Skate Romance ~.~

The X5s

At the Ice Rink ....

 

"Sulhu ... I don't think I can do this," Zin is trying to balance himself so that he won't fall on the cold ice rink.

 

"Come on just try .... do it for me ..," Sulhu holds his hand tighter and leads him.Luckily Zin is a fast learner and he just learns how to skate just in 30 minutes which is out of what Sulhu expected.

 

"Hey I think I can skate now . Sulhu let go off my hand," Sulhu obey and he's right. Now Zin can skate better than just now and looks like Zin is having fun with it.

 

"Yayyy I can skate !!! Thanks a lot babe" Zin skates toward Sulhu and kiss his right cheek.Sulhu is blushing but he didn't show it of course.

 

"Hello you two ... we're at the P.U.B.L.I.C ," Taefung said the last word clearly and makes Gongchan giggles.

 

"Hey , looks like you can skate now ," Haewon taps Zin's shoulder and Ghun raise his thumb up.

 

"Yea .. thanks to my babe ," Zin hugs his lover's waist and make him blush again.

 

"Zin.... people are staring ," Sulhu hides his face and all od them burst into laughter.

 

"Don't worry about it.Here also got couples like us,"Ghun giggles and points at the corner of the ice rink.Yup , they can see a few couples like them ,boyxboy but looks like the couple didn't try to hide their relationship.

 

"Now since our cool prince can skate already , we should have fun here," Taefung grabs Gongchan's hand.

 

"I wanna skate with Ghun," Haewon smiles and ...

 

"Then I wanna skate with Taefung," Gongchan blurts out and all of them agree to skate with their own partner.

 

"Zin let's have a race ," Sulhu ask for his lover opinion.

 

"A race ?? Well I'm not really good yet Sulhu babe," Zin looks worried.

 

"Ohh come on.You're good enough now.Just once ... pleaseeee," Sulhu do is aegyo and finally Zin accepts.

 

"What would you do if you lost ???" Zin leans his face closer to Sulhu's.

 

"Emmmm I'll give you ... hmmm what you want ??" Sulhu regrets when he said that because Zin is showing his naughty smiles already.

 

"I want a kiss ," He whispers to Sulhu's ear and make him blushes again.

 

"Fine . But if you lost you must hmmmm I'll tell you after I win ," Sulhu smirks.

 

"If you can babe..." Zin giggles.

 

"Ok let's start . One ... two .. three !!! " The race began and Sulhu is leading.In the end , Sulhu wins and he's jumping around with his cute actions.

 

"Haha I win !! " Sulhu sticks his tounge out .

 

"You're a professionnal. Not fair ," Zin pouts but then he remembered something.

 

"So , what you want babe ?? Since I lost to you..." Zin is curious of what Sulhu wants.

 

"Hmmm you really want to know ??" Zin is seeing his lover naughty side now and he smirks.

 

"Yes babe," Zin grabs his waist and bringds his closer.

 

"Tonight ... at my house," Sulhu crushes his lips on Zin's and as usual the ert mind has taken over Zin now. He reply to the kiss and starts to move on to Sulhu's neck.

 

"Yahhhh !! " Haewon hits both of their head and make them broke their romance.

 

"Not here ok !! We're at PUBLIC !!" Gongchan shows his surrounding and make Zin and Sulhu blush of embarrassement.

 

"Can't you guys wait until we get home ??" Taefung shakes his head.

 

"Ok enough enough.Let's go back home now ," Ghun giggles because of them and all of them just nod their head.

 

"Geez .. this is all your fault Zinnie .." Sulhu hits Zin's shoulder.

 

"Ehhh ?? Why me ?? You're ..."

 

"Ok ok that's it.Enough with the lovey dovey stuff ok ??" Haewon makes all of them laugh again.

 

"So Taefung , I'm going to stay at Ghun's house today.Please tell umma ok?" Haewon winks at him and Taefung understand.

 

"Ok then,"

 

"Ohh wait I need to tell umma I'm staying at your house tonight," Zin picks out his phone and calls him umma.

 

"What about you Gongchan ??"Sulhu turns to see him.

 

"I'm staying at Taefung's house," Gongchan smiles.

 

"Good.Umma said ok babe," Zin hugs his Sulhu's waist.

 

"So... see you guys tomorrow then," Ghun smirks and all of them get into their cars.

*******************************************************************************************************

Zin's POV :

 

"Ok just like we plan guys," I see both Ghun and Taefung nod their head.It's been years since we in high school.Now all of us have our own work.

 

Haewon had took over his father's place as a ceo of his company and that same goes to me,Ghun and Taefung.Sulhu is now working as a barista at the CoffeePrince House.Gongchan stills continue his study at Seoul University.

 

"We should meet there around 7 ok ??" Ghun take a look at his watch and we agree.Today,we're going to make a big surprise to our lover and we've planned this since yesterday to make sure eveything will be perfect.

 

Ghun will pick up Haewon at his office and Taefung will pick up Gongchan at his university.I will pick up Sulhu at his workplace.We decided to bring them to a special restaurant tonight then we will have triple date at the Han River.I took out the ring that I buy when I sit at the driver seat.

 

"You must be surprise babe," Today we're gonna propose to them.After five minutes driving,I arrived in front of the coffee house.

 

"Hey Zinnie ...," Sulhu open the door and sits beside me.

 

"Hello babe.I miss you so much," I kiss his lips and broke it after both of us want to get some air.

 

"I miss you too," Sulhu pinches my nose ad we both giggle.

 

"Now .. where are we going ??" Sulhu put on his seatbelt.

 

"Somewhere ...." I drove the car away and smile.

 

"Where ??" Looks like Sulhu is really curious.

 

"A special place and I got an important thing to ask you tonight,"

 

"Really ?? What is it ??"

 

"Must wait until we meet them there babe.You're so impatient huhh," I laugh when I saw him pouts.

 

"Ohhh wait ... them ??" Oh I forgot to tell him.

 

"Ohh yea.. Ghun,Haewon,Taefung and Gongchan will join us too,"

 

"Really ?? So this is more like a triple date ??" Sulhu laughs.

 

"Yup you can say that babe," I keep on driving the car while having a fun talk with my Sulhu.When we reach there,all of them already waiting for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'm so sorry for the late update again !!! Seriously I can't post this chapter cause got some problems.I'm so sorry for the short chapter too !! *bow* and please leave your comments since I want to know what you guys thing ok ??? Again I'm so sorry for everything and I'll update the next chapter as fast as I can next time . ppyong !!