You tell who you really are and I tell you who I really am (Pt 1)

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

They soon reached Coffee Studio in a few strides. Dongho is in his signature position, hands buried down in his pants' side pockets. Ayumi led her guest through the front door of the Coffee Studio. As soon as she opened the glass door, the three brass tubes of the chime just above the door started to hit each other and produced a light, but high-pitched sound, signifying that there were customers.

To Dongho's surprise, the shop smelled of fresh coffee beans, the aroma is so pungent, very addictive.

I never knew such place existed. Feels like I'm in a wonderand, Does Xander Hyung's Xanderland smells like this too? Dongho thought as he took in large amounts of the aromatic smell.

"Dongho --," Ayumi started as she was about to ask the guy closing his eyes for drama effects for his order.

"Yah! When's your birthday?" Dongho asked abruptly cutting her off.

"Uhh.. October 18, wae?" She replied taken aback by the sudden question.

"I was born on the 29th of June, so you call me Oppa, okay?" Dongho commanded.

I have not called someone Oppa before. Ayumi flushed with this thought. 

"Okay.." She replied almost unheard.

But Dongho's ears are sharp enough to hear such tiny sound. "Right, So should we order? What would you like?" He said as he nonchalantly scanned the menu board without taking a glance at the now fustered-face of his companion.

"Hmm. I'd like to try their frappés too but that would only make me shiver. Hmm. Hmm," Dongho murmured to himself in deep thought of deciding which of these delicious-looking beverages he'd like to try, folding his left arm across his chest to support his right arm in rubbing his chin, as if trying to deduce a mystery like Sherlock Holmes.

While Dongho is concentrating hard in decision-making, Ayumi seemed to have left Earth for a million light-year travel for she was still in a fit of astonishment of the Call-Me-Oppa conversation, and not solely paying close attention to Dongho's acts. 

"Yah! You still there?!" Dongho exclaimed at the absent-minded girl staring into space in front of him, cutting off her endless travel to different dimensions.

"Wah!? Mwo?" Ayumi jolted at Dongho's startling approach.

"Aish," Dongho sighed, as he massaged his temples and closing his eyes forcefully to not hurt this weird girl's feelings even if she's really, really strange.

"Is something wrong?" Ayumi asked with full worry, her hands holding onto Dongho's shoulders.

"Let's just order up please. I am not a very patient person, you know," Dongho answered her impatiently with stress in his eyes as he took her hands off his shoulders to find a vacant table with two available seats. Surely, the rain attracts customers for cover. Students, some wet, some dry, sought refuge in this wide-spaced coffee shop.

I wonder where Kiseop Hyung and the others are.. Oh well, I might as well bring them here next time. It's hard being in high school while your friends are in college. Agh. Dongho puffed his cheeks at the thought. 

Ayumi followed suit with big innocent eyes and a small frown on her face. "Mianhe, Oppa.. I wasn't paying much attention," Ayumi apologized and fidgeted her fingers. "Um. Have you picked your order already?"

"Not yet. What can you suggest? Afterall, you're the one who knows this place. Just order something you like. Thank you," Dongho said folding his arms, his mood now a little light, happiness dancing in his eyes and showing a little grin on his mouth right after Ayumi turned her back at him to go order their food.

The girl's forehead knotted with her eyebrows as she thought of the best menu entry for her guest. How about a café latte designed with a bear's face in the froth? Hm. Oh well..

"Two café lattes with a bear's face design on the froth please.  And then a Blueberry oat bar and a Chocolate chunk cookie, please," Ayumi sweetly said to the cashier who is calmly maintaining her composure even though she looked tired and soggy from the day's work.

The cashier punched in her order adn scribbled a few words on the brown order slip and hanged it in the counter-hole wherein the pastry makers peep in to get order slips and deliver the produced orders.

Going back to Ayumi, the girl said, "That'd be 3, 869 Won, Miss,".

Ayumi then opened the zipper of her navy blue backpack and took her wallet out, picked a nicely-tucked 5000 Won bill and paid it to the cashier. The cashier punched a few more keys then the cash register opened for the money's safe-keeping.

"Here's your number ma'am. We'll have your order delivered to your table," The cashier said with a curt smile.

"Gomawo~" Ayumi replied with a short nod of her head. And thus she went out to look for Dongho who went to look for a vacant table and chairs.

 

 

Author's notes:

Mianhe readers and subscribers for my long absence. I'm kinda updating the story draft yet -_-" I know, lame right? Anyway, I am glad to announce that my first poster for Coffee Studio is now out for public viewing. Of course proper credits will be given to @kalleninlove who passionately made this beautiful poster for my dull story. i hope you all enjoy this third chapter which has a part two, going out on the next chapter. Thank you all for supporting. FIGHTING~ Much love, x