Happiness

The X5s

 

“Umma !!! Faster let’s go now !! We’re going to be late!! “ A blonde hair kid run towards Sulhu and shakes him.

 

”Youngmin ahh .. you should calm yourself. The party will start in one more hour !! “ His twin came and hit Youngmin’s head.

 

”Kwangmin ahh, I’m just afraid we’ll be late that’s it,” Youngmin pouts and Kwangmin just giggles.

 

”Ok that’s it both of you. Youngmin ahh we must wait for appa for a while ok ?” Sulhu tap his son’s hair and Kwangmin just shakes his head when seeing his twin pouts again.

 

”Where is appa anyway ??” Youngmin sits at the sofa and crossed his legs.

 

”I thought umma already said that appa had a meeting today. You really should pay attention Youngmin ahh,” Kwangmins sits beside him.

 

”Ohh yeaa …. I forgot,” Youngmin hit his own head and smiles.

 

”I think your appa already arrived,” Sulhu heard a car entering their house compound. He ran outside to see his husband.

”I’m so sorry kids. The boss really makes me do a lot of works today,” Zin hugs both of his sons as soon as he enters the living room with Sulhu.

 

”It’s ok appa , we didn’t mind,” Kwangmin quickly speaks when he saw Youngmin was about to speak.

 

”Zinnie I think you should change first before we go to the party,” Sulhu takes his bag and coat and put it on the sofa.

 

”Ok babe,” He kissed Sulhu’s cheek and run upstairs to take his bath.

 

”Umma …,” Kwangmin speaks when he saw his umma blushing and Youngmin just giggles when he saw that.

 

”You like it that much ??” Kwangmin smirks and Youngmin burst into laughter.

 

”Kwangmin !! “ Sulhu playfully hits his son’s head and he’s blushing harder right now.

 

”Aww .. umma looks so cute when you’re blushing …” Youngmin makes his cute face and now Sulhu looks like a hot chilli pepper already.

 

”Youngmin !!! “  Now Sulhu is chasing Youngmin around the house while Kwangmin just laugh at his sits like a freak.

 

”I’m done ,” Zin walks downstairs with his suits and both Sulhu and Youngmin stop running.

 

”Woahhh .. something happened ???” Zin saw his wife is pouting and both of his sons are laughing.

 

”Nothing ,” Sulhu just smiled and the he noticed that Zin looks so handsome with his suits.

 

”Appa … you looks so cool !! “ Youngmin raises his thumb up and giggles.

 

”Yea … looks like umma is blushing again ,” Kwangmin and Youngmin start to laugh again.

 

”Aishhh these two ..” Sulhu covers his face.

 

”Come on babe. No need to be shy. They’re our sons,” Now Zin is trying hard to hold his laughter and he’s hugging his wife’s waist.

 

”Hmmmpphh appa and his sons just the same,” Sulhu pouts again and Zin end up kiss his lips. Sulhu just reply to the kiss without knowing that their sons are watching them.

 

”I’m sorry babe. Forgive me please …” Zin did his aegyo and Sulhu had no choice but to nod his head with his red face.

 

”Ehemm ehemmm,” Both Zin and Sulhu broke their hug when they heard Kwangmin made that sound.

 

”We’re still here,” Youngmin waves his hand and the four of them began to laugh again.

 

”Ok now let’s go before we’re late for the party,” Zin brings his wife and kids into his car.

*************************************************************************************

“Umma where are they ??” Minwoo is standing at his house’s door, waiting for his friends to arrive.

 

”Honey , don’t worry they’ll arrive later. It’s still early anyway,” Haewon hugs his son’s shoulder.

 

”Today is my birthday. They should come early,” Minwoo pouts but then a smile appear on his face when he saw a car enter his house’s ground.

 

”They’re here !! “ Minwoo runs toward Youngmin and Kwangmin.

 

”Sorry we couldn’t come earlier Minwoo ahh,” Youngmin rubs the back of his head and Minwoo just shakes his head.

 

”It’s ok. I’m glad that you came,” Minwoo blushed and so did Youngmin.

 

”Where is Jungmin ??” Kwangmin looks around the house.

 

”Ohhh Jungmin and his parents haven’t arrived yet. Come let’s go inside,” Haewon said after he greets Zin and Sulhu.

 

”Yeahh !! I wanna show you my new experiment !! “ Minwoo grabs Youngmin’s wrist and take him inside meanwhile Kwangmin just sigh and decided to walk aound the house.

 

”So where is Ghun ??” Zin asked when he realised  only him,Sulhu and Haewon at the living room.

