Doesn't she know I'm THE Shin Dongho?!

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

"Nah, it's no problem," Dongho shrugged , putting his chilly palms inside his pockets, surveying the dark gray skies.

The rain was growing thin now, and the sky's starting to clear up, but the streets are still wet from the temperate cloudburst.

There was an uneasy silence after the meek conversation. The rain's all gone now. Safe to go. Dongho was about to continue on his way home.

"Wait," the girl said, grabbing a part of Dongho's sleeve.

"Huh?" startled, Dongho looked back to see the girl's expression towards this action.

"Um. Sorry," she let go so abruptly of Dongho's hand sensing her face is building up heat. "W-Would you mind a cup of coffee? I think that would be enough for this towel."

Dongho gave a sarcastic smile, the one he gives to some of his hyungs. The girl is very much cute, though she doesn't look very Korean, she looks more of a Japanese geisha without make-up and short hair. She has porcelain white skin, very black irises, a small nose, pink thin lips.

The two walked in a moderate pace going to the nearest coffee shop, Coffee Studio.

"You seem to know where you're going," Dongho thought aloud taking a glimpse of her ebony-colored hair, since she's half a foot shorter than Dongho now that he stands a good 178 cm height.

"Ahum. I always go there to study, sometimes just take a break from the world. How about you? How do you spend your free time?" the girl answered in a nonchalant tone.

Is this girl crazy or simply ignorant? Doesn't she listen to KPOP that she has no idea who Shin Dongho is?! Girls would pay a huge amount just to be this close to me, and her?! AISH!

"Who are you anyway?" Dongho replied irritated by this girl's innocence about his identity, changing the subject.

"Me?" she asked in full innocence. "Sorry for being rude. My name's Park Ayumi, 17, just recently moved here." 

Strange naive little girl. "Okay, Shin Dongho, 17." Dongho introduced himself brusqely, handing the girl his right hand.

Ayumi cheerily shook Dongho's hand.

Surely, this girl is very ignorant. Psh.

 

 

Author's notes:

Yes, the second short chapter. I like writing in short chapters, if you all don't mind. So what do you think? Is the girl really ignorant of whom Dongho is or is she just maintaining her composure in front of a rising idol? If you all want to know, just a hint, Park Ayumi is a half Korean, half Japanese decent. Her mom's the Japanese, and her dad's the Korean. Due to the recent devastation in Japan, their family had to move back to Korea. Spoiler. I know. Keep on reading, love lots x