Jealous of a pretty Idol?

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

Darn it. Dongho thought as he stammered, worriedly looking at his wristwatch waiting at the school's parking lot while the photography club is busy dismantling their tents and equipments. Where is she. He thought some more, his head jerking up looking for signs of Ayumi.

"Hey, Dongho-ah. That was a great performance up there, was that song new?" Kibum abruptly said as he patted Dongho making him look back.

Dongho smiled and replied, "Yes hyung that was new. Thank you, so where you going now hyung?"

"Uhm, you know. The usual stuff, I have an appointment tonight at a bar downtown actually. They need an idol DJ for tonight," Kibum replied with a shy smile.

"Oh. Good for you hyung," Dongho said.

"Well, I better be going Dongho-ah, take care," Kibum concluded the conversation and headed towards his car, pressing a button from his keys unlocking the car which reacted with it lights turning on and a sound.

Dongho's gaze followed to his hyung slender figure, as he went inside the car and started to pull out of the school's parking lot. As Kibum was about fifty feet away, Dongho checked his watch again. Darn it, it's already 6:45 p.m. and I still can't find her. Maybe she went home already. Dongho sighed and stood up shouldering his backpack heading towards his hyungs who are helping the photography club cleaning up the field.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ayumi checked her wristwatch and looked at the time, 6:35 p.m. Wow, how long was I sitting and crying here. She wondered, looking from left to right. "I'd better go home now, it's a bit dark already," She said to herself standing up and slinging her backpack on her back as she started to walk back to the bus waiting shed, her left hand holding to a damp white handkerchief.

"I should not be feeling this bad, there is no reason for me to be," She murmured to herself as she reached the waiting shed and slumped down on the bench.

The impact of her weight on the stationary bench was a bit heavy because she's in a weird mood that it startled the occupant beside her. The boy looked to his right and took off his dr. dre beats earphones.

Sensing she has caused quite a disturbance, Ayumi looked at the boy too. "Are you one of those boys who performed at the school earlier?" She asked pointing a finger towards him.

"Uhh, yeah. I was one of them," He said with a smile which causes his eyes to close as he flicks the back part of his hair.

"Oh, you did great back there. Nice choice of songs," she said without emotion and pressed her back on the bench while waiting for the bus to arrive.

The boy seemed amused by her and just restrained a low chuckle from rising up tp his mouth. "My name's Lee Gikwang by the way," he said handing out his hand for her to shake.

She mustered a weak smile and shook out his hand, "Okay. Mine's Ayumi, Park Ayumi."

Just then, the bus arrived shortly. "There's the bus, I don't want to miss that," she said while getting up.

"Let's go together then, I have to be home early too," he replied standing up too.

They both entered the door of the bus. As they walked through the seats to find an empty one to seat upon. They were on the third row when a familiar boy looked up. As he narrowed his eye sight, his expression went from sadness to total frustration and looked away.

Ayumi was also shocked and bent her head down and continued to fourth row and sat at the seat of the back of the seat of the boy. She leaned forward and said in a slight whisper the name of the boy, "Dongho Oppa.."

Dongho heard this and it's as if electricity just went through his spine that he jerked in surprise but did not bother looking back.

 

Author's notes:

Hello there loves. Another update. Hope you enjoy. After this, I'm off to writing the lyrics of my prospect song for a PE project and then I think I will be starting our Lesson Plan for January's cathechism with third grade kids in the public school. Yay! Wish me luck~ And oh, before I forget; HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM KIBUM :))) (former member of Xing and UKISSAnd oh, I just added my newly-self-made Coffee Studio store banner :> Yay me.