0330 ~ Coffee Studio

Description

A fan fiction inspired from UKISS's comeback song '0330'. The story was based from the drama version of the music video. Hope you'll like it. I had fun writing about Dongho. And I didn't leave out the two original members of the group, after all, they're still UKISS members :) Though I'll be adding a few OCs based from my friends' attitudes and my own pigment of imagination. Hope you'll like them, I mean the OCs. The main OC is Park Ayumi, let's just assume she's the girl on the music video of '0330'. 'Kay?

Just another love story for your romantic spines readers and writers! The song's very powerful, though I haven't really tried listening to it at 3:30 AM :) 

(For everyone's notice: The story may look very dull, I know. i'm still looking for ways how to edit a poster for I haven't validated my Adobe Photoshop CS4 -_-" Anyone has great ideas? I have requested a poster from @kalleninlove though ) 

Update 06/01/2011 ~ And so, Miss @kalleninlove has made my poster now! (Yey! Sreams and bangs head on the wall. Pops confetti everywhere) Check her out guys!  @kalleninlove << CLICK! There's no harm in clicking! She writes U-KISS, B2st and SHINee fan fictions at the moment. Comment if you like the poster, and the story. x

Update 06/07/2011 ~ This story is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ← Had to make this x

Update 11/02/2011 ~ Mianhe dears, been experincing writer's block for a while -_-" I hate it when this happens. I should have written just a few, nope, more like a whole lot. Been very busy with college life. I'd love to pour myself doodling, writing fanfics and fan-girling, but I can't :(( Mianhaeyo chingus! I promise to make it up to you in a few while.

Update 04/27/2014 ~ After three years I find this story still posted. I thank those who ship Patrick Chan and Kim Yuna because in a way, they have brought me back. Also to the song 'Already Home' by A Great Big World reminding me I'm already home. I remember one time I said that KPOP was home to me. I remembered the story, but I don't know how to go on now that I also remembered that Dongho had quit UKISS a months ago. It saddens me truly to think how I am going to pull this off. Whether to sto or continue, relocate or not. So many conflicting ideas. And I am sorry.

Foreword

I met her there, had a fight with her there and got the news there. It all happened there, in our place, Coffee Studio.

What's happening? Am I mad? Am I going crazy? Was it all just in my mind? Dongho's head is full of clashing thoughts, he turned his head to look into his bedside clock. 3:30 AM, darn it. I should get some sleep already. And with a grunt, he covered his face with his quilt and closed his eyes shut.