Miss, Hate, Love, You

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara, I think we should end this...”

 

“Ji, I don’t think we can continue more than this anyway.”

 

 

They both thought it was the best, they both were getting tired, fed up, stressed up. But they didn’t know… They have done a really terrible mistake.

 

 

**

 

 

“Yah, eat something… You look withered.”

 

“I will, thanks Bommie.” Dara kept herself busy playing with her fingers.

 

“Tell me when is that ‘will’ you said.” Chaerin huffed.

 

“Unnie, eat something please?” Minji pleaded with her innocent smile, hoping the older girl will try to enter something inside her almost empty stomach.

 

“I’m still full. I just ate.”

 

“When is that ‘just’ again? Yesterday? Or two days ago?” Chaerin nagged again.

 

“Chae, stop.” Bom spoke quietly, as if it was just a whisper. “I understand how hard things for you now, but at least try to not harm yourself… You haven’t eaten anything since yesterday.”

 

“And as far as I know, you only ate a cheese cake two days ago.” Chaerin butted in.

 

“I still drink water, guys, don’t worry.”

 

“But water isn’t enough! Look at yourself for God’s sake!” Bom raised her voice. She couldn’t help but to worry when it comes to this petit girl. Dara was too fragile.

 

“Girls, it’s already late, you should go home.” Dara smiled weakly.

 

“We’re here cause we’re worried about you.” Bom sighed.

 

 

They didn’t know what to do with the stubborn girl. She hadn’t consumed anything except water, the whole day long. She had been like this for three days. As her best friends, of course Bom, Minji, and Chaerin would be very worried about her condition.

 

 

“Unnie, it has been a year since you two broke up, why suddenly you became like this? I mean, you were fine before.” Minji said but Dara didn’t reply to her question.

 

“You can always tell us, that’s why we’re friends.” Chaerin softened herself and smiled.

 

“You guys really should go home, it’s already 11 at night.” Dara replied as she forced herself to smile again.

 

 

The three sighed in defeat and decided to leave her. Maybe she needed time for herself.

 

 

**

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Bae, I just came across Dara.”

 

“What??? But… But… Ji, you…”

 

“Yeah, I know… I’m in deep .” Jiyong finished his friend’s unfinished words.

 

“What you gonna do now? The latter said from another line.

 

“I know where she lives… I’m gonna talk to her.”

 

“Is that okay to you?”

 

“That’s the least I can do, pal.” Jiyong sighed. “You do know my reason to come back to Korea, right?”

 

“Yeah…” Youngbae sighed.

 

“I guess that’s all, see ya around.”

 

“Yeah, I hope the best for you, man.”

 

“Thanks, Bae.” Jiyong smiled though Youngbae couldn’t see him, before he ended the call.

 

 

He raked his deep blond hair to the back as he sighed in frustration. He really didn’t know what to do. He finally met the love of his life, but he really didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know if only talking to her is enough to explain all.

 

 

**

 

 

Dara got up from her bed with her swollen eyes. She felt her stomach growled but weirdly she didn’t feel hungry at all. She rubbed her eyes and went to the bathroom to wash her face, at least she need to start the day with fresh day, even though she was sure she couldn’t end the day the same way.

 

After getting herself a little bit recharged, she went to check her phone on the bedside table. It happened that she got many unread messages.

 

 

 

 

From: Bommie

 

Have you eaten something yet? Don’t hurt yourself like this, Ssantokki, you’re better than this :) That little dragon bastard doesn’t deserve your tears, Dara… If he let you go, that means he has thrown away a diamond in his life, so, it’s his lost! Fighting, Ssan :)

 

 

From: Bommie

 

Are you awake yet? If not, go back to sleep, you need rest! Love you, rabbit! <3

 

 

From: Baby-Min

 

Unnie~~~ I have an exam in my college today >.< wish me luck! Eat well, neh? :* Call or text me if you need me, but not around 8 to 10am, that’s my exam time! >_<”

 

 

From: CL

 

Dara unnie, I just hope you’re okay. Please do eat something. You look seriously unwell. I always pray that you’ll get better, so you can make my wish come true, right? Fighting!

 

 

 

 

She frowned when she saw the newest message she got. It was from an unknown number.

 

 

“Hmm…” She mumbled and tapped the message.

 

 

 

 

From : Unknown Number

 

It’s me, Jiyong. Chaerin told me your number when I met her yesterday night at a mini market. Please don’t blame her, I’m the one who forced her to tell your number. About that day we met… I want to straighten things between us, Dara. If you want to, let’s meet up at that Cafe near your house, 7pm, Today. I’ll pick you up from your work place, still the same, right?

 

 

 

 

Dara swore she almost got heart attack when she read the message. She got the mixture feelings between sad, hurt, angry, and a little bit of happiness.

 

 

“What should I do?” She said with tears slowly forming from her eyes.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter