I miss my Alexander hyung's advices

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

Dongho is in a fit of argument within his mind if he should try confiding to his Alexander hyung.

But then, he doesn't have any experiences with women and these situations!

But still! He's older than you, and likes Lee Hyori~noona. No, obsessed with Hyori~noona.

But obsession is different from infatuation. Is it?

"Aaaaaaaaaaagh! I'm going crazy!" Dongho exclaimed while messing his hair with his hands.

The garage of his pad was empty , he's not yet permitted to get a driver's license and drive yet. Age issues. He's just standing there, alone in the dark, leaning on the concrete.

He sighed and went up to his pad's receiving area, fumbled through the keys for the front door from his side pocket. 

Upon opening the door, he the lights and sat down on the living room couch, massaging his temples.

I'm calling Xander hyung! There's not a Math problem he can't solve.

Dongho then picked up the phone beside him and dialed Alexander's home phone number. The other line was ringing, and Dongho was relieved to know that his hyung might be home.

But it just kept on ringing. Come on, pick up, pick up. He mumbled, fidgeting his fingers.

The other end stopped ringing and produced a giddy voice saying, "Hello? Alexander Eusebio speaking, who's on the line please?"

"Ah hyung! This is Dongho!" dongho replied ecstaticly upon hearing his hyung's warm voice.

"Baby Dongho! How are you? Why did you call?" Alexander said all in one straight sentence, gladness overwhelming his voice that his former tutee is calling him.

"I'm alright hyung. How about you? How are your new projects going?"

"Very fine. Just done with signing some pre-ordered albums. So how about you?"

"Well, I'm back to school for my senior year and well, busy preparing for the comeback," Dongho replied in a tired voice.

"Anything wrong baby maknae? You should sleep now, okay? I don't like it when our maknae gets too much stress for working too hard. Okay? Goodnight now. I'll message you to have a chat with me when I get back from Hong Kong, I'll be going there over the weekend. Now get some rest, and don't foget to pray. Okay? Muwaaaaaaaaa!" Alexander teased, sounding he's really gonna kiss Dongho.

"Ew hyung! Haha. I'm not Hyori~noona! Or Dara~noona for that matter. Take care hyung! Be back soon!" Dongho teased back then hanged the phone call.

"Agh. Maybe hyung's right, I guess I am just tired. I'll just go to sleep now," Dongho mumbled as he stood up to lock the door and windows. After closing his room's window blinds, he changed in comfortable boxer shorts and leaving his long sleeve shirt on, a little weird because considering his personality, he loves to sleep in his underwear, but not today.

So he snuggled in his bed, closed his eyes, imagined the doll face of Ayumi, with a yawn, he said, "Goodnight Ayumi, see you tomorrow," and snoozed off to Dongholand.

 

 

Author's notes:

Yeah! I'm on a roll tonight and typed not only one chapter, but TWO! Yes! And didn't I tell ya it'll be long? LOL. Anyways, hope you'll be looking forward to my upcomng chapters ~ love lots, peppermint girl x