One Thing

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was one thing that Seunghyun didn’t understand about Bom. The woman he had been living together with for 7 straight years since his parents passed away. That one thing was her smile.

 

Sounded a bit cheesy but hey, Seunghyun was never the good guy type of man that came home and gave her his hug and love. He was the guy who came into their apartment, drunk or sane, with angry facial expression, and no freaking gentleness.

 

No, Seunghyun and Bom’s relationship was not that intimate. They were not lovers or whatsoever. Both of their parents were surprisingly long-time friends and when Bom’s parents died at the first place, Seunghyun’s parents promised to take care of her, later ordered Seunghyun to live with her when they died.

 

Seunghyun, or TOP his nickname was, worked at a fashion company who the owner was a rich middle-aged woman named Lee Hyori. Bom herself, worked as one of Hyori’s designers. People said Seunghyun worked as the manager, but it was all just a little cover up. In reality, he was a manager but also Hyori’s special man. And by special, it meant something more like a partner than a boyfriend. Hyori needed the , while Seunghyun desired the money.

 

 

“Another night-time shift, Seunghyun?”

 

“How much you dare.”

 

“You’ll be surprised when you check your bank account.”

 

 

It continued like that until one day after 7 years, Seunghyun came home and found the apartment empty. For the first time, Bom didn’t greet him with her smile. That weird but beautiful smile she got when he came home. Maybe she was a masochist, but then again, what kind of masochist cried almost every single night? Those small cries she did that made him felt uneasy like he had a big burden on his shoulders.

 

That night, Bom went gone until the next morning. She came back home drunk and looked like she was wearing her elementary days’ clothes. Those clothes barely covered her body.

 

 

“What happened to you?!”

 

“Tabi… I’ve moved on… I made it!”

 

“What are you talking about???”

 

 

Instead of answering his question, she replied him with that smile again. Which somehow broke his inner ego, seeing her smiling with that condition. She really looked wasted.

 

 

“Bom, answer me.”

 

“No,” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter