Vacation - Part 1

The X5s

In front of Haewon's House ....

 

"Where are they Ghun ?? I told them 8 a.m !! Now they already late 5 minutes !!" Haewon explodes.

 

"Come on babe , they just late 5 minutes. Not 50 minutes ," Ghun is trying to comfort him meanwhile Taefung just ignore them and read his comic book. Now , the three of them are waiting for Sulhu and Zin. After Haewon was about to open his mouth , Zin arrives with his car.

 

He come out from his car " Sorry guys . I know I'm late . My car got a bit problem just now ," He point at the car's tyre. He take out all his luggage.

 

"So , where is Sulhu ??" Haewon stares at Zin.

 

"Why did you ask me anyway ?? I don't know . He said he wanna come with his...." One more car arrives and park beside Zin's car.

 

"Car.." Zin continue.

 

"Guys . I'm so sorry I'm late ,"Sulhu come out from his car and he looks so messy but still handsome and cool.

 

"Ok now. Since all of us are here , we should go to our destination now ," Ghun speaks out when Haewon was about to speak.All of them just nod their head.

 

"We will go there with my car . Just leave your car here ," Haewon add after seeing Sulhu and Zin was about to ask about that.So five of them put all their luggage into the car and they enter the car. Front line Haewon and Ghun who will drive.Back line Taefung , Zin in the middle and Sulhu.

 

 

"Let's go ," Ghun cheers and began to drive .

 

"How long we will get there Haewon ??" Sulhu asks .

 

"Maybe around 2 hours or less than that . You guys can sleep if you want ," Haewon turns around and smiles.

 

"Aishhh 2 hours .... " Taefung put on his headphone and close his eyes.After a few minutes all of them can hear Taefung's snores. Sulhu is getting sleepy too. He close his eyes after he yawns and then his head fell on Zin's shoulder.Meanwhile Zin is also getting sleepy and a few minutes later his head fell on Sulhu's head.

 

"Hey Ghun , they're so cute ," Haewon giggles. Ghun see their reflection on the mirror and smiles.

 

"You think they are going to date babe ??"

 

"Think so . Besides , since Sulhu came to our live , Zin had change a lot . Maybe Sulhu is the right person to be with him ," Haewon can't help himself from smiling .

 

"But we also need to help someone babe ," Ghun hold Haewon's hand.

 

"Ehhh who ?" Haewon turns to see Ghun.

 

"Looks like your beloved cousin also need a partner ," Ghun smiles and face his lover face then turn his head to face the road.

 

"Ohhh I've totally forgot about that . Well this guy is not the type easy-going dude , so he will have a hard time to find a partner. Plus he's too genius ," 

 

"Well no matter what , he still your cousin . Just give some advices to him ok ? " 

 

"Ohhh I'll try . But I don't think it's going to work ," Haewon pouts.

 

"At least you should try right ??" Ghun continue to drive and Haewon just keep silent so that he won't bother his lover who is driving.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

After 2 hours ....

 

"Ok guys , wake up now . We're here ," Haewon turns around to see the three sleeping boys.Zin raise his head and he see that Sulhu is sleeping on his shoulder . Looks like his heart is beating like crazy after he saw the sleeping Sulhu's cute face.

 

"Emm ... Sulhu wake up. We're here ," He shakes Sulhu's shoulder carefully.Slowly Sulhu raise his head and stares at Zin. Looks like the maknae also is turning red so he turns his head to face Haewon.

 

"So ... we're here ," Sulhu check his surrounding.He can see a beautiful beach behind a beautiful house . The house is small but suitable for five of them .

 

"Wow .... so beautiful ," Sulhu eyes are sparkling now which makes Zin giggles.

 

"Now the problem . Hey Taefung wake up !!!! " Haewon almost shouts but luckily this time Taefung wakes up immediately.

 

"Yahh , no need to shout ok ? I had learnt my lesson yesterday ," The four of them laugh with Taefung's words.

 

"Come on , let's go inside ," So the five of them come out from the car and drag all their luggage into the house . Maybe from the outside it looks small , but from the inside , it looks like a beautiful mansion.

 

"This is it . What you guys think ??" Haewon turns to see them.

 

"Very nice ," Sulhu smiles and he starts to walks around.

 

"Cool ," Zin is staring at the excited Sulhu.

 

"It's nice babe . How many rooms in this house ??" Ghun hugs Haewon's waist .

 

"Three rooms. This means that we need to share ," Haewon blurt out.

 

" I'm going to share with Ghun of course . What about you guys ??" He turns around to face them.

 

"I want my own room ," Taefung raise his hand.

 

"Ok then , Zin and Sulhu will share a room . Is that ok both of you ??" Haewon smiles and he's facing the two boys. They just nod their head but Haewon notice their red face .

 

"Now , the room things settle. Go to your own room and arrange all your things. This afternoon , we will go to the beach together so have a rest for a while . Ok ?" The four of them nod their head and start moving.

 

Zin is helping Sulhu to carry his luggage upstairs and Taefung is dragging all his luggage himself which is a bit pity for him . Meanwhile Ghun and Haewon are heading to their room upstairs and holding each other hand.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry for the late update !! *bow* and please forgive me for my grammar mistakes !! *bow again* I don't know what got into me these days haha. Thanks for reading and please continue to support me . Please leave some comments too !! Again ... thank you very much !!!