Date with my Boyfriend ...

The X5s

Next day ...

 

Zin and Sulhu's Room :

 

Sulhu open his eyes slowly when he feels sunlight hit his face.He smiles when he saw a sleeping y guy besides him.Zin is huggung his body and Sulhu just examine his boyfriend's beautiful face.

 

"This guy so cute... ,"He touches Zin's nose and Zin open his eyes.

 

"I heard that babe ," Zin hugs Sulhu tighter and when he about to close his eyes again Sulhu kiss his right cheek.

 

"That's a morning kiss for you . Now get up you ert . It's morning already," Sulhu chuckles.

 

"I don't want a kiss here ..." Zin shows his right cheek and pouts.

 

"Then ?? Where you want ??" Sulhu widened his eyes when Zin shows at his lips.

 

"Here ," Zin grins and Sulhu gives a short peck on his lips.

 

"There you got it.Now get up will ya ??" But Zin shakes his head and smirks.

 

"Not like that.. but like this ," Zin brings his face closer to Sulhu's and crushes their lips.Well ... this is their usual french kiss of course .

 

"Ahhh ..." Zin bites Sulhu's lower lips and make Sulhu moans.He insert his tounge and explores his lover mouth.

 

"Now that's a morning kiss babe," He broke the kiss and lean his head on Sulhu's.

 

"Now .. can we go and take our bath ??" Sulhu giggles and both of them get down from the bed and walk to the bathroom.After they're done,they went downstairs to have their breakfast.

 

"Umma , where is everyone ??" Zin asked when they only can see Hyunmin and Karam at the dining table.

 

"They haven't woke up yet ," Karam pours some tea for them.

 

"I'm going to work babe ," Hyunmin stand up and kiss his wife on his cheeks.

 

"Appa , why are you the only one who go to work ?? What about Yunho hyung and Woohyun hyung ???" Zin looks at Hyunmin and saw his appa is smiling.

 

"I gives both of them a rest for today.Besides , I don't think they're going to work anyway if I ask to since they had a lot of fun last night ,"Hyunmin smirks and makes Zin and Sulhu blush.

 

"Looks like not only them who's the one having fun last night ," Karam starts to tease and now both of Zin and Sulhu feel like want to bury their faces.

 

"Haha babe stop teasing them.Anyway I have to go now.Bye," He waves at them.

 

"Bye appa ,"

 

"Bye uncle,"

 

"Take care ," Hyunmin grabs his coat and walks towards the main door.They can hear Hyunmin's car went away from the mansion.

 

"So what are you two going to do today ??" Karam picks all the empty plates and glasses.

 

"I want to hangout with Sulhu today.Can I ??" Zin smiles and help his umma to wash the dishes.

 

"More like a date right ??" Sulhu pause his action of washing the glasses then he continue with his red face and makes Karam giggles.

 

"Sure.Go ahead and have fun today ok ?" Karam smiles.

 

"Thanks umma.You're the best umma in the world !!" Zin kiss his umma cheeks and drags Sulhu away with him.Karam chuckels when he see his son's behavior.

 

"Bye umma ,"

 

"Bye ," Sulhu waves his hand and then Karam can hear Zin's car drives away from the mansion too.

 

"Haishhh kids these days ," Karam continue to do his work alone at the kitchen.

*******************************************************************************************************

 

"Ok babe ... what you want to watch ??" Now both Sulhu and Zin are at the cinema .

 

"Let's watch a horror movie ," Sulhu is excited but Zin just smirks.

 

"You sure ??? I;m afraid you will scream later ," Zin starts to giggle and Sulhu pouts.

 

"I'm not going to ok ," Sulhu punch Zin's shoulder.

 

"Ok as you wish ," Zin buys the tickets and the popcorns for them.

 

"Let's go in ," Botn of them enter the theatre anf find their sits.As the movie come to it's , Sulhu starts to feel scared but he won't show it to Zin since he's the one who choose to watch this.

 

"Damn it !! I thought this movie won't be that scary !!" Sulhu shivers and he moves closer to Zin.

 

"Babe you scared ??" Zin turns to see his boyfriend's face. For Zin , Sulhu looks like he wanted to get out from the theater and he starts to giggle.

 

"I'm not," Sulhu try to calm himself but then he can't hold it anymore and screams with other audience when the ghost came out in the movie.He hides his face behind his face and brings himself onto Zin's chest.

