Exam and Zin's Secret ???

The X5s

Haewon's House :

 

The six flower boys now are sitting inside the mansion's living room.Believe it or not they're studying for their exam tomorrow.This week they're going to have their exam for the whole week.

 

"Gosh ... my brain is going to explode," Ghun holds his head after Taefung explain to him how to do the Biology question for about two minutes.

 

"Come on Ghun,you don't want to be the only one who can't graduate right ???" Taefung giggles.

 

"Ohhhh dammit ...." Ghun sighs and starts to do the exercises that Taefung and Gongchan made for him.Everyone got their own problem except for Taefung and Gongchan of course.Zin is having problem with his Add Maths,Sulhu with his Chinese,Ghun hmmm this guy almost got problem in everything except for his Physics surprisingly and Haewon with his Chemistry.

 

"Ok now .. we move on to the next subject ,Chinese," Sulhu sit up straight after hearing Gongchan's words.And so , Taefung and Gongchan starts to teach them and the living room is more like a tuition class to them.

 

"Can we have a rest for a while ??" Haewon leans his body againts on the sofa after two hours of the Chinese class.

 

"Yea .... just let us rest our brain ," Zin was about to fell asleep when both Taefung and Gongchan keep teaching them Chinese now.Luckily Sulhu is helping him just now.By slapping Zin's shoulder for a few times.

 

"Thanks a lot you two.I think I can understand a lot of things now," Sulhu smiles but he also looks very tired.

 

"No problem.Ok let's end the class for today then.Tomorrow we will continue,"Gongchan packs all the books that he and Taefung use to teach the four of them today.

 

"Now is 10pm.What about having some snacks before we go to sleep ??" Haewon blurts out and all them them just nod their head.He and Sulhu went to the kitchen and came back to the living room bringing some snacks for them.

 

"Ok guys....we need to go to sleep now.Tomorrow is the last day for us to study so better wake up early tomorrow," Taefung breaks the silence after they finished their snacks.They have to overnight at Haewon's house since Taefung and Gongchan agree to teach them at Haewon's house.

 

"Goodnight everyone," Zin yawns and he drags himself with Sulhu to their room.

 

"Goodnight," Everyone start to do the same thing.They promise to control themselves until the exam week finished.This is what Taefung made all of them do for their sake and this thing is more like torturing them actually.

*******************************************************************************************************

EXAM WEEK ......

 

First Day ...

 

"........."

 

Second Day

 

"I'm tired ....."

 

 

Third Day ....

 

"My brain was about to explode ...."

 

 

Fourth Day ......

 

"Few more days........."

 

 

And the next next day until .....

 

Last Day .....

 

TIK TOK TIK TOK.....

 

The clock is ticking.Just a few more minutes their nightmare will soon over.Today is the last day of their final exam and they wished they could go home and rest from studying.

 

Ghun already fell asleep on his desk meanwhile Haewon is checking his paper for the last time.Taefung and Gongchan finished the fastest among the students just relax waiting for the bell to ring .Sulhu is playing with his pen and he keep drawing nonsense things on his question paper.Zin who's sitting at the last row feels so bored and he's staring at the clock while his hand is playing with his pen.

 

"Come on ... just a few more minutes ...." Zin feels like he's going to die on the spot if the exam will go on for one more hour.He's dying because he's too bored.The only thing that he wanted to do is going date with Sulhu after school.

 

"Just few more seconds ....."

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........


"Ok . Please stop writing and pass up your answer paper," The teacher starts to walk around the class and collect the papers.Ghun who woke up thanks to the bell just yawns and throw his ert smiles towards Haewon.After the teacher walk out from the class , the students start to pack all their things and run out from the class.

 

"Gosh ... finally it's over ," Ghun is holding Haewon's waist like he won't let him go.He's been suffering for not having fun (ehemm ehemm) with Haewon for a week actually.

 

"Now we can stop study for a while," Sulhu throws his last book into his bag and zipped it.

 

"Yeah ... I wanna spend my time with you babe," Zin grabs his lover waist and kiss him oh his lips.For one week he didn't do this makes him going crazy already.

