, he was just lacking of exercise, unlike Youngbae who spent most of his free time with Hwangssabu. He didn’t feel jealous of how his best friend’s body was better than his body, it was just hard for him to accept the truth that he saw Dara, his long time girlfriend, was touching his abs, his ing chocolate abs.

 

A few days after that went with gloom. Neither Dara or Jiyong made a single sound, they just moved like living robots, who had no expression nor feelings. The two were obviously pissed off to each other.

 

Chrome Hearts’ invitation was not making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter