Vacation - Part 4

The X5s

Morning ....

 

Taefung's POV :

 

I woke up early this morning. Usually it's hard for me to woke up early even during schools days.This morning I woke up in shock and sweats are all over my body.

 

"Aishhh .. why is the dream keep haunting me ??" I am preparing breakfast at the kitchen since I got nothing to do . Last night the weird dream appear again and thanks to it , I got dark circles below my eyes.

 

"Who is that guy ?? Keep appearing in my dream like that ..."  I bring the food to a dining table and sit . I grab one of the sandwich that I made and eat .

 

"You ... steal my heart in my dream .... you better show yourself in real life" I continue chewing the sandwich . A few minutes later , I saw Zin and Sulhu climbing down the stairs and walk toward me.

 

"Good morning Taefung ," Sulhu smiles . I can see that both of them are holding hands .

 

"Good morning ," I reply and smirk .

 

"Wow Taefung , you're early," Zin sit besides Sulhu and grab one of the sandwich .

 

"Yeahhh , can't sleep last night ," I yawn and cover my mouth . I notice something about Sulhu and smirk.

 

"Nice work Zin ," I point at the mark on Sulhu's neck . Their reactions as I predicted of course . Sulhu began to blush and Zin looks like he wanna bury himself into the ground.

 

"Emmm .." Both of them are speechless.

 

"So , you guys are .... dating ?? " Sulhu nods his head meanwhile Zin just smiles .

 

"Congratulations then ," I giggle.

 

"Thanks ," Sulhu continue eat his sandwich and smiles at Zin.Looks like Zin is planning a revenge on me .

 

"What about you genius boy ?? When are you going to find your partner ??" He smirks and his question make me almost choke .

 

"Yea , now you're the only one who doesn't have a partner ," Sulhu is helping him.

 

"Don't mind about me . Just take care of yourself ," I reply and and grab one more sandwich .

 

"Besides , I'm a genius. So I'll find one sooner ," Sulhu and Zin smirk . They win this time against a genius .

*******************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV :

 

Zin , Sulhu and Taefung are having a fun talk together when Ghun and Haewon climb down the stairs .

 

"Good morning guys ," As usual Haewon with his bright smile . Looks like he's having a hard time to walk. Ghun and Haewon join them at the dining table . As soon as Haewon and Ghun sit , Sulhu and Zin gasp .

 

"What is that ??" Sulhu points at Haewon's neck . They can see a lot of marks that made by Ghun last night . Haewon starts to blush.

 

"Ohhh ...this .." Haewon try to cover them with his shirt meanwhile Ghun is turning into a tomato .

 

"Hmmm .. looks like you guys have fun last night ," Taefung blurt out . Sulhu and Zin's jaw drop , Ghun sprays the water that he drinks on the floor and Haewon drops his sandwich on his plate. Taefung just giggles when he saw his friends reactions.

 

"Yahh ... can't you try not to reveal people's life ??!! " Haewon pick up his sandwich and continue eating .

 

"Yea .. I think you're too genius Taefung ," Ghun wipe his mouth . Zin and Sulhu laugh at Ghun's staement .

 

So , for the next few days , they spent their time together with fun activities and visiting some interesting places.But looks like our Taefung is a bit lonely since the two couples always leave him alone to spend their time together .

*******************************************************************************************************

Last Night of Vacation :

 

All of them agree to have dinner at Haewon's father restaurant after Haewon force them to . The restaurant is big and four of them agree that Haewon's family is too rich. As soon as they enter , they can see a lot of rich people (what they think) inside and a lot of waiters and waitress.

 

"Let me lead you to your table, Sir," The waiter bow at Haewon.Then the waiter walks first to their table and followed by the boys.

 

"Here's your table Sir ," He shows at a big round table . The five of them take their sit and wait . The waiters walks away.

 

"Hey Haewon , we need to order right ?? Why he went away ??" Zin confused.

 

"Don't worry . They had prepared everything ," Haewon smiles.

 

"So , you've planned everything right ?? Why ??" Taefung looks at his cousin.

 

"Well tonight is our last day of our vacation . Tomorrow we need to go back to our house and get ready for school on the next day.So I want all of us to have a special dinner tonight ," He smiles and look at his lover .Ghun hugs him and give him a peck on his lips.

 

"Thanks babe . We really appreciate this ," Zin , Sulhu and Taefung nod their head .

 

"So, just eat how much you want tonight but don't make yourself explode after this ok ?" All of them laugh at Haewon's joke. Five waiters arrive at their table and put many kind of dishes on their table. Zin and Sulhu eyes widened when they saw all the dishes meanwhile Ghun almost drooling and Haewon can't hold himself to giggle when he saw their reactions.

 

But our genius guy , Taefung , didn't pay attention to the dishes . He is looking at one of the waiters with his jaw drop.

 

"It's him !!!!"  Yes, one of the waiters is the guy who keep appearing in his dream lately .

 

"How can this be ??!! He's in front of me !!" He keep staring at the waiter boy until he didn't realise that Haewon is calling him .

 

"Taefung !!" Haewon almost scream. He turns to face Haewon.

 

"Ohh .... what ?? Sorry .." Taefung blush.

 

"Are you ok ???" Now all four of them are staring at Taefung .

 

"Ohhh I'm fine . Let's just eat ," Taefung grab his spoon .Haewon and Sulhu feel suspicious. Ghun and Zin are hungry so the start eating. Both Haewon and Sulhu turn to see what had Taefung been seen . They found a cute and tall waiter boy and they start to giggle. They turn facing their dishes and start to eat without saying any words.

 

"Who is he ?? I need to find out about him !!! The guy who steal my heart away ..." Taefung is thinking then he continue eat his food. He decided to find out more about the waiter when he has free time .

 

"But how come to suddenly ?? I need to ask Haewon about this ," Taefung raise his head .

 

"Hey Haewon , who is that guy ??? " Taefung points at the waiter boy.

 

"Who ?? Ohh him ?? That's Gongchan . He is the son of my dad's friend. His dad owns a big company too ," Haewon explains.

 

"So , his name is Gongchan ,"

 

"But why he works as a waiter at your dad's restaurant ??" Taefung think that Gongchan is weird.

 

"He want to look some experience . So that's why he became a waiter here," Haewon smiles. Then ....

 

"Why did you ask me about him Taefung ?? You ..." Haewon was about to continue .

 

"Nothing . I just think that I've seen him somewhere ," Taefung cut Haewon's words.

 

"It's not I've seen him somewhere !! But I've seen him in my dream !! Damn it !! Maybe I need to come here again next time to find out more about him .." Taefung continue to think ....

 

"Gongchan ... who are you ?? Looks like we already met each other," Taefung smiles then he continue eating without talking . But Haewon keeps staring at his cousin because of suspicious.

 

"So ... this guy is interested with Gongchan . But how ???" 

 

After a few hours inside the restaurant , they finally walk out from the restaurant . Well not all of them are walking actually. Ghun is carrying Haewon with bridal style , Zin is holding Sulhu's shoulder to help him walk meanwhile Taefung just walk alone behind them . Just now a waiter came to their table and serve a bottle of wine . Ghun didn't drink because he need to drive them back to the house . Haewon and Sulhu drinked about three glasses of wine and now Haewon already lost his conciousness but luckily Sulhu didn't lost his yet . Taefung and Zin who just drink one glass are also getting dizzy.So the five of them went back to the house to get some rest and pack all their stuff.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys ... sorry for the short chapter *bow* . Sorry for my grammar mistakes too !! I'll update the next chapter soon !!!