 

"Now seriously ... both of you should get a room too,"Taefung and Gongchan smiles make Zin and Sulhu broke their kiss and blush.

 

"Let's get out of here and go back home. Or maybe any of you wanna go have fun ??" Haewon smirks.

 

"Hmmm let's go somewhere interesting.The six of us together," Sulhu gives his idea.

 

"Like what ?? Watch horror movie again ??" Zin chuckles when he remembered last time incident.

 

"How about we go skating ????" Gongchan snap his fingers with his sparkling eyes.

 

"Hey nice one !! I haven't skate for a long time already," Taefung agree and both Haewon and Ghun also agree.Looks like Sulhu likes that idea too but then Zin is showing a worried expression.

 

"Hey Zin .... you ok with this ???" Sulhu looks at his boyfriend's face.

 

"Ohh yea .. sure .. I'm ok .." Zin just make a fake smiles.

 

"Doesn't look like that," Taefung come closer to examine his face.

 

"Wh... what ?? Hey I...I'm .... fi ....fine ...," He push Taefung away but looks like Taefung is still examine his face.

 

"Come on .. just spill it out Zin.We knew you hide something,"This time Ghun is also examining his face and Haewon nods his head.

 

"Zinnie ... did you hide something from us??" Sulhu caressed his lover cheek.

 

"Just spill it out seriously ... we can see that there's something you hide from us,"Gongchan raise his one of his eyebrows.

 

"We'll keep this secret," Haewon raise his thumb up and the others agree.

 

"Promise you guys will keep this secret and ....won't laugh," Zin needs confirmation.

 

"Yeah ..." The five of them reply.

 

"Emmmm ..... actually ..."Zin is stuttering.

 

"What ??" Taefung is curious already.

 

"I .....," Zin still hesitate until....

 

"Yess ??" Haewon is waiting ...

 

"Well... I ... errr....." Zin is sweating.

 

"JUST SAY IT WILL YA !!!" Ghun lost his patience and make Zin shock.

 

"FINE !! I CAN'T SKATE DAMMIT !!!" Zin shouts and all of them stay quiet.Luckily there are only six of them in the class.

 

"Really ???" Sulhu blurts out.

 

"Umm yea .." Zin blushes and all five of them burst into laughter.

 

"You guys promise won't laugh !! Ahhh this is embarrassing .." Zin hides his face behind his hands.

 

"A cool guy that good with anything can't skate ??!! Ohh man ... My stomach hurts ," Ghun and Haewon are tearing now.

 

"Come on babe it's ok. I'll teach you when we get there ok ??" Sulhu is trying hard to hold his laughter.He didn't know his super cool lover also got his own weakness.

 

"Yeahh yeahhh .. sorry bout that Zin.But it's just ...so funny," Taefung and Gongchan stop laughing and smile.

 

"Ok that's it .We promise to teach you when we get there ok," Both Haewon and Ghun raise their hand and Zin put down his hands.

 

"Really ??" Sulhu nods his head and both Taefung and Gongchan did the same thing.

 

"Skating is not that hard dude ...," Haewon is giving him some support and finally Zin agree to follow them.But he still has the scared feeling even when they reached the place for them to skate.

 

"How to wear this ???" Zin is holding the skating shoe in his hand.

 

"Here , let me help you ," Sulhu take the shoe and put them for Zin.

 

"Thanks babe.But I'm still afraid," For Sulhu , Zin looks so cute when he said that.He looks like a kid who's going to see a freak doctor.

 

"I told you I'm going to help you Zinnie.Now just hold my hand and don't ever let it go ok ??"  Sulhu grabs Zin's hand and he just nods.

 

"But what if I fall later ??" Zin stops again and makes Sulhu holds his hand tighter.

 

"I won't let you ..." Sulhu smiles and Zin feels a bit lighter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update and my grammar mistakes + the short chapter *bow*  hope you guys like this and the next one will be some skating romance I guess XP thanks for reading and I'll update the next chapter soon !! Please leave some comments too !! ppyong !!