Vacation - Part 3

The X5s

Night .....

 

Ghun and Haewon's Room :

 

Ghun's POV :

 

I'm done taking my bath after the game with Haewon and now I'm sitting at the end of the bed , waiting for Haewon who is taking his bath.

 

"Ahhhh so refreshing ..." Haewon come out from the bathroom and my jaw drop . He only wears his towel and I can see his hot body with abs clearly.

 

"Why are you staring me like that Ghun ?? Something wrong ??" He walks closer to me and I have no choice but to turn my head away.

 

"Emmmm .. nothing . Just wear your clothes babe ," My face totally can become a hot pepper already .

 

"Why ??? You don't like this ??" He hugs me from the back . I can feel his soft and smooth skin is touching my skin since I'm not wearing any shirt .

 

"What are you saying Haewon ?? Faster wear your clothes now ," I try to release myself from him but looks like he won't let me go that easily .

 

"What are you doing Haewon ?? !!! Why are you doing like this to me ??"

 

"Babe please , why are you behaving like this ??" I turn around to face him .

 

"Don't you want me tonight ???" He crushes his lips with mine and he push me lie down on the bed . He really turns me on but I have to control myself since I don't want to hurt him . So I broke the kiss.

 

"Babe ?? Are you sure about this ?? I don't want to do this if you don't want to.." I try to get up but he push me back and his face is a few inches from my face .

 

"I give you permission ," He smirks and kiss me again. I broke the kiss again.

 

" As you wish babe ," I can't hold it anymore so I change our position and now I'm on top of him . I kiss him again then I went down to his neck and leave my mark until he let out his moans.Now I know the pleasure is running in his body.

 

"Be ready babe ," I throw away his towel and my pants away .Both of us are now .

 

"I am ," He grabs my face and kiss me again and I reply to his kiss passionately ..........

 

(Ok everyone sorry I can't continue this . I told you guys I can't make any rated scene :P I'll leave this to your imagination ok ?)

 

**************************************************************************************

 

Zin and Sulhu's Room :        

 

Zin's POV :

 

I'm done taking my bath and I wear my clothes . I can see Sulhu is sleeping on the bed so I walk slowly to the bed try not to wake him up . But looks like something was wrong . He is shivering under the blanket so I sit on the bed and slowly shake his shoulder.

 

"Sulhu , are you ok ??" He open his eyes slowly and stares at me .

 

"I don't know Zin . I feel so cold ," His voice sounds weak so I put my hand on his forehead.

 

"I think you had a fever Sulhu ," So I lie down beside him and hug his body to give him some warms. 

 

"Thanks Zin . You've help me a lot ," Sulhu speaks softly.

 

"I promise to protect and take care of you Sulhu . Besides , you're my friend," I rub his hair with my hand.

 

"Thanks again. I really appreciate it ,"

 

"Stop talking and sleep now ok ?" I look down to his face .

 

"Ok . Goodnight Zin ," He close his eyes and fell asleep.

 

"Goodnight Sulhu ," I hug him tighter .

 

"Sulhu , to be truth , I love you more than a friend . Do you know this ?"

 

Flashback:

 

I walked into Taefung's room and sit beside him. He's reading his comic book at the end of the bed .He raise up his head and look at my face .

 

"So , why are you here ?? " He put away his comic book .

 

"I need to ask you something Taefung ,"

 

"Ok . Just ask ," He's listening . So I tell him about what I feel when I'm around Sulhu and everything that happen to me these few days.

 

"Taefung , what is wrong with me ??? Am I sick ??" He smirks when I ask that question . Looks like he already got an answer.

 

"Well you are sick Zin ," He whispers to my ear.

 

"Really ?? I'm sick ??" I confused.

 

"Yup . Love sick ," He smiles.

 

"Love sick ??" I rub my head . I don't understand what is he saying .

 

"It means that you love him Zin ," He stands up.

 

"I .... love him ?? " I freeze .

 

"Ok , here some test questions . Do you want him to get hurt ??" I shake my head .

 

"Do you feel jealous when you saw him with other guy ??" This time I nod my head.

 

"See ?? That's mean you really care about him Zin . Now last question . Do you love him ??" I freeze again then I nod my head again . Now I realise my own feeling . So this is it .

 

"I knew it from the beginning Zin . The way you see him and the way you care for him. Why don't you go and confess ??" He sit again besides me and hold my shoulder.

 

"But Taefung , I'm afraid that he won't accept me ," I can feel that my tears are running down on my cheeks. This is the first time I cry in front of someone.

 

"I doubt that will happen . It looks like he already fall for you too ," He blurt out.

 

"Really ?? But how did you know all this kind of things ??? I thought you only good in reading text books ??" I wipe away my tears and giggle.

 

"How dare you said that . I'm a genius remember. So,a genius must know everything ," He looks proud of himself.

 

"Hey Taefung ..... thanks ," I stare at his face .

 

"No problem my friend ," He hugs me . I feel lighter after telling him about my problem.

 

"Now , go to sleep . Almost midnight ," He rubs my hair and make it messy.

 

"Ok . But don't tell Sulhu about this . I want him to know his own feeling for me first ," I turn around again when I was about to reach the door.

 

"Promise ," He raise his right hand and I walk out from the room.

