Happy

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up and turned her alarm off. She yawned before fixing her hair a bit and went to the shower. What a wonderful morning to start the day. 

She wore her uniform and happily ate her breakfast. It was banana-flavored milk and how she loved banana milk. What a wonderful morning to start the day. 

She bid her parents goodbye and went to take the bus to go to the school. The weather was nice, it was neither too hot or too cold. What a wonderful morning to start the day. 

Then she arrived at the school. Skipping her way to gate, she saw someone from afar, she looked away. The morning was too perfect to be ruined. A person couldn’t ruin this day. Not again.

Then came the recess time. She was talking to her friend Dara on their way to the cafeteria, when her eyes landed to a certain guy. Although the guy was looking at her like she had done something to him, she looked away again and pretended like she didn't see anything. The day was too perfect for a guy like him to ruin it. 

The same thing happened again. She was running because she was kinda late for P.E class, and out of nowhere, this guy came out from his class, which made her almost bumped to him, thank God she didn't though. She cursed secretly to the reality that the classes were re-arranged and made his class almost right in front of hers. No, no. The day was too good and a guy couldn't ruin it. 

After school, she needed to take an extra class because she hadn't taken her science test, so she went home a little late from the usual. But screw her luck, just when she was already finished and about to went home, she almost bumped into him again. With all her coolness and by any chance, with God's help, she managed to look away again from his stare. No, she was sure that he was smiling too and said 'Yo' to her.

She was fed up. How dare a guy, particularly, Choi Seunghyun, messed with her feelings? Okay, she admitted that she liked him before. No, that was even a mockery to say that. She loved him. Hey, at least she tried her best to move on from him since he already had a girlfriend. The girl was surely above her level. Damn, she was sure that she was nothing compared to her. Or more like, the girl was a better version of her. 

She had always fancied watching anime, the girlfriend lady was surprisingly the same. She liked to draw and to read comics, but ouch, that girl's artwork was way better that she would probably bow in front of her. Okay, that was a little bit too much. She was always the easy-going kind of girl, and ouch, that girl was easy-going completed with the perfect smile and beautiful face.

On top of all, she knew the girl. That girl was once in the same extracurricular class with her. She knew her and she could say that she could count her as her friend too. She was beautiful, bubbly, had a nice figure, and everything. Lee Hyori, the better version of Park Bom Lee. Lee Hyori was better than her because she succeeded on melting the rude and cold Choi Seunghyun’s shield, which she couldn’t. 

What hurt her the most was that Seunghyun was once her friend. Heck, he was her best friend actually. He was so close to her that he shared many stories to her, which made her so giddy. Well, any normal girl would do the same thing if their crush did that. Every day, every night, he would talk or chat, or even just simple jokes to laugh with her. It was surreal.

He became weirdly far from her after two years not being in the same class. He became suddenly popular that he forgot all his old friends, including her. He didn't greet her anymore, although sometimes secretly when nobody was around. She gave up all her hopes on him. She had moved on, or at least, that was what she forced her brain to think so. She needed herself to be strong.

So the next day came to her. She wasn't sure she was as excited as before to go to school. Yes, she knew that the tragedy of him her eyes was not a new thing. Actually, it happened quite often like almost every single day in school. She hated it? Yes. She loved it? Slightly crazy, but yes too. Still, she hated it because no matter how much she denied, his stares gave her some hopes, which she didn't want to come back to her. 


"Yah, look!" Dara nudged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter