Pictures

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

Meanwhile, at the heat of the field were Ayumi and Dongho, randomly walking at some stalls put up by the Photography club.

"Look at that photobooth! Let's get our pictures taken!" Dongho exclaimed dragging Ayumi from her left hand.

The two went inside the booth and found a younger student tending the booth and some costumes.

"That'll be 1000 Won, Eonnie and Oppa," the student said with a big smile on her small face.

Dongho rummaged through his pocket for a bill and succeeded in getting one.

"Ah! Here it is!" He said with delight as he handed it to the dongsaeng who was still smiling that it seemed her cheeks hurt.

"Here, wear this," Dongho suggested Ayumi to wear the PiroPiro hat and he wore a chick hat. Ayumi delightedly accepted the cute hat and wore it.

"Alright now. Smile!" said the student photographer  while getting a good view and angle of the two. They looked absolutely compatibe. So lucky people.. The girl thougt and brushed the idea away in an instant.

Ayumi's heart started thumping fast as Dongho wrapped his right arm around her with a peace sign. To mask the awkwardness, she just slouched and made a heart with her long fingers.

"That was excellent! Another pose please," the hubae said

That went on for 3 more consecutive shots until the hubae transferred them to her laptop to modify and then printed them.

"Gomawo," said the hubae as she handed them the photos stacked vertically in one print like those taken from real electronic photobooths.

The two instantly scanned their faces in the photo.

"I like this one," Ayumi said smiling.

Dongho stared at her with caring eyes and then ripped the picture she liked at the bottom.

"Ya! Why are you ripping them?" interrupted Ayumi, sadness on her face.

"Here. Keep it," Dongho said as he handed her the two photos, including the photo she liked, one on top of the other.

"And I'll keep these three," and pocketed them in his leather wallet. I'll make sure not to lose my wallet this time. It contains far more expensive contents than the price of the container.

Suddenly, Dongho's phone began to ring.

"Oppa, your phone," Ayumi said, astonished by the intro of Dongho's ringtone which had lyrics that said, Oppa neun niga neomu mip da, Oppa neun nimal deudgi shilda. I wonder what song is that, I think I should ask Dongho later, thought Ayumi.

Dongho picked it from his pocket and clicked the green button. "Yeobosaeyo? Oh, will be there in a minute, hyung," he said then clicked the end conversation button.

"Who was that?" asked Ayumi with her big bulging eyes boring into Dongho's face.

Dongho chuckled with Ayumi's naive nosy antics.

"Just Soohyun~hyung asking where I am. Come on. Let's head back to the field," he replied then claspped Ayumi's wrist and ran.

 

Author's Notes:

At long last! After a few dormant months of writer's block I am now rejuvenated under the influence of Mr. Kim Kyu Jong. He's a wonderful person right? I know I'm supposed to be a Kiss Me and all but I am spreading my KPOP love with a whole lot of new men in my life *ehem*. YAKYU~!! YAKYU~!! *runs around the room yelling YAKYU~!! and shove all the stolen lollies into my mouth* MUHAHAHA. I know, I'm evil. But I still love Alexander and Dongho. Peace x *gives back slobbered lollies to each and everyone of you*