Lee Kiseop: a potential stalker?!

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

The photography club has set up a mini concert in the middle of the field and installed a mini stage for some invited students who will be performing and entertaining soon.

"Kai Len-ah, are our guests ready?" a sunbae who is the president of the photography club said.

"Nae Oppa. B2ST, KARA and B1A4 are preparing at the backstage now," Kai Len replied with respect.

"Good. Well then, take your break now and I'll see to the preparations," he offered with a kind smile.

"Kamsahamnida Oppa," Kai Len thanked with a low bow and hurriedly disappeared outside the fly tent to grab something to eat since her stomach is openly protesting of hunger.

Lee Kai len then spotted a bibimbap stand and went towards it due to the sweet smell of cooked vegetables mixed with rice making her salivate with hunger.

Growl~ "Don't worry stomach, I am so near the bibimbap stand and will feed you in a minute," she happily said to her tummy while rubbing it.

"You are like Kevin~ah... Talking to inanimate objects..." Kiseop muttered as he chew his lettuce, ham and tomato sandwich.

Shock crossed Kai Len's face as she heard him.

"Y-Y-Yyoouuu heard t-t-t-tttthat?!" she stammered.

"Well, it's not a big thing really Kai Len~ah. I'm used to it all the time since Kevin loves to scold his computer when it has slow Internet connection," was all Kiseop could say while chewing some more of his sandwich.

"Ah-he-he.." Kai Len fake laughed still in shock.

"Sorry for sneaking up on you like that Kai Len-ah. I saw you leave and decided to follow you," Kiseop admitted while his cheeks reddened as he did so.

Kai Len's gazed narrowed towards Kiseop's face with her brows furrowing at the center.

"Ahh~ It's not what you think Kai Len~ah. I'm sorry but I'm not stalking you," Kiseop defended with his hands waving in front of him.

"I'm watching you Lee Kiseop Oppa," she said while doing an I'm-keeping-an-eye-on-you gesture with her forefinger and middle finger. Kiseop just chuckled and followed her as she ordered a bibimbap with extra seaweed takeout.

"So Kai Len~ah, would you mind being my friend?" Kiseop offered as he leaned towards Kai Len.

It felt like wedding bells in Kai Len~ah's ears. Whaaaa--? Friends with me? Actually friends with me?! Kai Len faced him with big shocked eyes and stared at him for what like a minute without even saving a word.

"Seriously?" she said at last.

"Why shouldn't I be?" he replied.

"Because, you're an idol. I'm no one," she explained emphasizing the word 'no one', her cheeks flushing.

"My dear, I don't really care about social statuses of a person to be my friend," he assured the astonished Kai Len.

"Oh well. Okay then, let's go before the mini concert starts," she said changing the topic, hiding the sudden flush of her cheeks and dragged Kiseop to the field.

 

Author's notes:

Another fluff update my dearests. Thank you for supporting my works and I love you 28 subsrcibers~ If you have time, please do read my first blog post and my new fanfic, Cup of Sunshine starring Yoon Doo Joon, Park Jung Min, B2ST, SS501, After School and a whole lot more. It's good to be back and kicking again her at AFF. I so love this place, so home-y and just a comfortable spot for budding writers with new ideas. Lots of love, l i l i a n e the peppermint candy xx