With Two Hands Together She Starts to Pray

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

"Your shoulders are slumped, your sighs break the ground under you. Hitting your frustrated heart, with two hands together you start to pray."

***

Ayumi frequently checks her cellphone since she arrived at the doorstep of her home last night, hoping that Dongho might have messaged her. To her dismay, he has not left any for her after one night. She barely had fallen asleep, even with Dongho's lie to her, she still thought of him, needed him somehow. 

"Gosh, this is pathetic. Of course he is not going to message you, baka! You practically left him there without a trace to where you're going and then he finds out you are with the last person he wanted you to ---" And then it snapped inside her had like a twig being broken in two. A frown suddenly appeared on her face. Would that be a reason for him to ignore and avoid me? Because I was with Gikwang Oppa when he saw me? The thought even made Ayumi feel worse and she dropped her head onto her table. Gaahh! Teeange life is so complicated.

Meanwhile, at his apartment, Dongho is still lying his back on his bed, re-reading the messages Ayumi has sent him after she got off the bus.

[08:13 PM KST

From: My Angel :)

Yah! Dongho-ah! What is the matter why aren't you talking to me? You didn't even said goodbye :(]

"This is so awkward. She left me alone for another boy and she's asking me this question? When I thought I already love her," Dongho murmured and sighed as he opened the next message.

[09:46 PM KST

From: My Angel :)

This is depressing Dongho-ah! If you're mad just tell me so I'll know where to start.]

And the next.

[10:57 PM KST

From: My Angel :)

I give up Dongho-ah, I'm tired. I think you're already asleep anyway. Good night :(]

But the next one was the worst and heart-breaking of all.

[03:30 AM KST

Dongho-ah, I'm sorry.]

With that, he closed his phone and went to the bathroom to take a bath to refresh his now in a pandemonium mind. Ayumi decided to clear her mind by walking, and her feet brought her to Coffee Studio, their first meeting place. She heaved a deep sigh and pushed the glass door open and went to counter to order a double black Americano. Since when did she drink heavy coffee? Today will be an exception since she was not able to sleep through the night, three hours of sleep is not sufficient enough to make you feel sane and awake the whole day. She quietly sit was sipped her drink as it was served, heaving yet another deep sigh.

Dongho was on his way to grab hot coffee on this cold day, he kept his cold hands on his pockets. He wore a Navy blue jacket over a white t-shirt for it was too chilly outside. He came past a boutique and saw a pair of pink gloves. He stopped suddenly and looked at it closely over the glass casing of the display. Those would be perfect for Ayumi. He thought and got on with his walk.

Ayumi is really depressed and confused. She's near tears when a thought struck her. She put down her coffee down and folded her hands together. She bowed her head and closed her eyes as she silently prayed for guidance and strength, but what was in her heart was just to see Dongho and clear things out.

Dongho arrived at Coffee Studio a moment later and then was mesmerized when he saw the bowing posture of Ayumi and saw tears streaming down her folded hands. A pang of guilt tugged at his heart that he also wanted to cry, but rather, he just gave up from his pride and went to sit beside Ayumi and her hair. 

"Hey, that's enough. It's okay, you don't have to cry," He said, gently her short hair.

"Dongho?" Ayumi said as she looked at the person beside her, her eyes puffy and red.

Dongho wiped away her tears with his thumbs and reassured Ayumi, "I'm here, don't cry. I'm sorry,"

But Ayumi cried a lot more and hugged him, surprising Dongho. "Oh Dongho-Oppa! I am so sorry. That was rude of me to leave and Gikwang Oppa.. We just met, I don't really know him. I'm so sorry, I missed you," She sobbed on his shoulders.

Dongho smiled and her hair even lightly to console her, "I know, I know.." He said.

 

Author's Note:

Hello avid subscribers~! Sorry I have been lost for quite awhile and was under hiatus for several months. Good thing summer now started and I am trying to find that fiery love I once possesed for this fan fiction. I don't want to give it up. It's all I ever wanted to do anyway. I pray that I may have the courage and strength to continue this until I can find a good way to end the story. But let's skip the drama, so the quote before the chapter was a line from the song '0330' and that's the first part of Dongho's rap which has this lyrics, Eokkaega chuk neureojyeo inneun neo Hansumman ddang kkeojige swineun neo Dapdaphan gaseumman dangdang chineun neo Duson moa haneurege gido haneun neo. And the part where Dongho wanted to buy a pair of gloves for a girl (or future girlfriend) is a stated fact of the idol in real life. I really planned to incorporate reality into this fan fiction. Still hoping for your undying support loves! xx