Love can hit anyone, I repeat, ANYONE pt. 3

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

"I think it's their break time already. No one's in here," Kevin said as he tried peeping in the glass windows of Dongho's classroom.

"Alright thne, we'll just have to send him a message that we'll be at the photogrphy club's booth sections. Let's go," Kiseop suggested gleefully, itching to sign up for the photography club.

So the boys decided to just go and inform Dogho later, what they don't know is that the maknae's already there, looking at the displays of the photography club and skipping along from one stall to the other with his new "friend" Ayumi.

Panting from the rush of excitement and running, the boys finally arrived at the stalls. Kiseop's eyes were full of anticipation and happiness as he clutched his camera which is slung on his right shoulder and marched up behind the girl with the blue bonnet busily taking pictures of her stall.

"Hello there! Do you know where I can sign up for the photography club?" Kiseop asked the girl, tapping her on her shoulder.

"Ah yes! My name's Lee Kai Len, and secretary of the photography club!" She blurted out rapidly since she was startled of Kiseop's sudden approach and turned around to face the person who disturbed her tranquility with her dear beloved Canon EOS camera.

There was an awkward yet comfortable and romantic air when their eyes met. It's like one of those sweet and romantic scenes from a movie where mellow background music with stringed accompaniments just slip in out of nowhere to add spice to the scene. 

Hey, she's cute for a photographer. He thought.

Whoa. Is that really Lee Kiseop? And asking me a question? She thought.

"Oh, S-sorry for being rude Kai Len-ssi, my name's Lee Kiseop," Kiseop stuttered as he tried to break the awkwardness to the air and handed his hand out for her to shake.

"Ohh, don't mind introducing Oppa. I should be the one apologizing for staring," she can feel herself blushing as she hands her hand out to shake his. "I'm also a Kiss Me and very much familiar with the nine of you Oppa, Kibum-Oppa and Xander-Oppa included," Kai Len continued trying to reject the temptation of wrapping her hands around him and shouting at the top of her lungs.

"So you're familiar with us? That's great! But would you mind keeping it a secret from all others who are not familiar? Is that okay?" He whispered in a low voice.

A secret eh? Kiseop-Oppa and my secret. She thought with an evil grin on the back of her mind.

"Oh I don't mind Oppa," She replied with a full smile painted on her face.

"So where do I sign up?" Kiseop asked to break the nervousness from him.

"Oh right. I almost forgot. Here Oppa, you can fill up this form and you can just pass it on later to me. We'll just contact you for your application's progress, and don't worry, we'll keep it confidential and in top security mode," Kai Len assured Kiseop with a wink which made him smile, his sweet subtle smile.

He's so cute! I can stare in those eyes of his all day. Kai Len though in cloud nine.

I wish she could be my friend, I can really feel she's for keeps. Kiseop thought back.

 

 

Author's Notes:

I am deeply, humbly and excruciatingly sorry for the late update of my pilot story. Honestly I lost track of time, especially now that I am studying in a higher institution for my future and out of the blue I was accepted for the school publication (yes, I know it meant more work and I have to comply all the articles needed until the next publication, but then, I'm happy about it and YEHEY for me). That and have been engrossed with my drawings, though I'm still having a problem on how to use photoshop to commercialize them -_-" And my Mid-term examinations are coming up in a very fast manner I hope to do this with flying colors. I can't possibly explain how much I miss continuing this story and bringing idol fan fiction a name and place in literature.