Announcement and Plan....

The X5s

Zin's POV :

 

"Hey Zin . Wake up now. It's luch time ," I can feel Haewon is shaking me.

 

"Emmm Haewon ... Lunch time already ??" I raise my head to see him but still in the same position. Then I turn to Sulhu to wake him up.

 

"Sulhu , wake up. It's lunch time now , " I rub his head. He raise his head and face me.

 

"Really ?? Lunch time already ??" He looks confused.

 

"Yeahh ... it's lunch time both of you . Now are you going to stay with that position or go and have our lunch," Finally we realise that we're in hugging position . So I release him from me and Sulhu release my waist. I can't show my face right now . I can feel that my face is burning.

 

"Sorry . So can we go now ?? " I look at Haewon but I can't find Ghun with him .

 

"Wait...... we need to wait Ghun to wake Taefung up ," He giggles and point at my back. Both me and Sulhu turn around and both of us start to giggle too. Looks like Ghun is having a hard time to wake Taefung up.

 

"Yahhhh Taefung !!! Wake up now !! Guys , can you help me here ?? I've been calling this guy for million times already !! " He looks like he's going to explode anytime.

 

"Let me help you ," Haewon walks towards Taefung desk and pull all the books that Taefung made as his pillows.Taefung's head hit his table.

 

"Arghhhh !!!! What the heck !!! " He groans.The three of us laugh with his reaction.

 

"Hey my cousin ... it's lunch time now ," Haewon smirks and he still holding Taefung's books.

 

"Ohhh really ??? But don't do like that to wake me up !! It hurts !! " Taefung rub his left cheek.

 

"Then what should we do ?? You won't wake up even when we scream right ?? " Ghun finally explodes.Now me and Sulhu can't help ourselves to laugh harder.

 

"Ok guys . Let's stop this ," I stand up.

 

"Yeahh . We better go to the cafeteria now," Sulhu smiles.

 

"Ok ," Taefung stands up and both Ghun and Haewon just nod.All of us start to walk to the cafeteria.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

CAFATERIA.....

 

So , the five boys enter the cafeteria and as usual , all the girls starting to whispers and the the boys just ignore them. They choose their usual place which is called their special place.

 

Haewon's POV :

 

I'm having chit chat with Sulhu and Taefung when Ghun and Zin finally come bringing our food.

 

"Thanks Zin ," Sulhu smiles at Zin who brings his food and Taefung's.

 

"No problem . Here is your food Taefung ," Zin holds the food in front of Taefung.

 

"Thanks dude ," Taefung grabs his food and start eating.

 

Then .. "Thanks Ghun , for buying this food for me ," I take it from his hand.

 

"No problem babe ," He smiles. I can see Taefung is choking , Sulhu raise his head to face me and Zin who looks confused. I don't know where to hide my face now.

 

"So , you guys finally dating ??? " Taefung ask after he drinks some water.

 

"Emm yeah ," I don't know what to say to him . 

 

"Yeap we're dating.Don't worry I'm going to take care of your cousin. I promise ," Ghun raise his right hand.

 

"You better do that or else I'm gonna kill you if you do something bad to him," Taefung continue eats his food.

 

"Wow !! Why you didn't tell me earlier Haewon ??!! Congratulations!!" Sulhu shakes my hand. I'm turning red again.

 

"Ummm yeahhh ... congratulations to both of you ," Zin is chewing his food now.

 

"Zin , why can't you say that with a good expression on your face ?" I ask him.But I knew he will be like that. 

 

"Then , how should I do it ?? You I'm bad in this kind of things ," He continue eating.

 

"Well , since we're dating babe. I'm going to announce it ," He cut my words that I was going to say.

 

"Huhhh announce it ?? When ?? and where ??? Why should we announce it ??" I'm confused.

 

"I don't want any other girls to bother you anymore and I'm going to do it now ," He smirks.

 

"What ???!! Here ??!!" But too late . He already stands up. The four of us stare at him .

 

"Attention everyone !!!! " Now the cafeteria is silent since all the students are paying attetion to Ghun.

 

"From now on...... I and Haewon .... are ..... dating !!!" After he shouts it out, some of the girls start to scream and some of them fainted.

 

"So please, from now on , don't disturb him or you're going to get my special gift ," He smirks and looks satisfied.He sit again besides me and ignores all the reaction from the girls around us.

 

"Yahhh why did you do that ," I hit his shoulder . He makes me turning into a tomato again.

 

"Why ?? I just announce it so that they know now , that you're mine ," Ghun touch my cheeks.

 

"I don't mind but see what have you done to the girls !! How are the cleaners going to clean this place ," I laugh.

 

"It's the cleaners job so don't mind about it ," He gives a peck on my lips.

 

"Ehemmm ehemm , I'm trying to eat here ," Taefung looks like he wants to puke.

 

"Come on Taefung . They're so cute together . Don't you want to be like them ??" Sulhu interrupt.

 

"Well I don't know ," Taefung drinks his water.

 

"Sulhu ," I look at him .

 

"You're not dating with Zin ??" Looks my question is too sensitive. Zin starting to choke and Sulhu is turning red and almost let go off his spoon.

 

"No !! We're not dating !! " Both of them say it together. They look at each other but a few seconds later they continue to eat.

 

"Sorry.I don't know why did I ask that anyway ," I giggle. Actually when I saw them sleeping together this morning , I thought they're dating .

 

"Maybe both of them will date one day . hehehe" 

 

"So . Next week is our holiday week . What are you guys planning to do ??"Looks like Zin is changing the topic. But he can't hide his red face.

 

"Why don't we spend our holidays together ??" I'm planning on something actually.

 

"Nice idea babe. I'm in ," 

 

"I'm in too ," Taefung smiles.

 

"So what about both of you ??" I'm referring to Zin and Sulhu.

 

"Ok ," Both of them agree.

 

"Ok. Here's the plan. Tomorrow morning we meet at my house . 8 a.m ok? " I look at them.

 

"Ok. But where are we going ??" Taefung curious.

 

"We're going to spend our holiday at one of my dad's house beside a beach . Sounds good ??"

 

"Sounds good to us ," Sulhu smiles.

******************************************************************************************************

Nobody's POV : 

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

So the five boys stand up and head back to their class. The teacher is still having meeting so they use the time to discuss about their trip tomorrow.They are getting excited about the trip .Meanwhile in Haewon's head , he is planning something special for both Zin and Sulhu.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here is the chapter 5 !! So ? Curious about the next chapter ?? Thanks for reading and I'll update as fast as I can . I'm so sorry for the late update and for my grammar mistakes too . *bow* Please continue to support me and please leave some comments too. :D