I forgot my umbrella

0330 ~ Coffee Studio

"Mwo?! Agh! Got to find cover or mom's gonna scold me for getting drenched wet," Dongho complained as rain started to shower above him in heavy droplets.

Dongho ran as fast as he could just to escape the advancing downpour. Puddles splashing in every step he makes, covering his head with his backpack. Getting sick was the least thing Dongho wanted, he can't risk being immobile and fragile for the next few days or they won't make it to the comeback.

At long last, he found a spacious canopy just around the corner. Dongho hurriedly took refuge under the dry space the canopy protected.

"Agh! This is so stupid. Forgetting my umbrella in my locker and getting wet. So stupid!" Dongho whined while rummaging his backpack for an extra clean towel, when he suddenly heard dripping footsteps and low female-tone whines.

Dongho stopped and looked back to see who's the new occupant of the dry place he just found. The girl was obviously a schoolmate of his, evidently because of the khaki colored blazer she's wearing with the school's emblem on the upper right corner of it, black vest under it and checkered skirt which fabric is similar to the bow placed on her uniform blouse collar.

She was wiping away the water off her face and drying off her short, silky, straight hair by squeezing water out of it. She noticed Dongho staring blankly towards her, she returned his stare, instinctively Dongho looked away. The girl's face was very calm amidst the predicament. Dongho curved his lips a bit as he secretly handed the clean towel he's been searching in his bag to her.

"Kamsahamnida~" The girl modestly said with a curt bow of her head.

 

Author's notes:

Sorry for the delayed typing and update my friends. I hope you'll like my own version of  '0330' entitled Coffee Studio.. Watch out for more updates of this story. Take care x