 

End of flashback .....

 

"Sulhu , I wish you can accept me one day . I'll be waiting for you ,"   Then I close my eyes and sleep .

**************************************************************************************

Morning ..... 

 

Sulhu's POV :

 

I open my eyes slowly and I can see the sun has rise . But at the same time I'm facing Zin's bare chest . I blush and release myself from his arms slowly so he won't wake up. I open the the window and walk into the balcony. The sea is beautiful and calm but my heart is sorrow . I keep thinking of Zin's words yesterday .

 

"So ... he likes me as a friend ?? That's it ??!! "  I look at the sea to calm myself but it useless.

 

"I shoudn't have high hope for him . He just consider me as his friend ," I whisper to myself .

 

"But why ?? Why am I feeling so sad ?? Do I really like him that much ??"

 

" It's not because I like him . It's because I love him !!" Finally I have to admit this feeling. I keep avoid to admit it but I can't hold myself anymore.

 

"Forget about it . He already say it last night . I'm just his friend ," Suddenly I can feel my tears are running down on my cheeks .

 

"It's over Sulhu . Forget it !!! Don't chase after him anymore..." I cover my face with both of my hands . 

 

"Why must this end like this ?? Why ??!!!"   I cry harder and now I'm kneeling on the floor. I'm trying to hold myself from crying harder but it didn't work. I hate myself for being a cry baby .

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

Zin's POV :

 

I open my eyes after I feel the sunlight hit my face. I also can feel an empty space beside me. Sulhu has gone. I sit up and get down from the bed . My eyes travel around the room and I finally found that the windows are open .

 

I walk slowly to the window and surprisingly I saw Sulhu is kneeling on the floor. He is crying and I can see he is shivering as well. I can hear he is whispering but not really clear. So I walk closer to him ....

 

"Zin ..... ," He is saying my name .

 

"I really love you . Why can't you love me back ??" Now he's crying harder . His words made me freeze. I can't believe it . I've been waiting for a long time and now he finally say it out .

 

"Sulhu ..." He turns around and looks like he's in shock . Now I can see his face clearly . His face is wet because of his tears and his eyes are red because he's been crying for a long time I guess.

 

"You ... really love me ???" Now he is standing in front of me . He is wiping his tears away but then I see changes in his expression . He looks more shock than before .

 

"You ... heard it ??" He stares at me .

 

"Sulhu I ...." But then he cut my words .

 

"Nevermind . Forget what had you heard just now ," He walks pass me . That's it , after hearing his confession now I'm confident .It's the time . I run toward him and hug his waist from the back .

 

"Sulhu , please don't leave me ," Sulhu is trying to release himself from me but I won't let him go . Not this time .

 

"What is wrong with you Zin ?? Are you ok ?" He gives up and let me hug him.

 

"I love you too Sulhu ," I whisper to his ear . He didn't move an inch so I began to worry . He also didn't reply me too.

 

"Sulhu ??" I turn his body to face me . His facial expression is scary . He looks like he just saw a ghost or something .

 

"Really ??" He finally speaks. I touch his chin and raise his head . I bring my face closer to his .

 

"I really love you Sulhu ," I smile. He began to tear up . The tears are running down on his cheeks again.

 

"But ... yesterday .. you said that you only like me as a friend ??" He stares with his watery eyes.

 

"It because I don't know what is your feeling that time . After hearing what you've said just now , I know now is the right time to tell you the truth," I hug him and he's crying harder . I hold his shoulder and push him away a bit . I wipe away his tears and rub his hair .

 

"Now , can you stop crying ?? I don't want to see the person that I love cry because of me. Now I need an answer Sulhu " I grab his waist and bring him closer to me .

 

"Zin ... I love you too ," He put both of his hands on my neck and bring his face closer to mine. But I'm faster . I kiss him first before he could do that . His eyes widen but then he close his eyes and reply to my kiss. I smirk between our first kiss and continue to kiss himI don't know what takes me over but I went down to his neck and it .

 

"Ahhh .. Zin ," He let out a moan . I smirk when I saw the mark that I made on his neck .

 

"Now you're mine Sulhu ," I lean my head on his head. He's blushing when he heard my words.

 

"Wow , you look so cute when you blush Sulhu ," I pinch his nose .

 

"Hey ... that's hurt ," He pouts . His reaction make me giggle.

 

"Zin .." He looks at me .

 

"Hmmm ??" I bring him closer to me .

 

"Thanks ," Without any other words , he hugs me .

 

"Thanks to you too ," I rub his head .

 

"Zin ???" He blurt out again .

 

" Yes ??" I broke the hug .

 

"I'm hungry ," He smiles. I laugh at his statement.

 

"Haha . Ok let's go downstairs and eat our breakfast ," I lead him walk downstairs after we change our clothes and wash our face. Finally the moment that I've been waiting for appear. This time I promise to myself , to take good care of him and make him the happiest person in the world.

 

Both of us are planning to walk along the beach since Sulhu want to get some fresh air but first , we need to fill our empty stomach .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Ok guys please tell me what you guys think for this chapter . Bad or Good ??? Sorry for the grammar mistakes again *bow* and please continue to support me !!! Thanks for reading my fic too and I will update the next chapter soon !!! :D