 

”He’s having a meeting right now. He’ll be back soon,” Haewon take a look at the clock in the living room.

 

”Haewon , when will Taefung and Gongchan arrive ??” Sulhu blurts out.

 

”They should be here now…” Another car enters the house’s ground and the three of them smile.

 

”Well … they’re here,” Haewon stands up to greet Taefung and Gongchan outside.

 

”Hey … they’re earlier than us,” Taefung and Gongchan enter the living room with their son and Haewon behind them.

 

”Hello,” Jungmin waves his hand to Sulhu and Zin.

 

”Ohhh Jungmin ahh. You’re taller than last time we saw you,” Sulhu hugs Jungmin and Jungmin just smiles.

 

”Where is Kwangmin ??”  Jungmin’s eyes are travelling around the house.

 

”He said he wanna take a walk around the house,” Zin explained and he can see Jungmin is happy.

 

”I’ll go look for him,” Jungmin walks out from the room  and the three couples just smirk because they knew something is fishy.

*************************************************************************************

They’re singing Happy Birthday song to Minwoo and a cake had been put on a small table in the living room.

 

”Blow the candles dear,” Haewon and others are clapping their hands. After Minwoo blows the candles everyone is cheering and wishing him Happy Birthday.

 

“Happy birthday Minwoo ahh. Here.. your present,” Both Zin and Sulhu gives him a hug and a present.

 

”Thanks,”

 

”Happy birthday my son,” Ghun hugs his son and his son just smiles. Luckily his appa arrived on time just now and he’s not late because of the stupid meeting.

 

”Thanks appa,” Then he turns to see his umma who is now kissing both of his cheeks.

 

”Happy birthday Minwoo honey,” Haewon pats his son’s head and land him his present.

 

“Happy birthday,” Taefung and Gongchan give him a hug too plus a present which Minwoo knew it’s a book.

 

”Happy birthday our chingu !! “ Youngmin , Kwangmin and Jungmin rush to him and hug him which make Minwoo almost out of his breath.

 

”Thanks guys,” Minwoo smiles but then he raise his right hand and all of them stay quiet. Minwoo clears his throat…

 

“I got an announcement to make here,” Minwoo stands on his chair and everyone is looking up at him.

 

”Errr …,” But then suddenly he’s stuttering.

 

”I errr….. ,” Looks like he’s thinking deeply now.

 

”Dude .. can’t you just say it !!! “ Kwangmin finally explodes and all of them laugh.

 

”Ok ok !! Ehemm ehemm .. I ….. and … Youngmin … are DATING !! “ Youngmin startled of what he said and his parents plus Jungmin and Minwoo’s parents are cheering for him.

 

”Aishhhh … why did you ..” Youngmin is blushing now and he’s covering his face.

 

”Hahaha congratulations honey,” Sulhu kiss his forehead and Zin just claps his hands.

 

”Wow .. kids these days dare to confess in front of their parents,” Taefung makes all of them giggle.

 

”Kekeke that’s my son,” Ghun and Minwoo shared a high-five and Haewon just shakes his head.

 

”Ok ok it’s my turn !!! “ Kwangmin raise his voice and everyone back to silent, staring at the boy.

 

”I also got an announcement to make ,” Kwangmin smirks and grabs Jungmin closer to him. He hugs Jungmin’s waist and makes everyone gasp. Jungmin himself is blushing.

 

”Oooooo …. “ Everyone is anticipating his announcement.

”Since Minwoo can announce their relationship … now I want to confess ,” Kwangmin continues ….

 

“Jungmin hyung … will you be my boyfriend ??” Kwangmin kneels in front of Jungmin and everyone is cheering.

 

”Awww so cute !! “ Youngmin is hugging Minwoo now.

 

”Emmm ..” Jungmin take a look at his parents and he saw his parents are smiling wide as an approvement.

 

”Yes !!! “ Jungmin hugs Kwangmin and everyone in the room clap their hands.

 

”Now …. tonight is a special night for the kids ,” Gongchan, Sulhu and Haewon giggle meanwhile Ghun, Zin and Taefing just nod their head.

 

”Ok kids … end the lovey dovey stuffs now. Let’s enjoy the cake ,” Haewon cut the cakes into pieces and hand them to everyone. That night is a perfect night to them. Full of laughter , fun and love

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG !! This is the last chapter !!!! I'm so sorry for ending the story so fast !!! waaaa !!!! but don't worry !!! you guys can check out my 2nd X-5 fic with Infinite ok !!! Thanks for reading !!!! I love you guys my readers !!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53909/we-re-enemy-comedy-highschool-infinite-romance--x5band-