Going back to Dongho and Ayumi

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

The two were making their way back to the field with the mini stage prior to Soo Hyun's location, stealing glances at each other.

Dongho noticed this and tightened his hold over Ayumi's hand making her blush. He does not want to lose her here, not in this sea of students looking at her, making her more conscious.

Soo Hyun and the others are positioned now at the front of the mini stage, crossing his arms like a manager. Kevin is beside Dara who was holding her camera in front of her waiting for the group of students who will be performing. Bong Gil and Yoon Hwa are hosting today's festivities, and made life to the celebration.

"Okay! So how are you guys doing?" Bong Gil's voice boomed, echoing around the field.

"FINE!" replied the crowd in an almost storm effect.

He and Yoon Hwa busily entertained the crowd as Kiseop and Kai Len slipped by the side of the others and smiled.

"Kiseop-ah! Where've you been?" Eli asked astounded for Kiseop's sudden appearance with a pretty girl, eyeing her with narrowed eyes.

"Nah, nowhere hyung~" Kiseop replied with a sweaty laugh.

"I'm keeping an eye on you," Eli glared at him, then to Kai Len (who wasn't paying attention and busily eating her food) and his eyes went back to the stage as Yoon Hwa and Bong Gil chorused at the line, "...BEAST!" with their hands in the air.

Everybody was shouting, especially girls who were holding a black helium-filled balloon with the text 'B2ST' printed on it. Everyone was applauding as the intro to their song 'Beautiful' started to play and girls screamed some more.

Ayumi was also carried away by the mood, jumping and all giddy to the feel of the music, especially with the meaningful tone of the song alongside Lee Gikwang's constant cute eye blinking to girls.

Ugh. Why does it have to be Beast? I'm very much aware they radiate their charming aura almost to every girl who sees them. Dongho thought glumly, crossing his arms and eyeing Gikwang with a death stare.

"Dongho-ah, do you know those boys there?" Ayumi asked tugging his sleeve.

"Uhh, yeah. They're rising idols. Wae? You like them?" He replied with a scowl on his face.

Ayumi was caught off guard, her face reddening like that of a tomato's. "I didn't say I was, I was just inquiring," She retorted and crossed her arms looking the other way.

The mini concert went on with the two ignoring each other with a petty misunderstanding. 

Why was he like that? It's not like I'm doing anything wrong. She thought, her brows knitted in the middle, trying to sink in what KARA was singing.

I could've just kept my anger to myself. Now what? He thought stealing a glance at her.

Everyone was so hyped up with KARA's lively music and then the girls on the stage thanked the audience as they ended their number and handed the floor to the host who introduced the last batch of singers for this occasion. After the introduction, five cute boys occupied the stage and readied themselves for their number.

This time, Ayumi didn't appreciate the charm of the boys in front her, not with a sulking boy beside her who is still crossing his arms and just blankly staring at the stage with no interest.

B1A4's song ended and they thanked their audience as they exited and then the two MCs took their cue.

"So do you want more?" Bong Gil asked the crowd and there was a roar of "MORE!"

"So we'll make this a short segment wherein groups or individuals can stand up here and render us a song or dance number, would you like that?" Yong Hwa suggested with a teasing smile.

Another roar of cheers echoed, "YEAHHHH!!"

"Okay! So let the talents begin! We're giving you 30 seconds to come up here, arasseo?" Yong Hwa shouted with glee.

AJ had a plan which involved tugging his hyungs and the maknae to the stage, leaving the three girls wide-eyed and shocked.

"I guess we have ourselves a first volunteer, hmm. Kiseop, Eli and Dongho. I know you three," Bong Gil smugly said and looked to Yong Hwa signalling her for the introduction.

"Let's give it up for U-KISS!" Yong Hwa said.

Dara and Kai Len looked at each other, horrified as Soo Hyun was about to protest but the song was starting already. The intro was a soft piano melody which compelled Soo Hyun to move back giving AJ a death glare as Kiseop started his cue.

"They're not suppose to play that are they?" Kai Len murmured to the red-haired girl beside her.

"No, I don't think they are," replied the red-haired girl in equally hushed voice.

"Oh, please mind my manners. My name's Lee Kai Len," Kai Len said bowing in a 45 degree angle.

"I don't mind, my name's Dara Cho," Dara replied with an equal bow.

Meanwhile, just a few centimeters away from them stood the transfixed Ayumi who is obviously lost.

What did just happen? Dongho? In a performing group? And he didn't bother telling me? Oh, right. Why would he tell me. He just met me, and probably doesn't trust me. God. I don't belong here. Thoughts starting to cloud Ayumi's head, and she's feeling hot tears forming in her eyelids and her nose is starting to hurt too from trying to repulse her tears from forming. As soon as the first tear fell down, she took a turn and ran away. Away from the cheering crowd shouting names, and one she can identify as Dongho, away from the sight of seven beautiful men gracefully dancing to the beautiful and familiar song. She ran as fast as to where her legs could take her, and when she realized she was about to lose air, she sank down on a pavement, buried her head in her arms and cried.

 

Author's Notes:

Sorry for my late updates chinggus! TT^TT Been very busy lately, even if it's my Christmas break from college life. Oh well, life must go on as they say. Well, allow me to take this opportunity to greet you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you, most especially my beloved 31 s u b s c r i b e r s who undyingly supports Coffee Studio. *throws peppermint candies in the air*

796680fja5if2g62.gif