Seunghyun the Fanboy

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, you really need to stop being a crazy fan. It's not like Bom noona notices you."

 

"Believe me, Seungri, she does notice me. After all, we work under the same roof. YG Entertainment, baby!"

 

"Sure..." Seungri rolled his eyes. "She's a singer from YG's girlband while you're just a..." The guy sighed. 

 

"Janitor."

 

 

Seunghyun sighed along with his friend, Seungri, who was a singer too at YG entertainment. Since Seungri was a friendly person, he somehow became a friend with Seunghyun, a janitor, or cleaning service. 

 

Since the first day he worked as a janitor, his eyes couldn't leave the beautiful Park Bom from 2NE1. She was gorgeous. Her beauty was beyond reality. She was y but also adorable, that was just crazy. Call him maniac, stalker, or even a dreamer, but that was him, a guy who adored the corn queen.

 

 

**Flashback

 

 

"Kyaah!" Bom screamed when she fell from the stairs. "Oww~ why did I take stairs instead of elevator!"

 

Seunghyun was there and he immediately ran to her. "Are you okay, miss?"

 

"Neh." She smiled weakly. 

 

The guy widened his eyes when he saw a scar near her knee. "Miss, you're bleeding."

 

Bom gasped. "Eotteoke..." 

 

"Come on, I'll help you with that." 

 

 

He was somehow confident and helped her walk to the cleaning service's room, where they kept the first aid kit. 

 

He began to treat her wound gently like he was treating a baby. He could see her expression. She was trying her best to calm down despite the hurt she felt. She looked weirdly... Adorable and y. 

 

Later he smacked his own head for thinking like that. 

 

 

"It's done. Are you feeling better?"

 

"Kamsahamnida! It does feel better!" She clapped her hands happily. "What's your name?"

 

"Choi Seunghyun." He looked away as he felt blush crept on his cheeks. 

 

"Oh, okay." She stood up and smiled again, heading to leave. 

 

 

He was a bit disappointed that it ended just like that. But then the Barbie-doll-look-alike woman turned her back. 

 

 

"I forgot. Is it okay if I do this?" She chucked. 

 

"W-What is it?"

 

She giggled, "This." And tiptoed to kiss his cheeks. 

 

"Bye, Seunghyun."

 

 

He fell in love with her right since that. 

 

 

**

 

 

"Hyung, I have a plan for you." The panda boy flashed his grin. He was showing some mental lightbulbs above his head. 

 

"Shoot up."

 

"Let's get you a makeover!!!"

 

 

**

 

 

Seunghyun looked at himself. He was looking at the mirror like it was a ghost or something. 

 

His hair became extra smooth and got brown color. He seemed to lose some acnes, God knows what those salon people did to him. Whatever, he really looked good. Seungri bought him expensive branded outfit. He even felt like it was money he wore on his body instead of clothes.

 

 

"Just believe it already, hyung! That's your face!" Seungri laughed. 

 

"Gomawo, Ri!" He bowed a little, later he hugged him. "But, what's this for?"

 

"You'll thank me later, hyung!" He smiled proudly. "Now let's go!"

 

"Where?"

 

"Aish, hyung!!! Stop asking question!" 

 

 

** 

 

 

"Ri, I know you're rich, but please don't do this." Seunghyun politely rejected the money Seungri handed him. 

 

"Hyung, you'll need this!" He stuffed the money inside the guy's pocket and stopped the car. "Oh look! We're here..."

 

"Seungri, please... I don't know how to repay all of this."

 

"Relax! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter