Vacation - Last Night + New Transfer Student Again ?!!!

The X5s

Still Last Night Of Their Vacation .....

 

They arrive at their house and both Zin and Ghun is struggling carrying Haewon and helping Sulhu to walk .

 

"Good night ," Taefung waves his hand and went into his room .

 

"Good night everyone ," Ghun carry Haewon into their room .

 

"Yeahh ... good night ," Zin is having trouble because of the stumble Sulhu. He walks into their room with Sulhu.

 

Zin and Sulhu's Room :

 

Zin's POV :

 

"Sulhu I told you not to drink just now ," I lie him down on the bed . His face are red and he looks like he's going to lose his consciuosness.

 

"Sleep now . Tomorrow we're going face a long journey ," I kiss his fore head and get down from the bed .My head is still dizzy because of the wine. I throw away my jacket into my bag and turn around . My jaw drop again.Sulhu is ing his shirt and he's throwing it away . Now he's trying to ping his pants too.

 

"What are you doing Sulhu ?? It's cold ," I stop his action by grabbing his hand .

 

"Zin ... it's hot ," Sulhu push away my hand and he freeze for a while. Then he turn his head  and walk closer to me . He my face with both of his hands.

 

"Zin .... you're hot ," He crushes his lips on mine . I was shocked with his action but then I reply to his kiss without any word.

 

"Sulhu ... I think you need to get some rest ," I try to make him lie down on the bed but then he pinned me on the bed .

 

"Sulhu .. what are you .." He kiss me again . This time is different . I can feel that my body is hot now . Maybe because of the wine .

 

"Ahhhh ... Sulhu ," I moan.He bites my lower lips and insert his tounge into my mouth. He took away his pants and boxers and now he's fully on top of me . His hand went under my shirt and he touch my whole upper body.

 

"Sulhu .... please ... stop ," I said between our kiss but he ignored me . Now his hand is playing with my right .He makes me moans again.

 

"Ahhhh .... Su ... Sulhu ... ," He broke our kiss .

 

"Come on Zin . Let's play and have fun tonight. I want you "He smirks . He stripped my shirt and throw away my pants . Then he pull down my boxer and put it away. Now both of us are fully . I'm startled .

 

"Sulhu .... what ... emmm ," He kiss me again to shut me . I can feel the pleasure is running inside my body when he continue touching my whole body .

 

"Sulhu .... ahhhh ," He's my neck and leave his mark.

 

"Damn you Sulhu !!! You !!" Now his hand is moving to lower part of my body .....

 

"So you wanna play ?? Let's play ," I change our position and smirk. I broke our kiss. He looks startled but then he smirks too.

 

"As you wish my babe ," I kiss him on his swollen lips and bite his lower lips.

 

"Ahhhh ..... Zin.... ," He let my tounge enter his mouth and he put his hands behind my neck to bring me closer.

 

"Sulhu ..... wanna start ??" I smirk between our french kiss and he nods his head . I spread both of his legs and ........

 

(Ok ok cut !!!! I can't continue this anymore lol .... I'll leave this to your imagination again ok ? XP)

*******************************************************************************************************

Morning .....

 

School Day .........

 

The boys return home yesterday and they had no choice but to finished all their homework . They did their homework together at Haewon's house because Taefung lives with him . Thanks to Taefung , they finally finished all their homeworks last night .

 

Sulhu's POV :

 

Again, I arrived early at school and walk lazily to our class. There's no one inside the class so I decided to take a short nap .

 

"Guess who ," A pair of warm hands are covering my eyes .

 

"Zin ??" He let go of his hands and sit besides me.

 

"I really miss you babe ," He hugs my waist and kiss my lips.

 

"Emmm .... Zin .. I .. miss ... you too," I heal some air between our french kiss.

 

"That night was awesome ," He broke the kiss and lean his head on my shoulder to smell my scent. I feel like my face can become one of the red pepper.How could I not blush , I'm the one who start it that night .

 

"You crazy ert ," I hit his head.

 

"Ouch .... hey you're the one who . Right ???" He chuckles.

 

"Yahh .. Zin ," I began to hit his shoulder .

 

"Ouch .. aww ... ok ok I'm sorry ... my dear Sulhu ," He gives a peck on my lips.

 

KLIK *

 

Taefung enter the class with Haewon and Ghun following him at the back .We broke our hug and face them .

 

"Good morning you two ," Well Haewon is always bright .

 

"Good morning," both of us reply .Both Haewon ang Ghun sit at their places.

 

"What are you guys talking about ??" Haewon turns face them.

 

"Emmm... nothing ," I quickly cut Zin when he was about to speak.So the four of us continue to talk meanwhile Taefung in his own world.

*******************************************************************************************************

Taefung's POV :

 

I don't feel like joining their conversation so I just keep myself quiet.Few minutes later all the students are in the class.But I'm not interested to pay any attention to my surrounding .

 

"Arghhh .... Gongchan ..why do you have to make me crazy because of you ??!!"

 

I open my book but for the first time in my life , I'm not interested to read the book. I just stare at the book but my mind is going somewhere.

 

KLIK*

 

The teacher enter our class after then the whole class went quiet when the teacher raised his right hand.Looks like he got an announcement to make.

 

"Today , we're going to have new student again .So please take good care at him ," I turn my head to look out the window.The weather today is not so good.The sky is dark and looks like it's going to rain soon.I'm not paying any attention to the teacher and the new student . I didn't even turn my head to face the new student.

 

"Gongchan ... how are you ?? What are you doing now ?? Did you know I miss you ??"

 

If my mind keep thinking like this , maybe I can go to the mental hospital.But then ........

 

"Hello everyone , my name is Gongchan and nice to meet you ," I turn my head and startled . I rub both of my eyes and slap my right cheek but then what I feel next is pain .

 

"It's him !!!! Here ??!!! But how ......... what in the world...." I'm speechless .The guy who make me dreamed about him everynight ,the guy who I want to meet so badly,the guy who make me lost my interest in anything ...... Now he's infront of me ???!!!

 

"So Gongchan ..." The teacher is looking for an empty spot and...

 

"You can sit beside Taefung . Taefung raise your hand ," I raise my hand .

 

"Ok teacher ," He walks to the empty seat besides me and sit .

 

"Damn it !!! Come on Taefung ... calm down !!" My heart is beating faster as soon as he sit besides me and I can feel butterflies are flying inside my stomach.Now , I can see him closer than last time . He got a pair of cute eyes , white milky skin , and the last think I examined about him is his pink kissable lips. I start to blush and turn my head to face my book.

 

"I think I'm going nuts here ..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the short chapter everyone :( Maybe after this I will update a long chapter so I make this one shorter a bit :P So I hope you guys enjoy this and please leave some commets too !! Sorry for my grammar mistakes too *bow* and I'll update soon !!! ppyong !! haha