 

"Hahaha babe , don't worry .I'm here ok ??" Zin rubs Sulhu's hair and he just smiles because of his lover's action.He hugs Sulhu to calm himself and finally the movie end.

 

"I told you we should watch other movie .." Zin can't stop laughing when they came out from the theater.Sulhu just kept himself in the same position until the movie finished.

 

"Hmmpphh..." Sulhu walks faster and leaves Zin behind.Zin has to run to catch Sulhu up and he hugs Sulhu when he finally caught him.

 

"Zin , people are staring at us ," Sulhu blushes and Zin just smirks.

 

"Let them be.We're lovers anyway.Sorry ok for teasing you just now babe," Zin makes his cute face and Sulhu sighs.

 

"Fine ... I forgive you ," Sulhu smiles.He knew Zin will kep apologizing if he didn't say that he forgive him.

 

"Now I'm hungry babe.Let's go have our lunch," Sulhu nods his head and Zin drags him to the nearest restaurant to them.After they fill they stomach , they're thinking of their next destination.

 

"How about we go to the shopping mall ??" Sulhu eyes are sparkling.It has been a long time he didn't went for shopping.

 

"Ok babe.Anything for you," SO they went to the Seoul biggest shopping mall in the town.Sulhu is excited when he saw all the stuff in the mall.

 

"Let's go here first," Sulhu drags Zin into the clothing shop first.He took a long time to choose just one shirt and that makes Zin tired already.Then they went to the next shop since Sulhu said he also wanted to buy for his parents and for Zin's parents.

 

"Sulhu ... I'm tired here babe," Zin sits down on one of the chair inside the shop and sighs.They've been walking around the shopping mall for about two hours because of Sulhu.

 

"Zin , are you ok ?? Just take a rest for a while.I'm going to check out the shoes first ," Sulhu went to see the shoes and he looks like he won't get tired if they walk aroung for five more hours.

 

"Where the hell did he got all the energy ??!!" Zin giggles when he saw Sulhu is holding two different design of shoes.

 

"Which one you like Zin ??" Sulhu stares at him.

 

"You choose for me babe," Zin is too tired to choose and finally Sulhu choose the one in his right hand.

 

"Sulhu babe , let's go back home now.Almost night already,"Actually Zin is tired so he gives other excuse so that Sulhu would stop shopping now.

 

"Ohh ok then.Let's go back home now,"Sulhu will be staying for one more week in his house since his parents at Japan now.

 

"Are you having fun today babe," Zin asked when they're on their way to his house.

 

"Yup. I love today . Thanks Zin," Sulhu smiles and he gives a short kiss on Zin's cheek.

 

"I bring you to the movie, have lunch and shopping ... I just get a kiss on my cheek," Zin sighs and Sulhu giggles.

 

"Haha .. so what you want??" Zin stops the car when the traffic light went red and turns to face Sulhu.

 

"I want ..... the one like the morning kiss just now," Zin winks and makes Sulhu blushes.

 

"Ok," Sulhu crushes his lips with Zin's and Zin reply to the kiss passionately.Their kiss was deep and full of love and they didn't want to break the kiss but ....

 

PINNNN PINNNNN ....

 

They broke the kiss and and startled.Zin saw the light has turns to green so he drives his car away from that place.

 

"You should pay attention to the road Zinnie ..." Sulhu chuckles and makes Zin pouts.

 

"You're the one who make me lost my concentration babe," Zin fights back.

 

"But you're the one who ask for the kiss," Sulhu sticks his tounge out.

 

"Ohhh Sulhu babe , you'll get your punishment tonight ," Zin smirks and Sulhu startled.

 

"Tonight ?? But last night we just did it ??!! " Sulhu pouts but actually he didn't mind at all.They reached the house and as soon as they enter the house , they can see Karam and Hyunmin are sleeping at the sofa with the tv .They turn off the tv and Zin smirks at Sulhu again.

 

"Now you have to get your punishment babe," He kiss Sulhu and carry him in bridal style into their room.Zin locked the door first so that no one will disturb them .The french kiss broke when Sulhu and Zin already on their bed.

 

"I don't mind Zinnie .." They continue with their kiss and throwing away all their clothes.....

 

(Ppyong !! haha sorry again I can't continue this everyone.Just try to imagine ok ? lol)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woots sorry for the short chapter everyone !! and for my grammar mistakes too *bow* enjoy this chapter and please leave some comments too !! I really love you guys my readers.Thanks for reading and I'll update the next chapter soon !!!