Better Luck

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Focusing her eyes to the target, Bom desired the bull’s eye. Her hands tightly grabbed the black gun as she closed her left eye. Her nerves burned down the whole situation.

 

 

“You’ll never hit it. Stop dreaming.”

 

 

She pouted and groaned in frustration. She threw her gun, her toy gun, to the sofa next to her. She kept hitting the outer lines. That damn red dot just won’t be friends with her. She had been had herself busy with stupid little game for almost weeks. She didn’t know why she found it challenging. Maybe it was because that she couldn’t hit the target. Or maybe, because he liked that dumb thing, and plus point for him being y with the gun.

 

 

“Way too ruin my superhero mood, TOP.” She looked back and rolled her eyes purposely.

 

“Shouldn’t you be practicing? We have to fly to Hongkong next week.” The tall guy said casually and took the toy gun. Then he shot the target right in bull’s eye with one hand.

 

“MAMA… Aish.” She groaned again. “I’m so tired!”

 

“Deal with it, we are artists.”

 

“I want my beauty sleep!!! I’ve been so tired filming music video, recording, and stuff… God!” She blew air to her bangs.

 

“Then why don’t you use your free time to sleep? Like… Now?” The guy raised one of his eyebrows, his trademark expression.

 

“Err… Well… It’s noona’s stuff! Yeah, noona’s stuff!!!”

 

“What?!” He laughed, showing his cute dimples. “Aigoo, what kind of answer is that, noona?”

 

 

That cute laugh of him always made angels singing around her. Of course she wouldn’t tell him the reason why she sacrificed her time to play a shooting game near BIGBANG’s recording studio, while she could go to bed and sleep in peace. She liked this guy. Hell, that’s an understatement. She loved the man. Knowing this alien prince bought this toy for his dongsaengs to refresh their minds, but they rarely came up there so she took chance to be close with him with it.

 

 

“You really want to hit that thing, huh?”

 

“Next time I’ll just pinned the thing with my hand and show it to you that I can hit that too.”

 

“Language, noona.”

 

“Aish, right…” She blamed herself silently as she remembered that this Choi Seunghyun guy hated girls who liked cursing.

 

 

Suddenly, his phone rang and it happened that it was a message from Daesung, asking him to eat out. He threw the toy gun to her and she catched it, luckily though.

 

 

“That big-nosed guy asked me to eat out… You should be sleeping.” He turned his body to walk but then stopped as if he forgot something.

 

“You don’t actually need that beauty sleep, you already are.” He smiled. “Better luck next time with the gun.”

 

 

When he was gone from her sight. The world felt brighter for her. She could swear she heard angels singing again, if it wasn’t part of her 8-D imaginations.

 

Wow, true that her fans and other 2NE1 members often said that Park Bom got the look, that she was pretty, y, and lots. But hearing it from his mouth, it felt… Wonderfully awesome.

 

As y as it sounded, but she wanted herself to never manage to hit the target, so she could come here anytime with a proper reason to meet him. He said ‘better luck next time’ to her, she really should be lucky next time, and by lucky, she meant to never hit the bull’s eye.

 

 

 

 

The next day, she did her best to finish her activities earlier only to come to the same spot. She knew he currently had no schedule so he would probably be there earlier than usual.

 

 

“So… We’re done, true? Can I go--”

 

“Bommie-ah, I told you, Tabi is mine.” Dara joked.

 

“Yah! You can’t have two boyfriends at the same time!!!” CL shouted and the rest of them laughed. “Aigoo, Minji-ah, we should probably go and find someone too.”

 

“Unnie, we still have our dating bans.” Minzy patted the leader’s shoulder.

 

“Damn!!! Why can’t I just date Teddy oppa… Heol~”

 

“Guys? Can I, err… Go, like right now?” Bom asked her friends who were busy fooling around. She couldn’t help but to smile because of the happy sight.

 

“Neh… Go away you love-sick ahjumma! Shoo! Shoo!” Dara cutely shoed her away.

 

 

Without any hesitate, she stepped out from where she was, to where she wanted.

 

She went to the elevator, waiting impatiently. She could careless whether he would come now or later, at least he showed her his presence. After he said that she was beautiful, she became more giddy and thought that maybe she had a chance on him.

 

Just as what she thought, there she found him alone. He was wearing a turquoise colored t-shirt and had his iPod attached to a sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter