First Date ????

The X5s

Now we can see the students of Seoul High School are rushing out from the school building after the bell rang as school finished signal . Some of them will go back by their own car and some of them prefer to walk home.

 

"Taefung , I'm going to have a date with Ghun today . So , you don't mind going back home alone right ??" Haewon gives the key to Taefung.

 

"No. I don't mind ," He sighs and walks to his car . Ghun grabs Haewon into his car and they left.

 

"Aishhh .... why am I always alone ??? " Taefung open the door of his car but then something got his attention. He's looking at Gongchan who is talking to his phone . After he finished talking , Gongchan looks frustrated .

 

"Hey , got problem ??" Taefung tap his shoulder and makes Gongchan almost jump at his place.

 

"Ohhh Taefung , you surprised me . My driver can't pick me up so I need to walk home or find public transport I guess ,"

 

"Well , let me send you home then ," Taefung offered .

 

"Really ?? But I want to go somewhere else before going home ," Gongchan smiles.

 

"Sure . We can go together ," Taefung hold his shoulder and invite him to his car .

 

"Thanks Taefung ," Gongchan get into Taefung's car.Taefung sit at the driver sit .

 

"So where do you want to go ??" He starts the engine and stares at Gongchan .

 

"Emmm .. actually I want to have fun because it's been a long time I didn't go outside and play ," Gongchan blushes and he continue ...

 

"But if you don't want , just send me home ok ?" He lower his head.

 

"Hey , don't be sad . Actually I was thinking the same thing too . I want to go and have fun too but the thing is I don't want to play alone ," He giggles and makes Gongchan smiles.

 

"So , you want to go the amusement park ??" Taefung turns to face Gongchan again and see his nod.

 

"Ok , let's go ," He drives the car out from the scool compound.Few minutes later he parked the car at the parking lot.Both of them come out from the car and start to feeling excited.

 

"So, where do you want to go first ??" Taefung asked after he got the map of the amusement park .

 

"The most exciting one of course !! Roller Coaster !!" Gongchan acts like a cute little kid and Taefung just giggles and nods his head.They headed to the roller coaster and after few minutes they on the roller coaster, both of them start to get dizzy . Then they went to the Screamin' Swing , Drop Tower and Pirate Ship . Both of them start to get tired.

 

"Haha...you scream like a girl Gongchan ," Taefung laughs and make Gongchan blushes .

 

"Yahhh !! You also screamed just now ," He giggles.

 

"Ok, let's go and have ice cream . I'll treat ," Taefung holds Gongchan's hand and lead him to a stall in front of them .

 

"Hmmm ... so choose ," Taefung is looking at the menu board.Gongchan is thinking because there are so many flavours that he loves.

 

"Emmm .... I want chocolate," Gongchan finally decide .

 

"Ok. Two chocolate please ," Taefung said to the seller and gives his money.

 

"Thanks Taefung ," Gongchan takes his ice cream and Taefung giggles .

 

"You really look like a child Gongchan . I don't know you were like this ," He laughs when he see Gongchan pouts .

 

"Why ?? I'm cute right ??" He giggles and Taefung grab his shoulder .

 

"Let's go back . Both of us are tired now ," They walk back to Taefung's car with their ice cream.Taefung already finished his ice cream when they arrived at his car.

 

"Taefung !! You're finished already ??!!" Gongchan get into the car with him.

 

"I'm always fast ," He smirks and start the car's engine.He turn to see Gongchan and he can see he's finishing his ice cream.But Taefung also noticed something on Gongchan's lips.

 

"Yahh... you really a kid or what Gongchan ?? You got some on your face," He took out his handkerchief and shakes his head.

 

"Really ?? Where ??" He looks for a mirror.Taefung move his face closer but when their face just a few inches away , both of them freeze.Taefung can't even blink his eyes meanwhile Gongchan is blushing hard.

 

Don't know what has taken over Taefung's mind , he moves his face closer and Gongchan close his eyes. Taefung crushes his lips with Gongchan's and surprisingly Gongchan grabs the back of Taefung's head and bring him closer.Their first kiss is full of passionate and you can say love too.

 

"Ahhh ... Taefung ," Gongchan groans when Taefung bite his lower lips and insert his tounge into his mouth . They're enjoying their kiss until .....

 

'Neka nal sokyeotseo nunmuldo syoyeotseo' They broke their kiss and Gongchan picks up his phone. Taefung turns his head to face front and he's blushing because of what they did just now.

 

"Ohhh umma .... Yeah ok ..... I'm going back home now..." He hung up and he's speechless .He turns his face to see Taefung and he can see that the guy is speechless too.

 

"Taefung ... why ..." Gongchan stop because suddenly Taefung take him into his arms. Taefung hugs him like he would never let Gongchan away.

 

"I love you . You keep appearing in my dream , stole my heart away , last time I saw you at the restaurant it was unbelieveable for me. Now, you transfer to our school and you're so close to me now," Taefung stop for a while and ....

 

"Please don't leave me Gongchan or stay away from me . I know this is the first day of our real meeting but everything that I said just now was true," Gongchan was touched by his words.He rubs Taefung's hair and ...

 

"I love you too ," Taefung bring Gongchan face him and surprise by his words.

 

"Really ?? Since when ??" Taefung curiosity is at his highest level.

 

"Since the first time I saw you . At the restaurant . I met Haewon yesterday to ask more about you since you always keep appearing in my dream after our first met. Plus, I have to admit that you're a charming person too ," Gongchan smiles and play with Taefung's hair.

 

"So .... you want to be my boyfriend Gongchan ??" Taefung hug his waist and bring him closer.

 

"I ... do ," Gongchan blush again and he didn't know how many times did he blushed today because of Taefung . Both of them hug each other and finally Gongchan breaks the silence.

 

"Taefung ... I need to go home now . My mom is worried ," He broke the hug.

 

"Ohhh .. Sorry .. I should send you home now ," His killer smile almost killed Gongchan at that time and he drives his car to send Gongchan home.As soon as they reach his house ..

 

"So , goodnight ," Taefung gives him a short kiss .

 

"Goodnight Taefung," He walks into his house . Gongchan feels so happy today and so did Taefung. Taefung drives his car home and he saw Haewon is sitting at the sofa holding his phone .Haewon raise his head when he saw Taefung enter the house .

 

"Hey , where have you been ??" Taefung surprised by his cousin's question since he's thinking about Gongchan.

 

"Emmm .... amusement park ..." Taefung sit besides Haewon and grab one of the drinks on the table.

 

"Alone ?? Or..." Haewon is getting closer to him and ..

 

"With someone ??" He whispers to Taefung right ear and make him blush.

 

"With ... Gongchan ," Taefung confessed.Haewon curiosity leveling up but then Taefung stands up.

 

"I want go to sleep. Goodnight Haewon ," He walks to his room . He actually wants to avoid Haewon's questions because he knew Haewon might makes him not to sleep tonight .

 

"Fine !! I'll ask Gongchan myself ," Haewon grins and grabs his phone .Meanwhile Taefung is lying on his bed , thinking about his first date with Gongchan today .

 

"Dream of me ok ?" He grabs his pillow and hugs it . After few minutes , he fells asleep without taking his bath . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I don't know whether this chapter is good or not ... so please tell me guys ... and sorry for the grammar mistakes and spelling everyone *bow* .. please leave some comments too and I'll update the next chapter soon !! ppyong !!