This is how close I am with my Hyungs

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

Clouds were ominously present in the night sky since there were no stars present tonight as Dongho walked to the rendezvous, Kevin's pad.

He had a fast stopover at his place to change clothes first. He chose a long-sleeved, grey shirt fit for a stormy, chilly night.

Kevin's place was a condo unit on the second floor just a few blocks away from Dongho's. Dongho checked his watch to see if he's just right on time. 7:30 pm, it cant be that bad can it? He thought with a troubled look then climbed up the garage stairs up to Kevin's front door.

As soon as he reached Kevin's front door, he rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer it, chaffing his palms to warm it up a little.

The door opened to a face the space didn't belong to, but to another sophomore sunbae of Dongho, Hoon.

"Well, you're early," Hoon greeted with a smirk on his face.

"Mianhe hyung. I had to run for something," Dongho excused as he helped himself inside depositing his shoes on the nearest shoe rack.

The others were warmly cross-seated in front of Kevin's flat screen tv, settling on a local news station channel, Soohyun with his piropiro notepad is scribbling something down while AJ is betting with Kevin on rock, paper, scissors.

"Yah! Lover boy  arrived at last!" Eli exclaimed as he paused from flipping through the pages of a recent monthly issue of a KPOP magazine for updates.

Everyone else looked up to pry except for Kiseop who was busy reading his @mentions tab on his twitter account.

"What?" Dongho retorted with his arms shot up with palms facing upwards.

"Eli and I told them what we saw at Coffee Studio this afternoon. Nothing special really," Kiseop casually explained as he clicked his way through a fanbase for him named @UKISSeop91, Kevin and AJ finished their frantic game.

"Oh that. Well, it's kind of a complicated story to begin with actually," Dongho said  dropping down to the couch and took the Rubik's cube beside him, Hoon seated on his left.

"Well, we have all evening to listen to you before the food delivery gets here," Kevin said encouragingly placing his long, soft hands on Dongho's shoulders. All the others also gathered up near Dongho to give consideration for what he has to say, thus making Kiseop to log out his account before he could post a selca.

"Alright, alright. She's in the same year as I am, but we have different classes. We met when it rained this afternoon and I forgot my umbrella so I'd have to find a shade or risk the chance of getting sick and not making it to the comeback. So there, I lent her a clean towel to dry herself up. and in return, she treated me to a cup of coffee and then these two showed up, end of story," Dongho clarified to stop his hyungs from teasing him as his face turned a bright tomato red and put down the Rubik's cube to a nearby side table.

Everyone else painted a soft smile on their faces.

"Yo bro, if that friendship does turn into something deeper, I just want you to know that I'll be here to support you," AJ reassuringly said to Dongho. All Dongho could show was a cheeky smile.

"But remember, career first before love lives," Soohyun reminded him.

"I know. Which is why I did not tell her who I am yet," Dongho replied with deep worry in his eyes.

"You what?!?" Eli, Hoon, Kevin and AJ chorused.

Dongho, Soohyun and Kiseop jolted at the exclamation.

"Yah! Lower it down!" The ever ahjussi Soohyun told them.

"Mianhe hyung. But Dongho, she doesn't have any idea of your identity?" Kevin asked confused.

"No, she grew in Japan, that's why. I don't want to expose her. I don't want to give her danger," Dongho earnestly said.

"Dongho has a point. But you have to tell her soon, or you will only hurt her, lying and keeping things and all," Eli advised, having 10 ex-girlfriends when he was in the States.

"Arasseo. I know I will have to tell her all the truth she deserves someday," Dongho said, his head down facing the floor. There was a deafening silence in response to Dongho's statement.

"Alright. So let's have the vocalization before the food gets here?" Soohyun suggested, clapping his hands, concluding Dongho's dilemma.

Soohyun went to rummage his bag for the practice CD then gave it to Kevin. Kevin reached for it then had it played on his stereo. It's been a tradition with Soohyun that they vocalize to enhance and improve their vocal chords.

"So what song do you want to practice first?" Kevin asked everyone.

"Can we have 'I Don't Understand'? I like the tune and the lyrics of that song," AJ suggested with a big pleading smile on his face.

"Alright, play it Kevin," Soohyun agreed, pointing a finger at Kevin giving him the sign for him to press start.

And so Kevin played and they sang, practiced and vocalized until their supper arrived.

 

 

Author's notes:

So what do you think of the fan fiction so far? Please do comment about the poster and the story. Me and @kalleninlove would really appreciate the effort x