Love can hit anyone, I repeat, ANYONE pt. 2

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

Kevin found his hyungs in the cafeteria laughing and seemed like they're having a very hearty conversation. He sat down beside Kiseop who was looking through the pictures he had shot on his Nikon Nikkor DSLR camera. 

"Yah. Kevin, we're going to the photography club's booths later, Kiseop wants to sign up for their club," Soo Hyun gesturing his hands to Kiseop, who flashed Kevin a big aegyo grin, his eyes closing.

Kevin laughed at Kiseop. "Don't worry, I'll be there hyung. Dara and I will use that as the topic for our class activity," Kevin replied.

"Oh. Dara Cho? That red-haired class partner of yours?" Eli teasingly asked.

"Yes, wae?" Kevin retorted at the advancing tease.

"Nothing, I just thought she's pretty," Eli remarked, satisfied.

"Yeah right Eli. She's my Kiss Me and Kevinian, not your Elisoniac," Kevin defended Dara as he gave Eli a merong.

"Psh. I just said she's pretty --," Eli was about to shoot back when Soo Hyun pacified them.

"YAAAAH!! Oh come on. Stop arguing over a girl already!" Soo Hyun shouted in his power vocals.

"Yeah. Haha. Dongho seemed to have influenced you guys," Hoon added with a soft chuckle.

"Nah, not me. I only love Kevin," Aj joked with batting his eyes.

"Yah!" Kevin retorted at the joke and began to be quiet, an indication that he's feeling uncomfortable, real uncomfortable, but still managed to look like an angel.

"Well, I guess it's about time we check on Dongho," Kiseop suggested dragging Kevin to the direction the High School department. The 9:30 bell break bell of the high school department rang long enough to signify students that a two-hour break is being given to them for there would be an emergency faculty and staff meeting for the incoming university week the next week.

Every student was familiar to the signal, and so they threw themselves in a fit of hysterical woohoo's and yeah's, all except Ayumi, who just timidly went out of the room wondering what's with her classmates, flinging her backpack when Dongho sneaked upon her.

"Let's go?" He whispered in a recognizable voice.

"Yeah, let's go," Her heart thudded hard, nonetheless she softly replied with a cute smile.

Dongho offered his arm and Ayumi gladly took it, entangling their arms. ♥

 

 

Author's notes:

So what do you think of the new update? I encourage everyone who is silently reading my masterpiece to please, please, si'lt vous plaez comment of what do you think about it. Any suggestions, violent reactions, anything. I gladly accept them all. I'm still on the process of making the part 3 the sweestest of the three side chapters. Good thing my classes start at 10 am on Mondays. Whew x