Thanks Zin.....

The X5s

Meanwhile in the class..........

 

There's no one in the class except for Sulhu and the sleeping Taefung and Zin . All the teachers are having meeting now so some of the students decided to spare their times with walking around the school.

 

Sulhu is reading his book now. Besides him Zin is sleeping.He didn't wake him up since the teacher won't enter their class.Behind him, Taefung is also sleeping with his books as his pillow.

 

Zin wakes up. "Where is the teacher ?? and why you didn't wake me up Sulhu??"

 

"The teacher won't enter class today.All the teachers are having meeting right now. That's I why I didn't wake you up.Besides you looks so tired so I let you sleep longer , " Sulhu smiles.

 

"Ohhh ok then. Ehhh.. where Taefung , Haewon and Ghun ?? " He looks around but he only found Taefung is sleeping behind him.

 

"Taefung is sleeping as you know . But I don't know where are Ghun and Haewon now , " Sulhu reply.He continue reading his book.

 

"Ohhh ,' Zin grab some of his candies and eat them .

 

"Zin I wanna go to the toilet for a while . I want to wash my face . I feel sleepy now. I'll be back ok  ?" He stands up .

 

"Ok then . Don't take too long . I'm bored here Sulhu ," 

 

"Ok , " Sulhu giggles.He walks fastly to the toilet.

*******************************************************************************************************

Sulhu's POV :

 

I enter the toilet but there's no one there. After I'm done washing my face I walk out from the toilet but then , there are two boys are blocking my way.

 

"Emm excuse me , I want to walk out . Please move , " I stare at them.

 

"So you're the new student and now is one of the flower boys huhhh ," One of them reply.

 

"Ummm yeahh . So what ?? Please move ," I try to push them away but they are too strong and looks like they won't move from their place.

 

"Hmmm you look interesting boy. You're kind a beautiful too ... Wanna have fun with us ??" The other one speaks.

 

"Sorry I can't understand what you guys are talking about. Please , I want to go back class now,"I began to scared. Looks like they won't let me go easily .

 

"What are you guys trying to do ?? " They are coming to closer to me . The first guy captured both of my hands and put at my back and one more punch me on my face.

 

"Shut up !! Just follow what we say !!! " My tears start to come out now.

 

"Let me go !! What are you trying to do ???!!!! " I keep struggling to run but the first guy who hold me is too strong.I know it's pointless to scream for help here because no one is inside the toilet now.

 

"Hehehehe just calm down ok ? We'll make you enjoy this ..." He touches my face .

 

"Don't touch me !!!! " The second guy punch me again . It hurts so much. I can't hold myself from crying harder now.

 

"Please ..... someone help me !! Zin ....... "

 

*******************************************************************************************************

Zin's POV :

 

"Hmmmm where is Sulhu anyway ??? I'm bored here .... " He keeps on cheewing his candy.

 

"He already took so long . Must be something happen .Better go and check him at the toilet ,"  

 

I walk to the toilet as fast as I can . As soon as I arrive at the toilet , I open the door and now seeing the view in front of me . I can see that Sulhu is crying and there are two boys are holding him. One of them holds his hand at the back and the other one is ing Sulhu's shirt.....

 

"YAHHHHHH !!! LET HIM GO YOU BASTARDS!!!! " I pull the guy who is in front of Sulhu and punch him on his face. I pull the other guy and did the same thing to him.

 

"Now go !!! Or I'll kick your after this !!!! " They quickly run away from me and get out from the toilet.

 

"Isk .. Isk.. " I turn to see Sulhu . He looks messy now and he's sitting on the floor. He's crying hard until I began to run toward him.

 

"Hey ... are you okay ?? it's ok Sulhu I'm right here ," I hug his body. I know that he's in shock because he's trembling now .

 

"Zin.... *sobs* .... thank you ... *sobs* ... if you didn't come ...*sobs* I don't know ...*sobs* ..what will happen to me .. I'm scared ..." He continue crying.

 

"It's ok Sulhu.I'm right here . I promise I will protect you after this ok ?" I rub his head.

 

"Really ?? Promise ??" He raise his head. I can see his face is wet because of his tears.

 

"I promise Sulhu. I'll always protect you . Now please get up and let's get out from here ok ?" 

 

"Ok . Thanks again Zin . I owe you ," He smiles. Looks like he's calming down now.

 

"No problem . Now get dress properly ok ? Let's go back to class cause Taefung is sleeping alone now ," Sulhu giggles. He gets up and fix his uniform. I can see his abs when he's buttoning his shirt.I turn my head away.

 

"Wow .... he got abs ??!! That's hot ...... wait ... what is wrong with you Zin ???!!! " I slap my face.

 

"I'm done Zin. Let's go now ," He walks slowly towards me.

 

"Sure let's go ," I hold his shoulder helping him to walk since he looks like he can't walk properly right now.

 

"No need to say that again Sulhu. You're my friend ," I smile.But I can feel that my face is turning into a tomato again.Then we walk back to our class.There's no one else there beside Taefung who is sleeping .

 

I bring him to his seat beside mine . "Sulhu , just sleep for a while . You must calm yourself down. You need some rest ," I sit beside him.

 

"Ok but don't leave me alone Zin. I'm still scared ," Sulhu blurt out.

 

"I promise I'll be here with you ," I hug his shoulder and he put his head on my chest while his hands hug my waist. He fell a sleep.

 

"Ohhh man.... why am I blushing !!! " I can listen to my heartbeat as well . My heart is beating faster now.

 

"Calm down Zin ...... don't think of other things will ya ?!! " I slowly close my eyes and  now my head is on his head .I fell asleep too in this position.

 

******************************************************************************************************

Haewon's POV :

 

We enter the class but the teacher is not in the class. This is weird because the students also gone except for Zin , Sulhu and Taefung.

 

"Ghun !! Look at that !! They're so cutee !!!! " I point at the sleeping Zin and Sulhu. The're hugging each other.

 

"Shhhh don't make noise babe. They will wake up later !!" Ghun whispers.

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGG

 

"Ok I take back what I said just now babe. Let's wake them up . It's lunch time now," He giggles and I laugh at his jokes.

 

"Ok you wake Taefung up and I'll wake them up ok ?" I shake Zin's shoulder a bit to wake him up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm so sorry for the late update . I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes too !! *bow* Thanks a lot for supporting me and keep reading my fic ok ? I'll update the next chapter soon !!! Thanks for reading !!! and I decide to make Gongchan B1A4 as Taefung's partner !!! Is it ok ?? Please tell me your opinion ~~~ :D