My Competitor ???

The X5s

Gongchan's POV :

 

"Ahhh there he is !!!! " I spot him at the last row. I walk in after the teacher ask me to and the teacher ask me to introduce myself.

 

"Hello everyone . My name is Gongchan .Nice to meet you ," I bow in front of them. But my eyes are watching the sweet cute guy at the last row.

 

"He sits alone.So this means ...." I grin and then teacher ask me to sit with him .

 

"Yes !!!! " Now I began to smile widely . I walk slowly to my seat , trying to control myself .

 

"Wow !! He's much cuter if seeing him closer ," I turn my head to face the teacher . I notice that he's staring at me but I make myself busy by taking out my books from my bag because I'm blushing .

 

"Ok .. calm yourself down .... huhhhh ," I take a breath and ...

 

"Hi Taefung . I'm Gongchan ," I take out my hand and he turn to face me , grab my hand .

 

"Hi . Looks like I don't need to introduce myself to you then ," He smiles.

 

"Gosh !!!! I'm dying here !!! He's so cute !!!" I think my face is burning . I let go off his hand . I was about to open my mouth but ...

 

"Ok kids , today I'm going to test you . Just a short test ," The teacher grins . The whole class start to get noisy .

 

"Teach .... why so sudden ??" Ghun raise his hand . From what Haewon told me , this guy really hate to study .

 

"I want to see , weather you guys still remember what have you learnt before holidays ," He gives out the test paper.Ghun looks like he wants to run away from the class .

 

"Hmmm .. Taefung is smart from what Haewon told me .... So let's see weather he can beat me ," I start to do the test and I can see Taefung already start writing . A few minutes later , the whole class become quiet because the students are taking the test.

 

Flashback....

 

I walk into the restaurant and waited for Haewon to come . I need to ask him a few question about the guy I met at his restaurant yesterday.

 

"That guy really interesting ... The first time I saw him , he can make my heart become crazy .." I take a sip of my juice.Haewon enter the restaurant and I wave my hand.

 

"Haewon , here ," He walks toward me and sit in front of me .

 

"Hey Gongchan . Emmm excuse me .... a cup of coffee please ," He waves his hand at one of the waiter.

 

"So what's up ?? Why suddenly you want to see me ??" He drinks his coffee.

 

"Emmm ... that guy ... who came with you last night to your restaurant ..." I'm stuttering .

 

"Which guy ??" He raise his head and face me with his curious face.

 

"The one that sit beside you yesterday ..."

 

"Which one ?? The black hair or the red hair ??" He come closer.

 

"The red hair .." I blush .

 

"Ohhhh ... Taefung ??? Why ??" He leans back to his chair .

 

"Who is he ??" I'm curious . Now that I know his name I'm getting excited too.

 

"He's my cousin . Genius guy in our class just like you and also a sweet guy ," He continue to drink then looks like he got something in his mind .

 

"and he's single ," He said the last word clearly and make me blush again.

 

"You're interested with him ??" He continue to attack me .

 

"Well....." I don't know what should I say ...

 

"I don't mind . Looks like he's interested with you too Gongchan ," He finish drinking his coffee.

 

"Really ??" Now I'm brave enough to raise my head .

 

"Yeahh ... Ok . Why don't you transfer to our school ??"

 

"Transfer to your school ?? Can I ??" I'm thinking about it .

 

"Yup.. Surely your dad will allow you if you can give him some good reason," He winks and I get what he means .

 

"Ok . I'll ask my day to transfer me tomorrow" I take out my phone and dial my father's number.After a few minutes I talk with him I smile at Haewon. I raise my thumb up as an ok signal.

 

End Of Flashback .....

 

"Ok times up !!! " The teacher shouts and make half of the students wake up from their sleep.After he collects all the papers he walks back to his seat.

 

"Give me a few minutes to mark this papers. Do your own job ," He start marking the papers. Now I can see Haewon and Ghun plus two more guys that I didn't know their name turn around facing me and Taefung .

 

"Hello nice to meet you . I'm Sulhu ," He grab my hand and the guy next to him smiles .

 

"I'm Zin ," He grabs my hand after Sulhu . These two so close together . I'm thinking maybe they are ...

 

"Ohhh we are dating for your info ," Zin hugs Sulhu's shoulder .

 

"Ohhh that's why ..." the guys beside Haewon shakes my hand .

 

"I'm Ghun . Well I don't know if you ..." He rubs the back of his head .

 

"Yea I know . You're Haewon's boyfriend ," I grin and looks like Haewon and Ghun are blushing . After ten minutes we talk....

 

"Ok kids. I'm done marking your papers and I'm kind a dissapointed also," He gives out the papers and some of the students can't bare see their marks so they just keep it inside their bags. Now only left my paper and Taefung paper in his hand.

 

"Taefung , as usual you always make me proud ," He gives Taefung paper to him and ..

 

"And you Gongchan . Looks like you're genius like Taefung huhhh ," He gives my paper and smiles.

 

"So , you also got full marks ," Taefung take a look at my paper .

 

"Yea .. how about you ??" I take a look at his paper .

 

"Same ," He smiles and keep his paper inside his bag.

 

"Looks like we can become a competitor huhhh ," I keep my paper and look at his face .

 

"I don't mind . We can be friends too ," He tap my shoulder and turns his head to face the teacher who are busy talking about the test .

 

"Just .... friends ??" I turn my head to pay attention too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok guys sorry for the late update and for the grammar mistakes too !! *bow* hope you like my fic and keep supporting me !! Leave some comments too ok ? Comments are loved :D I'll update the next chapter soon !! ppyong !!

 

Here are the links for X-5 updates !! http://x5update.wordpress.com/ and http://xenosfive.tumblr.com/