Studying ??? XP

The X5s

Night .....

 

"Arghhh ... I'm tired .." Zin crashed himself on the sofa besides Sulhu . The family and Zin's friends plus Sunggyu just finished eating their dinner and now all of them are resting in the living room.

 

"Wait .. where are the married couple ??" Sulhu blurts out and Gongchan points upstairs.All of them nod because they understand that those two need some private times together.

 

"Umma .. why is this wedding ceremony so.... tiring .." Woohyun looks like he just run for one km marathon.Sunggyu brings his head onto his lap and plays with Woohyun's hair.

 

 

"I never knew it could be this tiring dear .." Karam just drinks his water and rest his head on Hyunmin's shoulder.

 

"After this , I want my wedding with Sunggyu to be simple . No need to become like this.Too many things to handle.Right babe ?? " Woohyun made his decision and turns his head to face his lover.

 

"I don't mind Hyunie .." Sunggyu pinches his nose playfully and makes Woohyun grins.

 

"I agree with you son ," Hyunmin raises his hand and his wife just nods sign of agree.

 

"I want a simple wedding too ... can I ??" Haewon touches Ghun's cheeks.

 

"Sure babe .. anything for you ," They kissed in front of them.

 

"Seriously .. go get a room you two ," Zin shakes his head.They broke the kiss and they can see Haewon is blushing.

 

"Ohh we will . So everyone goodnight .." Ghun holds Haewon's hand and drags him to their room.

 

"Ok , appa and umma also wanna go to sleep. Goodnight kids ," He brings his wife to their room and shut the door.

 

"Zin ... ahhh .. I'm sleepy ," Sulhu yawns.

 

"Me too," Sunggyu cover his mouth before yawns.

 

"I think all of us need some rest . Let's go to sleep," Taefung yawns and Gongchan nods.All of them drags themselves into their own room.

*******************************************************************************************************

Woohyun & Suggyu's Room :

 

"Woohyun ... I'm thirsty ," Sunggyu shakes his lover to wakes him up .

 

"Emm ... Sunggyu -ah ... ," Woohyun hugs his body.

 

"I'm thirsty .. let's go to the kitchen ," Sunggyu sits up and got doown from the bed with Woohyun.Both of them walks out froom their room . But when they almost reach the stairs , they heard something . They heard moans and groans from Yunho and Jaejoong's room.

 

"Ahhh .. yunnie ..." Woohyun gulps his saliva .

 

"Arghhh ... joongie ~ ~ ," Sunggyu's face can become chili peppers already.

 

"Let's just leave them ," Woohyun grabs his froozen Sunggyu and brings him to the kitchen.But Sunggyu just drink a bit of water when they got into the kitchen.

 

"You're done ??" Woohyun suprised and Sunggyu just nods.He was about to go and wash his glass but suddenly a pair of warm hands hug his waist.

 

"Ahh... hyunie .. not now ," Sunggyu moans because Woohyun starts to kiss his neck and shoulder.

 

"But I want now ," He crushes his lips on Sunggyu's and drags him to their room ,leaving the glass that supposed to be washed.

*******************************************************************************************************

Taefung and Gongchan's Room :

 

Believe it or not , this two kids are studying in their room together . They are preparing for their next week exam.

 

"Taefung , how to do this ?? " Gongchan shows his unsolved question.Taefung takes his paper and read the question.

 

"Ok,listen carefully ," Taefung grabs his pen and starts to explain to Gongchan.Gongchan pays his full attention to him but after few seconds Taefung talks,he realise he's looking at Taefung's y lips.

 

"Get it ??" Taefung raise his head but he see Gongchan is staring at him withot blinking his eyes.

 

"Gongchan !! " Taefung snaps his fingers and makes Gongchan surprise.

 

"Ohh... what ?? Ahh .. yeahh .. I get it ," He grabs his paper from Taefung's hand but Taefung didn't let it go.

 

"What are you looking at just now ??" Taefung brings his face closer and makes Gongchan blushes again.

 

"Emmm .. nothing .." Gongchan turns his head away but Taefung grabs his face and kiss him deeply . Gongchan let go off the paper and reply to the kiss passionately.

 

"Emm .. Taefung .. we're ... studying ..." Gongchan said betwen their french kiss.But Taefung got his head lower and starts to kissing his jaw line and neck.Keep making Gongchan to moan.

 

"There .. now .. tomorrow you better wear a suitable shirt ," Taefung smirks when he saw his marks on Gongchan's neck.

 

"I knew ," This time Gongchan holds behind of Taefung's head and bring him closer to kiss him again.Taefung carry Gongchan in bridal style and put him on the bed.They broke the kiss.Taefung is on top of Gongchan and he brings his face closer to Gongchan's.

 

"Let's continue where we stop just now ," Taefung whispers and makes Gongchan shivers.Just now Karam caught them at their room this morning when they almost did it.

 

"How about our study ??" Gongchan put his hands behind Taefung's neck.

 

"We can continue tomorrow . We're genius so no need to study so much right ??" Taefung grins and starts to ing his shirt.

 

"You little .." Gongchan throw away his pants and shirt . Now he's fully .Taefung startled but Gongchan kiss him again and he starts to throw his pants too.Both of them are on the bed,still kissing each other.But accidently Taefung hit the books on the table besides them and make them fall.

 

"Taefung .. pick them up ," Gongchan broke the kiss but Taefung shakes his head.

 

"Ignore it . Just focused on me babe ," Taefung kiss him again and makes Gongchan shuts his mouth.

 

"You ready babe ??" Taefung broke the kiss .

 

"I am .." Gongchan kiss him again and ....... (told you guys I can't continue this lolx so sorry . I'll leave this to your imagination again ..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again I'm so sorry for the late update and for the short chapter ... please enjoy and sorry for my grammar mistakes too *bow* .Please leave some comments too and please tell me if this chapter is bad . I'll update the next chapter soon !!!