Confession

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think it’s time for you to know…”

 

 

He quickened his pace with a big smile plastered on his bare and no makeup face. Today, he was just gonna be a plain and normal guy, Kwon Jiyong, not the famous G-Dragon who got the swag and all.

 

He had sweats flowing throughout his body. After a long dance practice for BIGBANG’s upcoming album that he had, he somehow finally decided to tell her how he really felt towards her. Youngbae was right. He couldn’t keep his feelings forever, because as funny as it sounded, but love is like a fart, that was what the sun boy said to him.

 

 

“Love is like a fart, Ji.”

 

“Yah! Are you insane?” He laughed.

 

“You feel it, you know it’s going out soon, and you can’t hold it.” Youngbae said with laughs.

 

 

Remembering what his best friend told him before, he automatically smiled. His theory was true indeed. Now he couldn’t blame anybody about his ‘fart’ that couldn’t be tamed. He needed to let it go. He needed to tell her. He needed to tell her how his heart wouldn’t shut up because of her simple hello or even just a smile.

 

As soon as he arrived at the parking lot of YG Building, he opened his Range Rover and stomped the gas to find her. He became giddy as he imagined her smile and how she was going to say that she loved him too.

 

He stopped in front of her house, knowing she was probably taking some days off. He hadn’t heard any single news of 2NE1 lately anyway, so she must be taken some days to relax.

 

Then he realized something. How could he came to her house, about to confess his love, but he forgot to bring flowers? He groaned to himself and stepped the gas to buy some flowers.

 

Dandelion. He remembered how she liked dandelion so much and how that flower was really resembles her, bright and beautiful. He smiled sweetly and bought dandelions for her and went back to her house. He pressed the bell and he heard someone’s running footsteps from inside. He chuckled, thinking that it must be her with her clumsiness. When the door opened, it wasn’t her. It was her mother who welcomed him.

 

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“Oh, Mrs. Park.” He bowed while hiding the dandelions. “Is Dara home?”

 

Mrs. Park’s expression changed, but she managed to smile. “Jiyong, don’t joke like that. Come inside, will you? I made too much food that I forgot the fact that Sanghyun is busy now and he can’t go home to eat these.”

 

Jiyong went inside and sat on the sofa. “Oh, so, it’s just Durami and Dara?”

 

“Jiyong…” Mrs. Park sighed and sat next to him. “Dara is not here anymore, remember?”

 

“She moved? Can you tell me her address?”
 

“Jiyong, son… How about you take some rest at home, neh? I’ll pack you some foods for you to bring home.”

 

“But Mrs. Park…”

 

“Go home and rest well, neh? You must be tired with your work.”

 

 

He sighed and went home with dandelions and a pack of food.

 

 

“I’ll just go back to YG, I guess.”

 

 

When he arrived, he found his boys were eating at the cafeteria. As usual, the loud Seungri would steal other people’s food like a hungry panda, and poor Daesung being the nice guy, he let the animal boy ate almost half of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter