Will You Marry Me ?? ^.^

The X5s

Sulhu's POV :

 

"Hey guys !!! " I ran toward my friends and hug them one by one.We haven't met each other for months already since all of us busy with our own works.

 

Ghun looks more mature now with his new hair plus he's also getting taller from what I see or he just wears his insoles and Haewon still bright as usual and looks like he's getting more cooler.Taefung with his usual sweet face and looks like his hair is longer than before.Gongchan from what I see,he still the same except he looks more childish.

 

"Now everyone is here,let's go and eat shall we??" Zin point at the restaurant and leads us to go inside.

 

"Woahhhh ...." Ghun and Taefung look around the restaurant with their mouth wide open.

 

"Is this a five stars restaurant or what ???" Haewon sits down on his chair and same goes with the others.

 

"I think you're right Haewon," Gongchan gives Zin the *I Am Right* look and smiles.

 

"Well you can say that.This is my cousin's first restaurant in Seoul and I think this is the nicest place for us to spend our times together again," Zin just smiles when he saw all of his friends sent him the thank you words.

 

"Thanks a lot Zinnie.Now all of us are together again," I kiss his right cheek but I can see he's pouting.

 

"I did this and I just get a kiss on my cheek huhhh ," He throws his sad face and all of us laugh with his statement.

 

"Then what you want huhh ???" As usual , I feel like slapping my face when I asked that because he's showing his ert face as usual and make the others laugh harder.

 

"I want a kiss at .. here," He point at his pink y lips and make me blush.

 

"You ... such ...a... ert..." I hit his shoulder and Taefung interrupt.

 

"Ok ok ok that's enough ... we should start eating now ... I'm hungry," And all of us agree to eat.

 

After few minutes.....

 

"Ahhhh I'm full ," I put down my spoon and lay back on my chair.

 

"Me too ," Zin joins me after he finished his second bowl of rice.Haewon looks like he's fighting with himself whether he should eat his favourite lemon pie or just leave it since he's already full.Ghun....this guy is more like an eating monster than a human actually.

 

"I can't take it anymore," Taefung push away his favourite mushroom soup because his stomach fells like going to explode if he took one more spoonful of the soup.

 

"Aishhhh that's it ," Gongchan also gives up and put down his spoon with his sad face.

 

"Ohhhh .... I'm done," Haewon gives up too after he ate half of his pie and push it away from him.Finally ....

 

"I'm done too ..." Ghun drinks his orange juice after finishing his third bowl of rice plus with other dishes.

 

"Seriously Ghun ... when did last time you eat anyway ???" Zin grabs his apple juice and drink it.

 

"Hmmm .... about .... four hours ago ??" Zin sprays his apple juice and all of us burst into laughter.

 

"Then you're not human dude ," Zin wipe his mouth and we continue to laugh harder.

 

"But Ghun ... how did you stay fit ?? You didn't even gain weight you know .." Now that since Gongchan had mentioned it, I'm getting curious too.

 

"Well .. I exercise a lot ... then I just eat what I want ," Ghun continue drinking his orange juice and all of us think that his answer kind a nonsense.

 

"But if I did that ... maybe I'll turned out to be a teddy bear," Zin sighs and we  start laughing again.

 

"Now since all of us done .. let's go to our next destination," Zin got up from his sit and both Ghun and Taefung did the same thing.

 

"Where ?? " Me , Gongchan and Haewon just follow them walk out from the restaurant.

 

"Somewhere special ," Zin open his car's door for me...

 

"Full of surprise ," Ghun winks at Haewon..

 

"Only for you guys ," Taefung get into his car with Gongchan and same goes to Zin and Ghun.After few minutes , we arrived at the special place.

 

"Here is it ... the Han River !! " Taefung jumps out from his car and pull Gongchan with him.Zin grabs my shoulder and hug me while Ghun just wrap his arms around Haewon's waist.

 

"So .. where is the surprise anyway ??" Me , Gongchan and Haewon looks around the place but we can't find anything special at that place.

 

"Must be patient ...." Zin take a look at his watch.

 

"Three ..." Ghun look up at the sky...

 

"Two ..." Taefung continue ...

 

"ONE !! " Three of them shout and then colourful of fireworks appear at the night sky.

 

"Ohhhh....." Me , Gongchan and Haewon amazed.....

 

"Will you marry me ?"

 

Those words are written at the dark sky that full of sparkling stars.

 

"So guys ... we need answers here," Zin , Ghun and Taefung hug us and make us freeze.I turn facing Zin and kiss him desperately.I can bet now the others are doing it too.

 

"So...." Ghun stares at Haewon after they broke their kiss.

 

"Yes !!! " Haewon hugs him and gives him a short kiss.

 

"What about me ??" Taefung is worried what will Gongchan's answer be.

 

"Hmmmm ... let me think ..." Gongchan smirks and Taefung pouts.

 

"Yes !!! " Gongchan straightly kiss him again and Taefung .. well looks like he's enjoying it.

 

"Then .... ," Zin stop.Looks like he's worried too about my answer.The two couples now are staring at us,waiting for my answer.

 

"Definitely ... Yes !! " I give a short kiss on his cheek and he hugs me again.

 

"Well ... now we already had their answer.... so next will be to meet our parents right ???" Ghun rubs the back of his head.

 

"Come on dude .. you're not scared of Haewon's mom again don't you ??" Taefung and all of us burst into laughter.Last time , Haewon's umma caught them kissing in front of their house and you can say she's kind a mad because they're abandoning their job.

 

"Haha just make sure don't kiss or do the lovey dovey stuffs in front of her," Zin tap his friend's shoulder.

 

"Now almost midnight guys.We need to go home," I take a looks at my watch and Haewon nods when seeing Ghun pouts.

 

"Huhhhh why do I feel today is a short day for me ??" Gongchan throws a sad face and Taefung go and hugs his waist.

 

"Don't worry babe,we'll meet tomorrow ok ??" Taefung link his higers with Gongchan's and make him smiles.

 

"We're going to have our date tomorrow too ok ??" Ghun rubs Haewon's hair gently.

 

"Really ?? I love you Hyunseok-ahh ," Haewon gives him a kiss as his thank you words.

 

"Don't call that in front of them serioulsy ," We laughed so hard after hearing that.

 

"Ok guys let's go home ok ?? If got time .. we'll meet tomorrow for lunch alright ??" Zin waves his hand to them and we got into our cars after we say goodbye to each other.

 

"We're here ," Finally we arrived in front of my house but I don't feel like going inside.

 

"Sulhu babe ... go inside now . Your umma must be worried ... emmm" I crushed my lips with his and as usual he just reply to my kiss just like I want.

 

"Babe ... seriously go inside ..." He just smirks after we broke our kiss.

 

"Aishhhh fine fine ...." I pout but then he grab my wrist when I was about to get out from the car.

 

"Tomorrow ... I'll pick you at 8 ok ??" He smiles and I just nod my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG sorry for the late update , short chapter and grammar mistakes again everyone !!!! *bow* I'm so busy these days plus I'm getting tired because everyday practicing dancing.Maybe I'm gonna make a dance cover soon !! Ok ok I'll update the next chapter as fast as I can ok ??? thanks for reading and please leave some comments so that I know what you guys think ok ??? Thanks again everyone for supporting me !! ppyong !!!